The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
etilious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Clean Massages

Hi bros!

after reading all the threads here, i realised Sillypore has little or no clean places for good massages anymore???
Anyone here can recommend good, relaxing massages places???
Old 20-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Samster

Re: Good Clean Massages

Is it true clean massage places never have SYTs massaging for you???

only old aunties? or 30+ girls massaging for you???
Old 20-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etilious
Hi bros!

after reading all the threads here, i realised Sillypore has little or no clean places for good massages anymore???
Peng yu. u dun come bluff me hor, do a search! Or read the stickies HC Guide

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 20-02-2006, 11:26 PM
skyhawk1958skyh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Is it true clean massage places never have SYTs massaging for you???

only old aunties? or 30+ girls massaging for you???
Hi Bros,

I was drinking at Liquid Kitchen ( Upper Thomson Road, near LongHouse) this afternoon , I was lucky under the hot sun and with a sticky body, I went up to a Spa named Spa D'Casarina, at the unit above.

At the counter, a charming lady greeted me and I saw many ladies having a discussions. I found out that this is a new Spa and will be officially open 2morrow.

The Charming lady introduced me to the many beautiful ladies and was told these ladies are from Vietnam, Eurasians, china and locals.

Vow!!! The Eurasian ladies have a beautiful curves and sex appeal. The vietnamese ladies also have good looks and very fair skin.........

Too bad, I have to bath myself today as they are open only 2morrow.

I MUST try 2morrow and will forward a report .
Old 21-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

bro... i meant Clean Massage for TNs?
not HCs....
Old 21-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

walan eh ... cant imagine some1 with 65 posts n 15 pts starting a new thread to discuss this leh. there r a couple of threads on this liao. recent one i read was d one on 'pure massage'. anthr 1 is d bliss massage in ann siang. but i wont spoonfeed u with d link lah. pl do a search.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-02-2006, 09:01 AM
skyhawk1958skyh

Quote:
bro... i meant Clean Massage for TNs?
not HCs....
Hi bros,

The rooms at the Spa D'Casarina are beautifully decorated but no attached bathroom. Moreover I think it is TNs not HCs as curtains and no door to each individual rooms. The whole place has soothing romantic piped-in music all round.....

Howwever, I am definitely going down to try the fresh goodies today and will report ASAP.......
Old 21-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

bro owen10,
i know abt the pure massage n the bliss massage in ann siang rd...

what i wanna do, is to start a pure thread totally on clean good massage!
yest i went to bliss massage, i was disappointed...the lady massaging me actually offered me special which i rejected...

most of the time, when a lady offer you special, and once u reject, her massage instantly deteriorated...cos' she had already squeezed her massage to the first 45 min hoping for the last 15 mins or so to be a special...

therefore, once u reject her special request, instantly the massage also disappear...disappointing right?
Old 21-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

Hi skyhawk1958skyh!!

glad to hear u sharing about ur latest find... caucasian? must be very expensive... do share with us the damage plus the girls available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk1958skyh
Hi bros,

The rooms at the Spa D'Casarina are beautifully decorated but no attached bathroom. Moreover I think it is TNs not HCs as curtains and no door to each individual rooms. The whole place has soothing romantic piped-in music all round.....

Howwever, I am definitely going down to try the fresh goodies today and will report ASAP.......
Old 22-02-2006, 12:30 AM
skyhawk1958skyh

Yes Bros! I made it to Spa D' Casarina this hot afternoon 2day. Walking up the stairs was sensation and this place is really really tip top for a head to toe wash up.

The interior decoration is beautiful and the same charming lady welcome me. She recommended me for a one and half massage with a free body scrub at $55. On the pick are fair and sweet ladies from vietnam, caucasians, locals and of course the women from China.

I chose a lady by the name Coco, Singapore P.R. from Vietnam....Vow! her face is so so sex appealling but a little bit plump......her soft, big and tender boobs really set me on lust when she was massaging my back from the head down to my feet. I can feel the bounce......

Her massage and body scrub is excellent.....and I really cannot control my lust anymore so I asked for FJ straightaway. I extended another 45 minutes as I really want to eat her up slowly and enjoy her tender skin. I paid $100 for the FJ and $28 for the extension. ......every senses of mine was fully fulfilled and satisfying.

Bros.......I saw a beautiful caucasian ........check her up man!!

Cheers.
Old 22-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mrbrown is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bros,

I don't usually do a long write up, but since this place is new and you made it sound so great, I'll write a little more details about this new place Spa D'Casarina (formerly at the Body Bliss location at Upper Thomson).

Bro, I went to check out this place. 1 hr $35. Got some kind of card reward system, where after 6 or 7 get 1 session free (can't remember details as I'm usually not interested in such promos).

The rooms are pretty standard leh, massage bed, shelf with some oils, and hanger to hang clothes. The music is standard elevator music, not exactly the soothing new-age music that "higher-class" more expensive spa/resorts play.

Didn't see any of the beauties you saw. Besides the one who massage me, I only saw another middle aged PRC looking lady sitting in one of the rooms behind when I went to the shower/toilet behind.

The person who massaged me I think is local Chinese around mid to late 20s? Looks nothing spectacular, short hair, wear specs, average looks. Massage skills slightly lacking, press, press here and there; seems inexperienced; she tried to use her knees on the back of my tighs (I'm lying face down) and she somehow slipped and apologised. Only good point about the massage is at the end when I sat up and then she use her elbows and forearm to massage the neck and back. At least more power and she try to massage out some knots in my neck/back.

Overall, acceptable massage for TN I guess. I usually go to Hot Spa at Roxy or some resort spa type for good clean massage, where the girls are more skilled. Actually I don't really see the point to have younger girls doing the massage if one is going for clean massage. (Usually the older ones are more skilled and provide better massage).

Minus point for the place is that I don't think they change the towel covering the massage bed/table, because the lady was re-arranging that towel, and smoothening it out after my session! At least need to change the small towel covering the hole in the bed lah, if not stink! I'm pretty particular about this because even though it's clean massage and no special, you can still catch some nasty stuff like fungal infection from the previous guy!!! Last time one of my buddies who frequent TNs kenna some kind of fungal infection/ringworm on his belly area before.

All-in-all, not too bad an experience, but nothing great and I don't think I'll be going back there. For clean massage, there are several choices around that area, can go across the street, got Javanese, another Tuina (think name Rainbow), next door got tradition of massage and another Chinese Tunia. For those with special, around that area also got!
Old 23-02-2006, 09:28 AM
skyhawk1958skyh

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I think I still continue my urge for good massages at HCs but maybe today I try Rainbow as you suggested. I walked past Rainbow the other day but I did not like the location next to a barber shop.

Anyway I will see the place.......

cheers.
Old 26-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are alot good clean shop along Orchard Road. Chance upon one shop at Le Meridien Hotel while playing billard next door. Saw this Masseur Kel and pay her $110 for 2 hrs good services.

Another one is at Pacific Plaza but about $88 per hour. Also provide good service. As a general guide, good massage normally cost $50 and above unless Javanese.

Quote:
Hi bros!

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 26-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

hi bro,

what is Javanese massage compared to the rest?
any good Javanese massage? i am not so willing to pay alot too.. anyway, clean massages allow u to go commando meh?
Old 26-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes Bros! I made it to Spa D' Casarina this hot afternoon 2day. Walking up the stairs was sensation and this place is really really tip top for a head to toe wash up.......... I really cannot control my lust anymore so I asked for FJ straightaway. I extended another 45 minutes as I really want to eat her up slowly and enjoy her tender skin. I paid $100 for the FJ and $28 for the extension. ......every senses of mine was fully fulfilled and satisfying.

Bros.......I saw a beautiful caucasian ........check her up man!!

Cheers.
A new member since Feb2006, only 4 posts, and you give so much details about the girls, charges, extra svc charge and even extension charge...Are you writing a FR or putting up an advertisement here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1