The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
DesEMmond is Cool - loads of Potential
Divorced

i think i'm getting divorced and i got a 6month baby , any one know the girl will get roughly how much per month from me? and i got a house and company under my own. is she entitle?
Old 04-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesEMmond View Post
i think i'm getting divorced and i got a 6month baby , any one know the girl will get roughly how much per month from me? and i got a house and company under my own. is she entitle?
Yes she is entitle to claim....Best is the fight for care and control of your baby . With the baby by your side she cant claim much...
Old 04-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

she entitle to claim on the house. for the company, many factors come into play, like if was there any period of the time that she is hsewife throughout the period of your companmy set up till date, i.ee sacrifice herself to stay home than to work. does she help you in you work. if the company is solely own or co-share, public listed etc.

and forget abt fighting for the child custody. cos it only 6 months old. no judge will give you the custody unless the mum say so or she has some major problem like illness or mental unsound. and simply, the judge will ask you, if give you the child custody, how will you take care of the baby? worst if your baby is on breast feeding cos TS, where u find breast milk to feed or in a more crude manner; handsome, your breast is also lactating milk issit.

lastly, a woman who just give birth and baby 6 month only will want to divorce, bro not hard to tell what happen lor
Old 05-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sadlady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sad especially there is a child involves. Have you guys go for counselling or other alternative ways before deciding to divorce?
Old 05-06-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why do you want to divorced?

Share and you will get better answers.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

How come baby just 6 months old want divorce....TS cheats on her ah? I mean if u are in the wrong, it is only right that you let her claims whatever she can bah...but if she is in the wrong...you must do whatever it takes to prevent her from digging from you...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 05-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
How come baby just 6 months old want divorce....TS cheats on her ah? I mean if u are in the wrong, it is only right that you let her claims whatever she can bah...but if she is in the wrong...you must do whatever it takes to prevent her from digging from you...
Yes good point, puzzled just 6 months old only too soon?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

the whole story is like this , i knew her not long abt 6mth and she got pregnant and we have number of quarrel before she pregnant and i lay hand on her , and we actually dont wish to married and wanted to abort , but after sometimes we cool down and talk and i promise i wont touch her again. so our marriage life started.

during the pregnancy i treat very very good but we do have some quarrel at times and during every quarrel she will say she wanted to divorce and i beg and please her.

and this time round is like , bcos im helping baby to bath and i ask her to help me carry baby to bed and apply those powder etc , then she tsk me , i was like wth why tsk me somemore infront most of my family , so i asked her why u tsk me , maybe the way i ask sound rudely , so she nv ans , and i keep ask her for number of times and she tsk again , i hear liao i more angry so i keep ask her why tsk me , then she tsk again and say rudely dont ask la, so i was damn angry , then i tell her if she not happy then dont do for baby lor and i push her away and i do it myself
Old 05-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

she is working and her pay is abt 1.5k and in my own company im getting abt 5k
the hse is new and is landed under my own name. and we have not move in yet , the hse is not really consider mine as it only use my name to buy but is my family who fork out the money as we are staying tgt. the baby is not breastfeeding , is on formula feed since week1

we married about 1 year plus and in bgr for abt 6mth. so total almost 2year only
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

now the problem is i dont wish to divorce , i really love and want to be with her , and i try beg her for few hour and yet she keep dont want , so no choice i have to let her go back to her home first but the baby is with me now.

HOW?
Old 05-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
now the problem is i dont wish to divorce , i really love and want to be with her , and i try beg her for few hour and yet she keep dont want , so no choice i have to let her go back to her home first but the baby is with me now.

HOW?
Do u know there is such thing call free legal advise by lawyers?Is 20 minute free advise,u can ask them but they will not represent u for divorce procedure.

They volunteer their time only.

Under woman charter,your wife is entitle for part of your property if is been sold and under your name.

My question is why u have to beg her and do u want care and control of you baby?
Old 05-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
she is working and her pay is abt 1.5k and in my own company im getting abt 5k
the hse is new and is landed under my own name. and we have not move in yet , the hse is not really consider mine as it only use my name to buy but is my family who fork out the money as we are staying tgt. the baby is not breastfeeding , is on formula feed since week1

we married about 1 year plus and in bgr for abt 6mth. so total almost 2year only
If is under your name then is yours,sg court dont care is consider yours or not,they only look at black and white.She cannot force u to sell if this house dont have her name inside but if have,she can request court to ask the house to be sell away to split the money if she F$$K CARE u
Old 05-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

HOW?
Women rather listen to others than someone she does not trust anymore.

Steps

Butter up her family.

Go for anger management class.

Find a common mediator(s).

Then go for counseling. As a couple and individually for each of you.

Have a 3 weeks holiday in some remote place with no shopping (like new Zealand). No babies.

Live with the fact that every time there is a fight, she will use divorce to get the upper hand.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post

Have a 3 weeks holiday in some remote place with no shopping (like new Zealand).
They'll both die of boredom and the baby will end up an orphan at a young age.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaniNababe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

HOW?
She has postnatal blue?
I think u two need professional help. Better go seek counselling . How can bo dai bo ji suka suka say divorce so irresponsible deg

If you don't agree with my comment please rebut. I am fine with being zapped, I am not here to please anyone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1