The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lonereth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Moments to treasure

Its been quite awhile since i joined SBF. I think its time for me to share my experience.

I had fallen for this girl and courtship have been quite sometime. finally i won her heart after 2 months. She, to me was like quite hot. I always wonder what its like to have her as my gf. Shes sweet, thoughtful and not forgetting sexy because of her C cup. One day we decided to meet after work. I decided to cab down and look for her. To my surprise, she wore a short demin skirt and a white spaghetti top. Then we decided to head to the food court and have some food. She went to get her food first then i get myself seated. After which, i came back with mine, when i was going to sit down, she was going to have her food, as she bend down to have that noodles, oh my, her C cup boobs was like going to burst out of her black bra. That was the first i got to a gd view of her boobs. I had a semi erection and sat down.. Our plans after that was to go clubbing..
Old 15-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HungerAwaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Moments to treasure

Camper 1 reporting!
Please continue bro!
Old 15-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: Moments to treasure

camper 2 reporting sir!
Old 15-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno how long this thread will be tough
Old 15-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Oh... WHite top and black bra... sexy! hehe
Old 16-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here , cheers ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
Browncat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrowncat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am bookmarking this thread too.
Old 17-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

After the dinner, we decided to head down to a club. Actually i don't really like the idea of clubbing much, i preferred pubbing if i am with my other half. This time, its different, because i would be going there with her, to fend off unwanted guest (no offense), to protect her. ok, i know, who cares about all these right?

we went to one of the hotspots, paid for her and went in. kept our stuffs in a locker and we proceed on. she had a few drinks before hitting on the dancefloor, holding me along. we had a great dance. at times when i can see her under the lights clearly. believe me, shes so hot while dancing as her boobs just keep moving in different directions. remember, in spaghetti top ya? honestly, i do love her, often had the idea of her on my bed, who normal guy don't right? but thats not the reason for wanting to win her heart. haha. while dancing, quite a no. of guys kept moving around her, wanting to dance with her. i thought its ok for those without body contact. ok, i'm selfish, i only want her for myself. she seems high and slightly drunk though from the way she dance and behave. slowly i went nearer and dance facing her back. oh my, looking at her skirt just excites me. my hands were practically all over her body but except boobs and butt, just in case she doesn't like it. so i tried slowly, holding on to her waist and slowly put my hands under her spaghetti top, the highest my hand reached, was still her tummy..

Last edited by lonereth; 17-05-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 17-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

please continue .....
Old 17-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ctk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for more
Old 17-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

ok, i know its boring. haha
Old 17-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

I don't know why somebody zapped me but sorry. It just hit me that i did not continue the story...

she was like quite high, we proceed to other clubs and had a little drink and dance the night out till the club's closing time. She looks sort of drunk, actually i am not sure whether its pretentious. She hugs on to me tightly. It really excites me because we have been holding hands more then hugging actually. Only had light pecks on the cheeks. I decided to kiss her this time, on her lips. My tongue decided to take the initiative to meet hers. To my surprise, she gladly accepts and oblige by not rejecting and were more passive then me. I know that night, was going to be the night that we will have great memories about. We got into a cab but was unsure where to go, we just anyhow gave a destination, seriously. We continued the kisses where we left off. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Soon after, my hands get naughty. It just went up to her boobs and she did not reject. omg. it was really the first time i got hold of a C cup! i know it sounds noob. but ya, she also did not push my hands away but instead just cupped her hand onto mine while i gently squeezed it. from then, i know which destination we were going to. we were on the way to a hotel...
Old 18-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story but quite repetitive of alot of other story but anyway. camping for more thou
Old 18-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
TUAEYE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do carry on more , thanks for sharing .
Old 18-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

getting hotter

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1