The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
control99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risk of HIV?

Hi there,

I have some dry pimples on the area of my pubic hair. Had protected intercourse & Bj. What is the risk of contracting HIV?

Am worried that the virus in the semen might enter through the pimple openings which grow on the area of the pubic hair. What are the chances of contracting?

Quite worried after the session. Appreciate anyone who can help clear help answering the queries.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Risk of HIV?

If it isn't an open wound, the risk is low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by control99 View Post
Hi there,

I have some dry pimples on the area of my pubic hair. Had protected intercourse & Bj. What is the risk of contracting HIV?

Am worried that the virus in the semen might enter through the pimple openings which grow on the area of the pubic hair. What are the chances of contracting?

Quite worried after the session. Appreciate anyone who can help clear help answering the queries.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
control99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the fast reply & info.

Just examined the pimple "seriously" (up down left right). Think is an open wound but dry pimple without any bleeding. Neverthless, before the session, i use a plaster to paste on top of it. There wasn't any blood stain on the plaster when i took it out.

Is the risk still low comparatively to having bbbj? Or is it high risk like having unprotected intercourse? Will do a blood test after 3 months.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If you're worried, go for a test after 3 months. There is no way to quantify the risk. High/low/medium mean nothing. You have either caught the virus or you haven't. The only way to tell is to go for a blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by control99 View Post
Thanks for the fast reply & info.

Just examined the pimple "seriously" (up down left right). Think is an open wound but dry pimple without any bleeding. Neverthless, before the session, i use a plaster to paste on top of it. There wasn't any blood stain on the plaster when i took it out.

Is the risk still low comparatively to having bbbj? Or is it high risk like having unprotected intercourse? Will do a blood test after 3 months.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1