The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Go throw money can or not? go oversea is to enjoy, sometime u need to at least experience once... everybody here got their pt of view n Tis is my pt of view555555
If you read my post properly, I was referring to '...those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls!'I was not referring to anybody else, whether they be those who want to throw their money, or just to enjoy the ambience, or to try once, or whatever.

But to address your question, who am I to say can or not. Anybody can go anywhere, to each his own, I always say that.

So you can even go to G Club believing you are hooking girls in a real life situation. All I will do is to comment 'get real!'

Hope you get my point. Peace bro!
Old 14-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Hope you get my point. Peace bro!
Aiya.. sorry la bro.. I only PSLE standard.. 5555 mayb u guys write too long n I blur blur see ur posting.. u no angry me plz... cheer!
anyway, my pt of view still stand.. go oversea n spend money, play gd, eat gd, sleep gd... 5555... no hard feeling guys..
Old 14-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, totally agree that each of us are totally entitled to spend our own hard earned money in whatever way we chose to.

And I'm thinking that Oolouis is merely putting up a reminder on the many many pitfalls when out mongering. On the other hand, IMHO the more serious problem now brought up are those agents -especially undeclared agents - who are just sooooo... skilfull at scamming us when in places like G-Clubs. Thinking back, there's just too many charges, services and rules etc in G-clubs where these agents can so very easily con us just regular mongers.

We really are no match for these unscrupulous agents. Sigh....!
And I'm glad that you all are discussing G-clubs to hopefully uncover more of their "evil ways!" LOL
It's actually NOT rocket science to go to G-Clubs by yourself and certainly NOT as complicated and full of dangers as some may want you to believe.

Also just my own POV too!

SEAJ
You hit the nail on the head, SEAJ! All one need to do is call up the G Club, and there will be more than one eager 'Sales' guy to answer your questions n explain the deals. The undeclared agents n handlers wd have u think that u need intro to Sales, or that they are somehow privy to deals not available to others. Lol.

Then these uncouth people will every now and then put in innocuous posts about how glamorous G clubs are, how luxurious the ambience, how classy the clientele, all up-market, like as if there is a higher calling to basic mongering which u can find only at G Clubs, music beyond this world, da di da da di da di! Short of claiming the hostesses have gold dust in their nookies n that's y u can't bonk them lols.

And guys do get sucked in! Some consoling themselves that they must try it at least once. Why? So they think they have mixed it up with the upper strata? Yes, my last trip I had 2 young singkies PM me ask me want to go G Club. N these young blokes are salaried people on shoestring budgets. Sad.

And I notice too there are punters who put themselves to the ripoff willingly. Why? Too much money? Too easy going? Want to earn some popularity. (Notice the agents/handlers will respond to their posts n butter them up like long lost brothers lol). Oh well just saying ok? To each his own!
Old 14-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Aiya.. sorry la bro.. I only PSLE standard.. 5555 mayb u guys write too long n I blur blur see ur posting.. u no angry me plz... cheer!
anyway, my pt of view still stand.. go oversea n spend money, play gd, eat gd, sleep gd... 5555... no hard feeling guys..
Good on ya bro. I do the same too.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Have fun in Aftermoon
HAHA thanks bro.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
HAHA thanks bro.
Am tired from my work meetings and seminars for the past few days, don't think can last till 4-5am otherwise would probably join you at Aftermoon for after-hour partying likely to chiong AGG and probably RCA to finish my bottle balance then back to hotel to sleep
Old 15-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Am tired from my work meetings and seminars for the past few days, don't think can last till 4-5am otherwise would probably join you at Aftermoon for after-hour partying likely to chiong AGG and probably RCA to finish my bottle balance then back to hotel to sleep
Wow bro u still in bkk?
I thinking to go funky then Afternoon afyet 1 or 2am. 5555
U wan to.join me 55555
Old 15-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow bro u still in bkk?
I thinking to go funky then Afternoon afyet 1 or 2am. 5555
U wan to.join me 55555
I went SG then came back again for work... 555 today I damn tired lah bro don't think can make it till 4am ... now heading to RCA to finish my balance then back to hotel to non... Maybe tmr Aftermoon, can pm me if you want to go tmr
Old 15-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Steady..will pm u
Old 22-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The Black Label and Chivas Regal in Thailand is all watered down.
I can even down 1 bottle by myself for the night.

Try DFS bottles from Singapore/Malaysia and see if your Thai friends can tahan or not lah. .

Hmmm...very true indeed!
Old 23-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Littleswingers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleswingers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We are looking to finish up our drinks at Funky Villa tomorrow 23 Nov

Hit us up if keen. Preferably if u can bring along a lady to dance with my missus
Old 23-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are the disco/clubs in bkk particularly sukhumvit area like zouk/butterf that kind where there is a dance floor with dj or is like those club nana v4 v6 kind where u hang flowers and there is a stage for them to dance?
Old 23-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdotcom View Post
Are the disco/clubs in bkk particularly sukhumvit area like zouk/butterf that kind where there is a dance floor with dj or is like those club nana v4 v6 kind where u hang flowers and there is a stage for them to dance?
Why would you want go joints similar to what you have in SG when you are in BKK ?
Old 23-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why would you want go joints similar to what you have in SG when you are in BKK ?
The people there and the environment is different. Is club climax something like that?
Old 24-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdotcom View Post
Go SK if u like sg siam tio.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread