The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptknight View Post
Thanks bro jimmy for the detailed info!
Have just contacted The Pimp and they mentioned to arrive before 9pm for avail of rooms on Sunday 16/11/2014 . Any samster wanna share tgt ?
If u go at Sunday, there r discount! U can add The Pimp Facebook n click like. Every Sunday they will offer only 1900bht/bot of BL before 5pm or 2 bots for 5000bht before 12pm,free mixture. U use chrome to enter Facebook, chrome can translate foreign language for u.. hope u can understand my hokkien bing English.. lol
Old 13-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
cptknight is one of the Best!cptknight is one of the Best!cptknight is one of the Best!cptknight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
If u go at Sunday, there r discount! U can add The Pimp Facebook n click like. Every Sunday they will offer only 1900bht/bot of BL before 5pm or 2 bots for 5000bht before 12pm,free mixture. U use chrome to enter Facebook, chrome can translate foreign language for u.. hope u can understand my hokkien bing English.. lol
ya i added their fb, saw got discounts on sunday. thats why planned on sunday go
Old 13-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
This example excludes "full service"
Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? And how much is the damage? Is it frequently the case that you can go as far as bonking inside the KTV room?
Old 13-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
This example excludes "full service"
Bro, you better explain apa full services..... mai ru.
Old 13-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? And how much is the damage?
In all G clubs there would be a small percentage of prs/coyotes/models willing to go back with customers for a fuck session after all the rabba rabba actions in the club... but you got to tell the mamasan your intention so she only bring girls that do go back with customers for you to choose... but it comes with a hefty price tag usually they will calculate the LDs till closing (machiam like barfine) and you pay the girl separately and can range anything from 4000bht up... or if you very yan dao some girls like you, you can negotiate separately with them

Bros can update this info if its outdated cuz this is based on my experience 3yrs ago..
Old 13-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The room charges are 1 time only. IINM, smallest room is at 2500 and onwards. Tried 3 types of room so far and only the biggest room which has its own toilet, small walkway stage, own Dj and a small room to fuck and can easily fit up to 15 people. I think it cost about 4.5k?
Old 13-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? ?... the KTV room?
Sorry Bro, i not Professor X. Cannot read ladies minds to give u %. But bear in mind most guys, including local Thais go there with intention of entertaining clients, having wild fun w/o actual bonking, etc.
My wife told me one of her friend's husband went G-Club and went home with his underwear full of "lip prints" in bright red against his white underwear....and he got fxxked big time...55
Old 14-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
It's normal to party with a group of 3-4 pax of thai to have 2 bottle at least.
The Black Label and Chivas Regal in Thailand is all watered down.
I can even down 1 bottle by myself for the night.

Try DFS bottles from Singapore/Malaysia and see if your Thai friends can tahan or not lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just read up the thread or google for the info. Walk straight into the club with many pieces of 1000thb.... u will be well taken care of.
Good advice! 555.

Quote:
No need so much la... u scaring PPL.. my first trip to The Pimp, I juz give the front desk manager 500bht tip.. automatic all sale reps, waitresses will come serving me 5555
Wah didn't know you did this!
Very scared to go to The PIMP with you.
Later the waiters will say I very kiam siap.

Quote:
Give the gal a certain amount of LDs.. immediately ask for bills..do not accumulate till the end OK..
You think everyone like you meh?

Quote:
Ppl wan go humsup humsup, rubba rubba there..
Btw, other Gclubs can rubba rubba gals or not? Not to the extend of bbbj behind the sofa la.. hehe
So when you going to collect your BBBJ on the sofa with curtains at The PIMP? 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deityofcheong View Post
The room charges are 1 time only. IINM, smallest room is at 2500 and onwards. Tried 3 types of room so far and only the biggest room which has its own toilet, small walkway stage, own Dj and a small room to fuck and can easily fit up to 15 people. I think it cost about 4.5k?
555 bro now you very pro liao.
Old 14-11-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who in bkk this friday and sat wanna go cheong disco, clubbing? Pm me we lets link up.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
In all G clubs there would be a small percentage of prs/coyotes/models willing to go back with customers for a fuck session after all the rabba rabba actions in the club... but you got to tell the mamasan your intention so she only bring girls that do go back with customers for you to choose... but it comes with a hefty price tag usually they will calculate the LDs till closing (machiam like barfine) and you pay the girl separately and can range anything from 4000bht up... or if you very yan dao some girls like you, you can negotiate separately with them

Bros can update this info if its outdated cuz this is based on my experience 3yrs ago..
Thx for all the replies. The reason I asked was that I was under the impression from reading all the FR's The Pimp, unlike other G-clubs, offers girls available for dabao, more like a upscale, over-priced agogo. So, I was wondering if we are talking about 10% or 80% available here, just a ball park. I know most G-clubs like Sherbet do not offer this and whether you can score or not depends more on chemistry and not negotiation. And if the ones that can dabao from The Pimp are mostly fugly. Then, might as well stick with agogo in Cowboy.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thx for all the replies. The reason I asked was that I was under the impression from reading all the FR's The Pimp, unlike other G-clubs, offers girls available for dabao, more like a upscale, over-priced agogo. So, I was wondering if we are talking about 10% or 80% available here, just a ball park. I know most G-clubs like Sherbet do not offer this and whether you can score or not depends more on chemistry and not negotiation. And if the ones that can dabao from The Pimp are mostly fugly. Then, might as well stick with agogo in Cowboy.
There isn't really a ball park figure, someday more of these ladies come to work someday less
Old 14-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Who in bkk this friday and sat wanna go cheong disco, clubbing? Pm me we lets link up.
Have fun in Aftermoon
Old 14-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
N u r totally right. Why spend 10k n don't even get a bonk?

Just to delude yourself that u r a big hunter in a real dating game, and that in case u do manage to get a fugly to go out with you, you can boast to your own ego if not your mates that u r very desirable in women's eyes?

The real hunter is the guy that chats up girls in real life situations, in 7/11 stores and pharmacies, on trains and buses, on streets even, with hotel reception, at food halls with female patrons. Not to a captive audience at a G Vlub scenario to girls u pay by the hour. Who by the rules of the game cannot say no to your gropings and touching.

So for those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls, get real for goodness sake!

Last edited by oolouis; 14-11-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post

So for those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls, get real for goodness sake!
Go throw money can or not? go oversea is to enjoy, sometime u need to at least experience once... everybody here got their pt of view n Tis is my pt of view555555
Old 14-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go throw money can or not? go oversea is to enjoy, sometime u need to at least experience once... everybody here got their pt of view n Tis is my pt of view555555
Yes, totally agree that each of us are totally entitled to spend our own hard earned money in whatever way we chose to.

And I'm thinking that Oolouis is merely putting up a reminder on the many many pitfalls when out mongering. On the other hand, IMHO the more serious problem now brought up are those agents -especially undeclared agents - who are just sooooo... skilfull at scamming us when in places like G-Clubs. Thinking back, there's just too many charges, services and rules etc in G-clubs where these agents can so very easily con us just regular mongers.

We really are no match for these unscrupulous agents. Sigh....!
And I'm glad that you all are discussing G-clubs to hopefully uncover more of their "evil ways!" LOL
It's actually NOT rocket science to go to G-Clubs by yourself and certainly NOT as complicated and full of dangers as some may want you to believe.

Also just my own POV too!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread