The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wa senior bro, you are one of the most resourceful bro here. Your intel pales to one.

Roasted pigeon sending after this. If you haven’t visited her, I chop!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Boss GM, I also want 飞鸽传书 leh.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
imnocturnal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys I got a question for those that visited Vera.. does juagen mean hj? Cause I saw one of the comments say no hj, then dam weird post in slg
Old 11-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
did LUNA rtc-ed..? or is she still around?
Going to RTC and still around

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-03-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnocturnal View Post
Hi guys I got a question for those that visited Vera.. does juagen mean hj? Cause I saw one of the comments say no hj, then dam weird post in slg
JG is not HJ lol. But she does help you hj for release after JG if you want, though she'll be fully clothed.
Old 11-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Use this as a guide, accurate at least 90% of the time

26 = early 30s
27 = mid 30s
28 = late 30s
29 = above 40, with no upper limit

This feels like it's applicable to SLG too 😂
Old 11-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
JG is not HJ lol. But she does help you hj for release after JG if you want, though she'll be fully clothed.
too bad fully clothed. I still can remember her pinkish nipples and it looks like those gem biscuits. Need to visit her for weekly maintenance now
Old 11-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yiyi-massage/

I have tried adding this ML since last Friday and weekend in WC but she keeps rejecting and told me my number is not in the registry.
Finally on Sunday midnight she accepted my WC friend request, monday morning I saw the good news I immediately book her for an hour to try her 帝王服务.
Location - good, quite central and just across a MRT exit with plenty of parking lots.

Appearance - 8/10 chio looking, wore a oversize Tshirt with no bra/panty on.

Boobs - no idea what cup size but definitely big and soft.

Massage - 6/10 maybe? Im not here for the massage but as long as itÂ’s simple massage im ok

After massaging for about 15-20 minutes, she began to strip off fully naked proceed with boobs and cat bath, occasionally she “accidentally” rub her pussy on my legs
Flip over and she sits in between my leg with full view of her boobs and do catbath again
This procedure is about another 15 mins

Now comes the main course - fire and ice BBBJ
First, she will sip some cold water and blow then hot water and repeat. Maybe I mountain turtle or what but not many offers this service.
After that, she will sit beside me and continue her BJ while I grab her boobs and later changed position to kneeling in between my legs to BJ.
10 minutes later my 2IC cannot take it any more and unload all my commandos into her mouth
She later sip in some water and clean my 2IC with her mouth.

Since there is still some time left, she continue to massage my thigh til end of session.

RTM? - YES definitely!
Old 11-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post

I have tried adding this ML since last Friday and weekend in WC but she keeps rejecting and told me my number is not in the registry.
Finally on Sunday midnight she accepted my WC friend request, monday morning I saw the good news I immediately book her for an hour to try her 帝王服务.
Thanks for the MR!

Maybe is sign that she is not getting enough biz, so she finally relented.

Hope you ask her to include your number inside her DB with a short nice comment so you can have a smoother journey booking other MLs going forward.

+ 21 for your persistence!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post

so the kings treatment is basically just fire and ice bj?
Old 11-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KeLe very overrated. Very minimal gfe cos no topic to talk and she is not really engaging as well (lots of awkward silence during the entire session) and quite short and a bit plump. Boobs sagging & got many restrictions. No RTM for me...

Last edited by kaisiong; 11-03-2024 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Been wanting to try Xin Yan out since before CNY, got distracted a few times and finally got round to it...

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

First off, looks... Yes, definitely look like her pics, perhaps minus 20% cos she didn't have makeup on. Pleasant enough and I personally wasn't disappointed or anything. My primary reason for looking her up is because I saw the comments about her massage being good, and I wanted a good rub that day.

Verified that the comments are true and her massage is indeed good - if she was working at a clean massage place, she would be quite popular. Quite amazed by her balance - she was doing backstepping without the need to hold on to anything. Wow. She worked on the areas I specified very well - definitely top 3 in recent memory for massage.

Small minus point - no fault of hers - some bro didn't confirm an appointment and just turned up outside the condo. So she had to do a bit of firefighting and get a friend to take the appointment. She was quite apologetic as it resulted in the sensual being a bit rushed. Fairly SOP with oil, but good enough to make me shoot my load quick - I generally need a fair bit of teasing before releasing the swimmers.

Definitely will RTM when I need a good rub.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peterhenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if she takes non Chinese?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 12-03-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
too bad fully clothed. I still can remember her pinkish nipples and it looks like those gem biscuits. Need to visit her for weekly maintenance now

She kept me hard during the session. I took 90mins and I released.
She has a nice body too.
RTM . Yes but rotate a few new ones first
Old 12-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookyElk View Post
who is her roomie?
some red color fruit
Old 12-03-2024, 04:06 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Been wanting to try Xin Yan out since before CNY, got distracted a few times and finally got round to it...

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

First off, looks... Yes, definitely look like her pics, perhaps minus 20% cos she didn't have makeup on. Pleasant enough and I personally wasn't disappointed or anything. My primary reason for looking her up is because I saw the comments about her massage being good, and I wanted a good rub that day.

Verified that the comments are true and her massage is indeed good - if she was working at a clean massage place, she would be quite popular. Quite amazed by her balance - she was doing backstepping without the need to hold on to anything. Wow. She worked on the areas I specified very well - definitely top 3 in recent memory for massage.

Small minus point - no fault of hers - some bro didn't confirm an appointment and just turned up outside the condo. So she had to do a bit of firefighting and get a friend to take the appointment. She was quite apologetic as it resulted in the sensual being a bit rushed. Fairly SOP with oil, but good enough to make me shoot my load quick - I generally need a fair bit of teasing before releasing the swimmers.

Definitely will RTM when I need a good rub.
Great massage but not chio. Figure also not nice.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1