The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Received the roasted pigeon liao.

Must try liao since 2 senior recommended at one go.
Care to share the gem? Hehe
Old 11-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Use this as a guide, accurate at least 90% of the time

26 = early 30s
27 = mid 30s
28 = late 30s
29 = above 40, with no upper limit
quite accurate. THE above 40 with no upper limit is actually very funny hahaha
Old 11-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just follow my practice. Pay 120 for normal service. Pay 150 when ml strips to panties with good service. Pay 200 when ml willing to strips naked

Btw, MHT butt si bei swee hor. When she strip naked standing in front of the basin washing her hands, back facing me............ Wow, I was stunt behind and dun want to go home ah.
YOU already zai enough to progress to this stage. THe above bro can even zhut, long kiss, full roam etc
champion sia?

my experience with MHT, good gfe but boundaries are super high and she's very firm about it. SN at most, left panty.
Definitely no long kisses
Old 11-03-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Erm. Both of us gave you the same ML?
Old 11-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros,

just wanna post my sincere warning for this landmine:
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiaoai-massage/

plz plz try all best to avoid!

This is why:
  • The only thing real about her ads is "tall", despite that, she is unfriendly, inexperienced and impatient. Looks so-so but super over-confident about being tall and being taller than many guys.
  • Service is non-existent, she will be talking to u all the junks like "i will keep my customer for 1 hour!" while telling you that her friends told her that "just give customer 20~25 mins service". Lol.
  • A typical 30-dayer who has no integrity and interest in providing good service. You will feel super commercial and mechanical during the entire session.

feels very regretted as some bro already gave red flag about her, just wanna save the next bro who might waste money on this landmine.

I still suspect these "30-dayers" has a group or something to teach them how to earn quick money from us. Just hope we could stick together to boycott all these "30-dayers" and support those mls who really want to serve.

Normally I don't write negative MR, but for this one I 200% agree!! Wish I had read your MR before going.

Looks need to minus 40%, her complexion is horrible, when she was licking my nipple and I tried to carress her back, her bumpy skin made me soft.

GFE need to minus 80%. She started jerking my dick so rough and fast, and she didn't listen when I told her to be more gentle. She is not femine at all, when she went to wash up I could hear her spitting " Kaahhee pui" from inside the room.
Old 11-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
To me she is not so chio leh. Just tried her once.
Actually above average, I like her cute dimples and also her sensuality and catbath, she’s my regular now… quite sad that she will be leaving soon … haiz…
Old 11-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Tian Tian recently...

- As mentioned in other previous MRs, not much massage
- good with BJ (I went for CBJ, but still shiok)
- Like some other bros said, work on her boobs not well done, esp right boob, where I felt a very hard lump, which was quite a turn-off

Other than these points, the rest was pretty standard. Lots of catbathing with warm water for those who enjoy it. Unlikely to RTM.

Meanwhile, here's a video of a well-endowed ML in Vietnam to help "cleanse" the feeling of touching not-so-well-enhanced boobs...

Old 11-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

did LUNA rtc-ed..? or is she still around?
Old 11-03-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
YOU already zai enough to progress to this stage. THe above bro can even zhut, long kiss, full roam etc
champion sia?

my experience with MHT, good gfe but boundaries are super high and she's very firm about it. SN at most, left panty.
Definitely no long kisses
Zai one dont even need money to unlock. If got money, you can almost unlock almost anyone. Just how much money to use only. Haha.
In the past, I also have some ML which I thought can't be unlock. But as time past by they are comfortable with you, you might be surprise that you do not even néed to use money to unlock them. As long as they are comfortable with you and you can make them comfortable.
Old 11-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Go for it bro!

Wait … I think I need a reco via pm next, yes?
Boss GM, I also want 飞鸽传书 leh.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:

Care to share the gem bro ?
Old 11-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Wa senior bro, you are one of the most resourceful bro here. Your intel pales to one.

Roasted pigeon sending after this. If you haven’t visited her, I chop!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Boss GM, I also want 飞鸽传书 leh.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
imnocturnal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys I got a question for those that visited Vera.. does juagen mean hj? Cause I saw one of the comments say no hj, then dam weird post in slg
Old 11-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
did LUNA rtc-ed..? or is she still around?
Going to RTC and still around

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-03-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnocturnal View Post
Hi guys I got a question for those that visited Vera.. does juagen mean hj? Cause I saw one of the comments say no hj, then dam weird post in slg
JG is not HJ lol. But she does help you hj for release after JG if you want, though she'll be fully clothed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1