The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Recently been staying on the safe side with regular MLs until she came along. Headed down for JG. Here's my humble MR for https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/

Location: NE-Central, purple line. Ample parking is available within the building or the hdb nearby. Apartment is clean. Location reminds me of that legendary ML which many bros miss til this very day.

Appearance: late 20s, minimal discount from photos for complexion, but must say she is pretty; she greeted me in a black dress which compliments her figure. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: NA, ownself, uses disposable towels.

Massage: Has a massage bed, massage and strength is on point.

Sensual/HJ: NIL sensual, her forte is her JG. The strokes are reminiscent of Demi (who has since RTCed and unlikely to be able to come back)

The good: good massage and JG at a reasonable price, able to click with her. Not a time watcher.

Nothing to expect for sensual.

RTM: Yes, she said she is going back end of next month.
This one no release in the end?
Old 18-03-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
good fr, thanks bro. wanted to visit but timing also not gam. she will focus on jg for the entire hour?
mine was 90mins, body massage then jg. believe you can try to request for it for full jg session.
Old 18-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
This one no release in the end?
based on my exp, no release. consistent with ad.
Old 18-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Okok no worries... her previous stint I wanted to find her, contact her a few times but didn't manage to link up. Anyway nowadays no chance for me to even contact her I guess lol
Tried to message her many times but she don't reply at all haha
Guess she has a lot of bookings daily enough to keep her busy.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like she improve a lot. Visited her few months back she did a quick massage, turn over get HJ done and start playing with her phone. Ask her for curdle after deed she rejected. I was out at 40min. Never went back. With this kind of service I wonder why she can stay this long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk View Post
My review on Amy
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-amy/
Location - clean and comfy
Looks - Sweet and pretty
Massage - not bad
Body - I will die for it
Sensual - went with an open heart as many mixed reviews , but I am surprised to receive a “sextisfy” surprise from her ��
Best part I love during the session - her gfe was awesome and passionate kiss from her that makes me keep thinking of her evening writing this MR.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
The last time I messaged her she did reply late...

TMT
Old 18-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR on this ML ?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Old 18-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
She doesn't use her phone at all during the session, so it's best to try again.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Seems like she improve a lot. Visited her few months back she did a quick massage, turn over get HJ done and start playing with her phone. Ask her for curdle after deed she rejected. I was out at 40min. Never went back. With this kind of service I wonder why she can stay this long.
I have a feeling she got dai gor support her one, which is natural since she's young and rather cute, yea i got the 40 mins treatment too, maybe for some bros she like she will give better service aka ymmv?
Old 18-03-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massageyiyi/

Young MLIF would wear sexy lingerie to spice up things .

Sensual is her forte , she really gets you in the mood with blowjob with eye contact . Blow job is slow and sensual , slurpy .

Good hygiene

Location is in the central area , 10 mins walk from mrt . Carpark plenty .
Big boobs?
Old 18-03-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried? Listing is at $60? Put wrongly ah
Old 19-03-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-cherry/

Short FR for this viet lady.
Went to visit few days back.

Looks: 9/10. Exactly in the pics. Very subtle difference. Can definitely see its her and quite eye catching.

Location: Not very convenient. Near a market and HDBs. First time to this place and very near G. When showering got flies around also so quickly shower.

Body: 9/10. Exactly like pic also. Enhanced boobs

Playability: 10/10. Can do everything. French, zhut , lick. GFE is there also. Treats you like her BF. Cuddle and chat with you. No catbath or whatnot but lick your nipples only. Had a fun time eating her up tho. Requested to BBBJ and CIM twice, price at $120. Overall a good find if you need to FJ a viet bu as we had so much time playing with each other and she is all wet, asked me if wanted to FJ her.
Didnt take up tho and opted for BBBJ CIM. Her BBBJ was solid. Slurp and lick balls alll over. Tongue action around the penis head was good. Shot all my load inside her mouth.
Overall quite value for money.
Old 19-03-2024, 12:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post

Ha, this one she pays me I also dun visit her ah. Should be a damn jia lat one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-03-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by season12345 View Post
The face on each photo look like pasted on it...
Old 19-03-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk View Post
My review on Amy
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-amy/
Location - clean and comfy
Looks - Sweet and pretty
Massage - not bad
Body - I will die for it
Sensual - went with an open heart as many mixed reviews , but I am surprised to receive a “sextisfy” surprise from her ��
Best part I love during the session - her gfe was awesome and passionate kiss from her that makes me keep thinking of her evening writing this MR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post

I agree with AhJun001.
Visit her some months ago and had similar experience.
I already quite disappointed with first look.
Then keep using one hand massage and dare to say she is chatting with her friend on Hp.
Done around 40 min but I insisted her to massage my legs until time up!
Then don't know why some can die for her body?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1