The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-fang-massage/

Anyone visited this ml before?
Her ads, with the many extra TCM stuff makes me think of the older milfs on SLG. But her photo like quite young and pretty. Wondering if she is a landmine.

Got reviews from quite awhile ago on SLG, so she is not newbie.
She is sibeh old. Can’t even comment that she is a Gilf. Walk away bro.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hope she is still at the same location. Really like that place.

But man, she is one that seems impossible to progress any further. I like her a lot but wearing shorts is always a tough barrier to get over.
Is she the one at kem during her earlier stint?

If so she "progressed" until wear shorts during sensual ah...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-03-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how is the current batch now? seems like alot cmi service after reading past few pages.

anyone to recommend?
Old 18-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Recently been staying on the safe side with regular MLs until she came along. Headed down for JG. Here's my humble MR for https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/

Location: NE-Central, purple line. Ample parking is available within the building or the hdb nearby. Apartment is clean. Location reminds me of that legendary ML which many bros miss til this very day.

Appearance: late 20s, minimal discount from photos for complexion, but must say she is pretty; she greeted me in a black dress which compliments her figure. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: NA, ownself, uses disposable towels.

Massage: Has a massage bed, massage and strength is on point.

Sensual/HJ: NIL sensual, her forte is her JG. The strokes are reminiscent of Demi (who has since RTCed and unlikely to be able to come back)

The good: good massage and JG at a reasonable price, able to click with her. Not a time watcher.

Nothing to expect for sensual.

RTM: Yes, she said she is going back end of next month.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Recently been staying on the safe side with regular MLs until she came along. Headed down for JG. Here's my humble MR for https://sglonelyguy-29.com/vera-massage/

Location: NE-Central, purple line. Ample parking is available within the building or the hdb nearby. Apartment is clean. Location reminds me of that legendary ML which many bros miss til this very day.
good fr, thanks bro. wanted to visit but timing also not gam. she will focus on jg for the entire hour?
Old 18-03-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Is she the one at kem during her earlier stint?

If so she "progressed" until wear shorts during sensual ah...
Kem at in east side? I don't know but she was at where amei was last time. Now she is in a interesting place. I like this new location (when she was here in jan/Feb) a lot. Very unique.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!

Last day for ke ying today... RTC tomorrow
Old 18-03-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24664 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-yan-zi-massage/

Tried this 1.6m ChongQing lass. Her looks are the pretty type (with an alluring smile). Some semblance to photos but broader face actually. Boobs are B+, real and good for grabs and fondling. She is an experienced FL from ChongQing. On code red, so cannot have fj with her. She is new and considering whether to offer fj after code red. I think likelihood is high. No so skilful in massage (no pinpoint accuracy thu strength is there). Body-wise, I likened her to smaller Ma La Xi version (can see her core muscles when in standing position). She packed a punch when she did the bj. This is where she excelled. Very good frenching/kissing (YMMV). Can zhut zhut boobs. I think she would offer 5G roaming, after her code red. Strong gfe. Keeps my rod solid for quite some time. Butt - fleshy but not pretty (unlike MHT's ??). Overall, she is worth a try! (I don't quite like the location. Seems several MLs/FLs on tourist pass are housed there). Enjoy!

(She mentioned 398 RMB is being charged for a session in ChongQing. That is slightly less than S$80. So we should expect an influx of ChongQing lasses on tourist visas...???)
Old 18-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-yan-zi-massage/

(She mentioned 398 RMB is being charged for a session in ChongQing. That is slightly less than S$80. So we should expect an influx of ChongQing lasses on tourist visas...???)
recently visited a spa and yes can confirm that their is an influx of cq lasses. ml told me most of them actually know each other or came around the same time together
Old 18-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kem at in east side? I don't know but she was at where amei was last time. Now she is in a interesting place. I like this new location (when she was here in jan/Feb) a lot. Very unique.
Yes... kembangan.

Amei near the car showrooms? That place is not too bad... just no beer place within walking distance... the wine shop always close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareandcare View Post
Last day for ke ying today... RTC tomorrow
She won't be missed, at least for me.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes... kembangan.

Amei near the car showrooms? That place is not too bad... just no beer place within walking distance... the wine shop always close.

She won't be missed, at least for me.
Yep that location. 1st time I met ruirui was there. I don't like that location too much. Waiting area can be crowded. Much prefer her new location.
Old 18-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massageyiyi/

Young MLIF would wear sexy lingerie to spice up things .

Sensual is her forte , she really gets you in the mood with blowjob with eye contact . Blow job is slow and sensual , slurpy .

Good hygiene

Location is in the central area , 10 mins walk from mrt . Carpark plenty .
Old 18-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep that location. 1st time I met ruirui was there. I don't like that location too much. Waiting area can be crowded. Much prefer her new location.
That one okay for drivers since can park basement and go up directly. I quite like since it is considered nearer to the west.

Her new location meaning this time round?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-03-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
That one okay for drivers since can park basement and go up directly. I quite like since it is considered nearer to the west.

Her new location meaning this time round?
Last time. No idea if she is still there
Old 18-03-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last time. No idea if she is still there
Okok no worries... her previous stint I wanted to find her, contact her a few times but didn't manage to link up. Anyway nowadays no chance for me to even contact her I guess lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1