The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yan-yan-massage/

seems like a returnee, anyone remember how were her services? does she look the same as the pics?
Old 09-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
50min think still acceptable. But I just cannot understand is my taste for look very diff from overall customer? I really find her look like some mother leh. Like 30 plus.
I bellieve your age estimate of her is not wrong. She may be regarded as a pretty "mummy" (perhaps my bar is too low). If your taste is for young pretty MLs, you probably know the few who are available!
Old 09-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
Anyone knows if she provides 5G ? SN is strapped to panty?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
SN for me. No 5G. Positioned herself well to ensure limited roaming, but her massage was well executed. Maybe I’m not her type given the reviews around on her openness or people were exaggerating. Good luck!

Last edited by need_it; 09-03-2024 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yan-yan-massage/

seems like a returnee, anyone remember how were her services? does she look the same as the pics?
She is a returnee, meaty body with nice headlights .
CIM is done satisfyingly ..
No return for me as she doesn’t turn me on when FN.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
SN for me. No 5G. Positioned herself well to ensure limited roaming, but her massage was well executed. Maybe I’m not her type given the reviews around on her openness or people were exaggerating. Good luck!
Not on menu, take it as fairy canon. Unwritten rule of forum not to share what is not on menu. My gold standard is Nat on service level.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Best for doggy position. Not meaty and not consider big size as she is tall for a girl. And she is exercising regularly. Not muscular but tight. I like her but still 280 is too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
can confirm she is 27, but i think she hasn't been able to get a good sleep at this new apartment and it shows on her face. imo, she is still really pretty especially after trying out so many other MLs and I dig her recently rebonded hair. Refreshing look from her previously wavy her. Body frame wise, not sure how is she bigger size because her waist to butt ratio is one of the better ones I have seen. She's super light too as I can easily pick her up during our crazy sessions. Usually managed to stay for the full hour without issues even during periods when she's busy.

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is ling ling jie highest for authentic jg? will vera impose fine on you if you shoot early lol i remember llj had such a rule
For those bros who have tried JG and doesn't seem to help, TCM is your next best option especially if you have indigestion or stomach related issue. Your manhood problem is further upstream. PM me if you need a contact.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I saw SLG reviews she provide FN, 5G and allow DFK?
Old 09-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
is ling ling jie highest for authentic jg? will vera impose fine on you if you shoot early lol i remember llj had such a rule
not very fair if u got PE problem and look for her for jg and u shoot when she doing jg and not hj then kena impose fine, it is also not your fault. should boycott tis type of jg if they have such a rule. at least i know YF or fong jie doesnt, but at least warn her beforehand la if u know coming out, if never warn her and anyhow shoot all over the place of cos anyone would be angry.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes there's Zara and Xiaoyu too.

In terms of skills wise, here's my ranking.

1. Vera (central/NE area)
2. Xiaoyu (central/NE area)
3. Zara (central area)
4. Belle (central/mt sensual area)
5. Ke Le (central area)

Only Zara costs $150 but what you get is a vanilla SYT ML with good massage + JG.

The rest is $120.
You seem quite experienced with JG.
Have you tried other famous ones that are not on SLG?
Famous ones like
Lucky at CQ Area *
Anqi at B area
Bao bao at H area *
Mindy at AMK
YF at PP area *

Just wondering how they compare with the top 3 on your list.
* the ones I’ve tried.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

Penning a quuck MR since I have been visiting her for quite awhile and her name came up recently.

Central. Most seasoned bros should be familiar with thearea. Walking involved for those not driving

More towards OL than SYT. Pics on her ad is fair representation

Really good massage in my opinion. Those looking for massage can try her back stepping as well.

Sensual wise the usual. SN with top off
Thanks for the review! Was thinking to give her a try.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
not very fair if u got PE problem and look for her for jg and u shoot when she doing jg and not hj then kena impose fine, it is also not your fault. should boycott tis type of jg if they have such a rule. at least i know YF or fong jie doesnt, but at least warn her beforehand la if u know coming out, if never warn her and anyhow shoot all over the place of cos anyone would be angry.
thanks bro i do inform when i feel i know its coming out haha then usually they will just stop momentarily and let me rest awhile before continuing.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
I saw SLG reviews she provide FN, 5G and allow DFK?
The heck? Is my English that bad?
Old 09-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
You seem quite experienced with JG.
Have you tried other famous ones that are not on SLG?
Famous ones like
Lucky at CQ Area *
Anqi at B area
Bao bao at H area *
Mindy at AMK
YF at PP area *

Just wondering how they compare with the top 3 on your list.
* the ones I’ve tried.
Thai JG with the famous S is the best. Painful too with the pressing and she will also wear a glove for the prostate. What comes next is heavenly
Old 09-03-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Yeap. So you know the jg have some standard. Hahaha im still feeling the effect of it after 2 days. Can feel the increased bloodflow.
Her ad mentioned that JG only. Doesnt provide HJ. Is it true? I thought usually JG will comes with HJ. Like that no happy ending abit sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1