The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Hello all, anyone recently tried Adele/Gem/Paris? She has since went radio silence, not sure if she changed her number or taking a break
Have not visit her a while, also looking for her number
Old 08-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Great assets with 5G roaming and great gfe
Location good with parking on road side

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mian-hua-...#comment-50722
Old 08-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Hello all, anyone recently tried Adele/Gem/Paris? She has since went radio silence, not sure if she changed her number or taking a break
Bro, limited radio signal ... Gooduck.
Old 08-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I thought she will FN this time round.

Seems like only SN, as you mentioned
I think can FN soon. MAnaged abit 5g liao. Trimmed but still can see got bush. Haha. Long legs hahaha 😆

Heard from.bros, previous stint less playability. But i cant compare as i visit her 1 time last stint then she RTC-ed
Old 08-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Will sit on the fence a few more months to observe whether this is the case.

The current crop are so used to being pampered by roberts/VIPs, I seriously doubt they will wake up their idea.
How many roberts/vips are there to sustain them all ? Hahaha. Think can try la. $120 is still quite worth to me, she not time watcher for sure haha

Let me quote, like @ladyassasinato bro who stated before.
His payment very straightforward
3 tier,

1.$120
2.$150
3.$200

For the different type of services he received.
I think most bros also does this as well. Mine about the same too. USually if mls received $150 for their advertised $120 service, they will save ur WC or contact as another codeword as they categorised u as the more generous type. When u RTM more, probably u will have another nickname

If mls able to hit the $200 tier, thats for 60mins of service only! PRetty sure the ml will enjoy his company as much! :P
Old 08-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
AwareFudge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just saw that tomato is back. Has anyone visited her yet? It looks like her location has changed.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I think can FN soon. MAnaged abit 5g liao. Trimmed but still can see got bush. Haha. Long legs hahaha 😆

Heard from.bros, previous stint less playability. But i cant compare as i visit her 1 time last stint then she RTC-ed
I visited her a few times just before she RTC. My experience was quite pleasant as playability seem to improve with more visits (yes 4+g roaming from 2nd visit).
Old 08-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
that's right, with a small LED battery light.
Unfortunately she didnt shower together.
ok, the small LED light, hahahaha! It's too dim for my liking!
Old 08-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

Penning a quick MR since I have been visiting her for quite awhile and her name came up recently.

Central. Most seasoned bros should be familiar with the area. Walking involved for those not driving

More towards OL than SYT. Pics on her ad is fair representation

Really good massage in my opinion. Those looking for massage can try her back stepping as well.

Sensual wise the usual with top off

Last edited by SaintDante; 09-03-2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes there's Zara and Xiaoyu too.

In terms of skills wise, here's my ranking.

1. Vera (central/NE area)
2. Xiaoyu (central/NE area)
3. Zara (central area)
4. Belle (central/mt sensual area)
5. Ke Le (central area)

Only Zara costs $150 but what you get is a vanilla SYT ML with good massage + JG.

The rest is $120.
Zara seems rather busy since back recently, tried to book her a few times for JG but timing not right.

During my session with Love this morning, she mentioned she's considering to learn JG as additional service. Hopefully we'll have more choices soon.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamethrower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She went back for cny holiday. And just back.
Definitely not on 30days. Can try.
Likely mid to late 20s but looks young! Many bros define her as SYT in this current market's selection of mls
Won't consider MILF too.

Telling all her customer that she has changed number cause she lost her SG phone over her CNY break.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 08-03-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Another fake MRs…even she can FN please keep off menu service to yourself.
Thought you disappear and repent , you still appear with all your clones again ….haiz …messing up this forum !
Old 08-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

seeking some experts feedback on this.

a ML i know is issued a white card, but is not caught by the police for her massage acts. what are the chances that she can come back again?
Old 08-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
cheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-ya-massage/

My FR from a recent visit

Won't be rating with a number system but detailing the highlights and my thoughts.

Communication was good and straightforward with fast reply.

Location is quite convenient and near to the MRT and some parking is available although seems quite limited.

At first glance, to put nicely what other bros have mentioned, she is indeed short and chubbier than what her pictures show, however the main features are still present (with discount for the filters) and still quite pleasant looking to me.

Was offered to help shower but I declined, not sure if she meant shower together but would be fun if available. Before starting the massage she asked if any part was more tired to focus the massage on and she did try to make some effort in massaging and on the area I mentioned but I think we all know that was not the highlight of the visit.

Moving onto the catbath and B2B, she got down to SN and it was extremely enjoyable as she took her time with it and went all the way from the neck to the bottom of the legs. While doing that, she let out some soft little moans which definitely helped.

I took the 130 package which was BBBJ and again she took her time with it, also had some fun variations with the fire and ice although the duration was a bit short. After that, there was teasing around the area while also repositioning herself so I could get my hands full of her boobs which were a good hand size, did rub over the bottom but did not try digging inside. It took me a while to get there because I had recently released but she was hardworking and when I was done, she made sure everything was out and also cleaned with hot water using her mouth which I appreciated.

When reaching and before leaving I was offered water and also she was quite chatty throughout the whole duration, which might be a pro or con depending on what you are looking for.

Overall, I would recommend if you are not too particular about looks or size and are just looking for good service at that price point. I wouldn't be returning regularly because there are other options around the area but would definitely be willing to go again.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-xiaoyu/

FR for xiao yu
I had saw alot of good comments of this lady so went to try out. I went for hj.
Although it is written 27 but from the look she looks like early 30.Body frame slightly bigger size which is not my type. She is not fat but just body frame bigger. She told me that her business is getting worse which I am not surprise. Plenty of younger ladies around and I was out slightly less than 40min. Business bad and still out in 40min, I cannot imagine how long customer can stay if her business is good.
Good thing about her is I find her quite a straight forward person base on conversation. Massage also got strength.
But I won't rtm lah.
Totally not my type. Not ugly but I dunno is it my standard and expectation was too high for this ladies after seeing so many good review.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1