The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Nowadays $50 can’t even get HJ. I think those at Rangoon road is $88 to release and roam. $120 to take off bra else others is just pull down bra. $200 for FJ. Lol! Very expensive but I presume that is the current price. Else the massueus will ask us to handjob
Old 06-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40629 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Nowadays $50 can’t even get HJ. I think those at Rangoon road is $88 to release and roam. $120 to take off bra else others is just pull down bra. $200 for FJ. Lol! Very expensive but I presume that is the current price. Else the massueus will ask us to handjob
U r misleading bro as u never read most posts .... but respect yr choice of $$$ spending

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 06-07-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
I frequent a shop near ikea Alexandra, the ladies tell me that because there are many angmoh expats living nearby, the tips are very generous. One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.

i fear that I'm becoming the 'stingy' one in their eyes for insisting on only standard rates.
Wow which shop bro share neh so i avoid
Old 07-07-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
I frequent a shop near ikea Alexandra, the ladies tell me that because there are many angmoh expats living nearby, the tips are very generous. One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.

i fear that I'm becoming the 'stingy' one in their eyes for insisting on only standard rates.
This is just grandmother story. You say I listen but who confirm. I just went one yesterday. Tell me a lot of customers tip her generously and what not. But since she is totally not my type and airport runway, I was having the intentions to just save my ammo. Rejected and End up she say 3 red notes settle with auto roam. Sometimes is all about positioning. Let them know you are ready to walk away. 1 blue note is the max I ever gave for 4G roam for masseur I like.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Hope bros will use big head to think and don’t get eaten by ML. Always have another better, prettier, funner ML to play with. Cheers
Old 27-09-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So what they think you are stingy. It is YOUR money and up to you to tip whatever you feel comfortable.
Old 27-09-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.
ever heard of customer giving ML in Cat1 spa 100 and 300 tip for hj only. I told the ML, these customer got bigger motive and I was right.

a regular customer keep giving 100 for 3 visits. 4th visit he proposed for more adventures than hj but rejected. After deed he run tip by saying going ATM take money. Since he regular, ML believe him. He bloacked her.

the customer who give 300 came 2nd visit and want to tabao her for 1k. kana rejected. the customer disappear.

so so so, there will be customer who will spoil market with their motive
Old 27-09-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Last week at one quiet night happen to pass by one central area . Was living here few years back . That day return and saw this spa that I never seem before. It's quiet so I gave it a try. Entry is on the high side . Just that ML do a pretty decent job. So I kind of ok when walk out from the shop.
The sensual part was not bad. But the top up was a bit far off.
Politely reject and we exchange the "market rate" we know, which ofcos not aligned.
The ML ask me for what service do I get outside with 1B, and act like a "season seller" to assure me I am bluffing as the market has now advance to 2B and less service some more. Told her I am not interested to debate this with her. I will respect your price and market make the call.
The Massage was ended slightly earlier than 1 hour . Leave the place fresh and feel great I didn't let my small head take control. Save me 2B.
Old 27-09-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hope bros will use big head to think and don’t get eaten by ML. Always have another better, prettier, funner ML to play with. Cheers
I do know that sometime bro out there compromise because they hardly get their private time to chiong. So once they got it, they don't really have the luxury to trial and error. So go-ahead with hit and run.

This give ML a fat hope that they can now raise the bar, also for them to filter customers. Market will decide who to punish it later. Buyer or seller ...
Old 27-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
I do know that sometime bro out there compromise because they hardly get their private time to chiong. So once they got it, they don't really have the luxury to trial and error. So go-ahead with hit and run.
same like me in ktv scene now. Younger days chiong daily need to budget. Now is like one year once meeting bro at ktv. So just spurge for the night
Old 28-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Evert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Last week at one quiet night happen to pass by one central area . Was living here few years back . That day return and saw this spa that I never seem before. It's quiet so I gave it a try. Entry is on the high side . Just that ML do a pretty decent job. So I kind of ok when walk out from the shop.
The sensual part was not bad. But the top up was a bit far off.
Politely reject and we exchange the "market rate" we know, which ofcos not aligned.
The ML ask me for what service do I get outside with 1B, and act like a "season seller" to assure me I am bluffing as the market has now advance to 2B and less service some more. Told her I am not interested to debate this with her. I will respect your price and market make the call.
The Massage was ended slightly earlier than 1 hour . Leave the place fresh and feel great I didn't let my small head take control. Save me 2B.
Good on u bro, not easy when small head needs attention...
Old 29-09-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Quote:

This give ML a fat hope that they can now raise the bar, also for them to filter customers. Market will decide who to punish it later. Buyer or seller ...
Hi senior bros, is it means after marriage is need to tahan land mines? Any tips for private time after marriage?
Old 29-09-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
same like me in ktv scene now. Younger days chiong daily need to budget. Now is like one year once meeting bro at ktv. So just spurge for the night
Hi senior bros, is it means after marriage is need to tahan land mines? Any tips for private time after marriage?
Old 29-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
why need tahan land mines? just need to do more research and get the right target 1st time as cheonging time will be precious.

working and OT hours are private time
Old 03-10-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Either this angmo is stupid or he knows market price and likes her service hence extra tip. Most angmos also money conscious and don wanna pay more than wat locals pay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1