The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Cannot meet monthly sales target so either asked to leave or the MLs think their current spa isn't proactive enough.
Coming end of month, always see some ML lament in their wechat moments asking customer to come and support them to hit their sales target so that they can earn the incentive.

The incentive can be an extra few hundred dollars. One ML from a normal, non-88 spa quoted $800 previously.

Yet these ML still don't think about giving personal flash deal promo near the end of the month to draw more customers and help them hit the target Even $10 discount off their usual tips total up don't amount to much loss if they keep the shop's incentive in mind.
Old 30-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Coming end of month, always see some ML lament in their wechat moments asking customer to come and support them to hit their sales target so that they can earn the incentive.

The incentive can be an extra few hundred dollars. One ML from a normal, non-88 spa quoted $800 previously.

Yet these ML still don't think about giving personal flash deal promo near the end of the month to draw more customers and help them hit the target Even $10 discount off their usual tips total up don't amount to much loss if they keep the shop's incentive in mind.
舍不得孩子 套不到狼
Old 01-07-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Actually, don't read too much into the month end lamenting. Reach target or not also will post like they damn poor thing. The lamenting is to attract soft hearted supporters. Cannot be they reach target already then they post they reach target already so please don't come find me till next month right?

Unlikely to give discount or extra services because they know we will use it to pressure the other MLs in the shop to give discount or extra services because so and so provide leh. Plus some forum idiots will come to this forum to expose them for providing above normal services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Then the ML will say you are stingy and if you can't afford it, stay at home and don't come out play. Call you smelly guy and some worse ones they even curse your whole family.
Then you wait 1 week before coming to name and shame her in this forum. After 1 week, they cannot trace you via your hp or nric number. Let the rest of the samsters visiting the shop ask her why her service is so poor. Let the rest of the samsters help spread rumour to other MLs in the shop that service is poor and the shop is attracting bad publicity online. Tell them AV is monitoring the thread. Mentally they will be screwed with fear of the unknown. They are also scared their MP colleagues will sabotage their rice bowl. This is how you discipline PRCs
Old 01-07-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Then you wait 1 week before coming to name and shame her in this forum. After 1 week, they cannot trace you via your hp or nric number. Let the rest of the samsters visiting the shop ask her why her service is so poor. Let the rest of the samsters help spread rumour to other MLs in the shop that service is poor and the shop is attracting bad publicity online. Tell them AV is monitoring the thread. Mentally they will be screwed with fear of the unknown. They are also scared their MP colleagues will sabotage their rice bowl. This is how you discipline PRCs
Yeah, so many bros still try to be secretive when they feedback on egregious behavior of greedy and short-changing MLs. Just post the shop name, address and ML name here for all to avoid.
Old 01-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5085 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Yeah, so many bros still try to be secretive when they feedback on egregious behavior of greedy and short-changing MLs. Just post the shop name, address and ML name here for all to avoid.
Maybe, maybe, the MLs musical chairs will start again among the spas in the North, East, West & South of SG ... Thanks for stating the facts.
Old 04-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Was at somewhere in the east before an event so went to a 89 joint to try luck by paying basic entrance. Was assigned a Viet ML and she told me I'm her first customer at around 4+pm. Quite early on she asked if I wanted 'hot oil' massage top-up 30 but I rejected.

After further massage just before turning over she started playing with my ass crack and asked if I wanted massage there. I asked how much and she said top-up 30+50. I countered 30+20/30 but to no avail. So no ending lol.

If it were true that she hadn't had any prior customer I thought she would have accepted but since no then never mind.
Bro hj is 1B right? Why so high priced
Old 05-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
It's a 89 entry shop so the assumption is 89 for massage + 1B. I think still many ppl paying this that's why there's still a market.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41073 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
I supposed 30 roaming + 50 hj

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32730904
Old 05-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I frequent a shop near ikea Alexandra, the ladies tell me that because there are many angmoh expats living nearby, the tips are very generous. One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.

i fear that I'm becoming the 'stingy' one in their eyes for insisting on only standard rates.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

If u take basic massage for 58$ at 88 joint, most will require u to top up to the 88$ massage 1st. Hence 30 (entry top up) then 50 for the deed.

Recently reading about top roam at 88joint can b as much as an extra 50 instead of 3r. U guys really love your ML. 1 simple trip 188 liao. Puiiii.

Last edited by Autumnsun; 05-07-2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
It's a 89 entry shop so the assumption is 89 for massage + 1B. I think still many ppl paying this that's why there's still a market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I supposed 30 roaming + 50 hj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
If u take basic massage for 58$ at 88 joint, most will require u to top up to the 88$ massage 1st. Hence 30 (entry top up) then 50 for the deed.

Recently reading about top roam at 88joint can b as much as an extra 50 instead of 3r. U guys really love your ML. 1 simple trip 188 liao. Puiiii.
Hope all bros come together and avoid 88 joints. I went 88 joint for my virgin experience at HC, ML told me not much customers in a day. Hear liao shiok
Old 05-07-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
I frequent a shop near ikea Alexandra, the ladies tell me that because there are many angmoh expats living nearby, the tips are very generous. One guy gave a lady $100 for HJ (clothed!) and didn't even roam. Wtf.

i fear that I'm becoming the 'stingy' one in their eyes for insisting on only standard rates.

Dont believe these shit stories… In her next sentence she must have told you that your dick is so big.. pure marketing bro
Old 06-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Dont believe these shit stories… In her next sentence she must have told you that your dick is so big.. pure marketing bro
Appreciate the advice bro, sometimes really got to think with big head instead of small head..
Old 06-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
bluecloud is one of the Best!bluecloud is one of the Best!bluecloud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
Many ML told me the same. Don't believe what they said.
Old 06-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41073 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

USD/SGD around 1.3 nowadays AngMo r more cheapo

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32730904
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1