The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Maybe also consider regular exercise and healthy diet, adopting a more healthy lifestyle as grow older? Cut back or stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption? All these factors may affect your manhood power

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For those bros who have tried JG and doesn't seem to help, TCM is your next best option especially if you have indigestion or stomach related issue. Your manhood problem is further upstream. PM me if you need a contact.
Old 09-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Her ad mentioned that JG only. Doesnt provide HJ. Is it true? I thought usually JG will comes with HJ. Like that no happy ending abit sad.
90mins price include release. 60mins, need topup for release. So just take 90mins. hahaha. wont regret, massage and JG both got strength.
Old 09-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yan-yan-massage/

seems like a returnee, anyone remember how were her services? does she look the same as the pics?
Seems that your post is designed to draw attention to the ML. Marketing ploy?
Old 09-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
The heck? Is my English that bad?
What I meant I saw those reviews on SLG ..
Of course your English is understandable
Old 09-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For those bros who have tried JG and doesn't seem to help, TCM is your next best option especially if you have indigestion or stomach related issue. Your manhood problem is further upstream. PM me if you need a contact.
If anyone has the above issues all rolled into one, one good option would be Lucky. In addition to JG per se, she uses qigong to improve your entire well-being.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Maybe also consider regular exercise and healthy diet, adopting a more healthy lifestyle as grow older? Cut back or stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption? All these factors may affect your manhood power
on top of what you mentioned, i would say add regular sex to increase/maintain your dick power.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

Penning a quuck MR since I have been visiting her for quite awhile and her name came up recently.

Central. Most seasoned bros should be familiar with thearea. Walking involved for those not driving

More towards OL than SYT. Pics on her ad is fair representation

Really good massage in my opinion. Those looking for massage can try her back stepping as well.

Sensual wise the usual. SN with top off
wore denim shorts throughout my session. i would probably rtm just for the massage.
Old 09-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Seems that your post is designed to draw attention to the ML. Marketing ploy?
brother jason i think you think too much alr LOL i just remember she was here pre covid but cant recall the frs were good or bad. still miss my li rou days
Old 09-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
wore denim shorts throughout my session. i would probably rtm just for the massage.
Thanks for highlighting. Nearly booked her

Denim shorts is a no no for me
Old 09-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Penning a quick MR since I have been visiting her for quite awhile and her name came up recently.

Central. Most seasoned bros should be familiar with the area. Walking involved for those not driving

More towards OL than SYT. Pics on her ad is fair representation

Really good massage in my opinion. Those looking for massage can try her back stepping as well.

Sensual wise the usual normal with top off
Edited sensual part to prevent confusion. My experience is denim shorts on as well
Old 09-03-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
You seem quite experienced with JG.
Have you tried other famous ones that are not on SLG?
Famous ones like
Lucky at CQ Area *
Anqi at B area
Bao bao at H area *
Mindy at AMK
YF at PP area *

Just wondering how they compare with the top 3 on your list.
* the ones I’ve tried.
Can share the link for Lucky? Thanks
Old 09-03-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Thanks for highlighting. Nearly booked her

Denim shorts is a no no for me
Sometimes I also dunno what to say.

If the ML is not willing to remove clothings, then she shouldn't be charging the same price as others.

If massage / JG is good, I don't mind having a go if the charge is 100.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Edited sensual part to prevent confusion. My experience is denim shorts on as well
Similar experience. Massage was a back stepping, elbow and hands combo. While she was accommodating., sensual was mechanical . Wore a shorts, had top off and allowed zhutting. She was friendly but shy at the same time. RTM, a maybe. Would have preferred a slightly more sensual experience.

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-03-2024 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-min-massage/

Tried her today, like other Bro's MR, very friendly, and diligent girl, stats and looks were exactly as advertised with little to no discounts. Service was exceptional, once door open you'll see her smiling. I know she's an FL but she's another prime example of how FLs can also have good service, and she delivered even though i only opted for the $120 HJ package (but i have a feeling the $140 package will be damm shiok too judging by other MRs lol). Massage wasn't her strong suit but otherwise there's no shortchanging of service, gave a damm solid catbath. Very good conversationalist and definitely aint a time watcher(if no customers after you can chit chat pass the hour.) Left satisfied and gave her a small tip for the good session/attitude. Finally meet a decent one this year after stepping on a few 30 days visa landmines in a row lol. Will definitely RTM.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Thanks for FR. Seems like an AP in the making. Gotta book her soon. Hope more of these kind come to our shores
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1