The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Alysa from Foxythai..

Location: my first time here and it’s discreet, and easy directions given. Room is very clean and tidy. Bathroom is big and clean. And BIG towels! Kudos to you! Perfect for drivers. Big win here for OKT.

Alysa: WOW! She is pretty! Looks young, demure and always smiling. Fantastic attitude and personality. Personally I prefer GFE than PSE. So she WINS big here. Soft spoken, with a few giggles here and there.. great English too. She definitely feels higher end, compared to some of the other girls by other OKTs. And then her body! Those eraser nips! You can go on sucking and nibbling all day and night. Perfect natural B size boobs. Nice shape.. Slim body. Not yoga body or fitness body, but slim and soft. So natural. Perfect for me. Curves on her ass too! And skin is buttery smooth. For her slim size, her B boobs are perfect. And a girl who keeps her room clean, definitely keeps herself very clean and hygienic too. Clean shaven.

The deed: BBBJ good, FJ great.. but I just wish there was slightly more foreplay. Overall she obliges well, is responsive and let’s you take control. Good S shape body means you have enough places to hold and admire her body. More than enough natural bounce on her ass for doggy too.

Sadly she’s leaving soon, so try catch her within the next 5 days.. but humble request to OKT.. please bring her back to SG! She said she likes SG too…
Old 22-03-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thanks bro FT once again for the smooth arrangement..

Stable: LFT
Lady: butter
Looks: young, 26yo, smooth skin 80per similar...always smile.
Origin: changmai.. stay bkk 3yrs.
Part time nurse and masseuse.
Body: 150+ height slim petite no tummy..
Easy to carry and jack around.
Boobs: pointed A..pink nipple.😍
Most important to me is natural. A size bigger would be better.
GFE: GAO GAO...walk into the room b4 shower alrd start hugging..Kissing to DFK...and massage.
Shower: clean u up nicely,give u mouth rinse, rub her butt on ur 2IC then turn her head dfk...buay tahan, want F her on the spot.
Bbbj: slow and steady, from mouth to body to leg to ball then head.
Even drip the saliva all round, damn sexy and make sure u have the feel!!
PUSSY: Not shave but neat and no smell.
Fj: only try 3 pos, CG, mission and Doggy. The faster u go, the bigger she open up.
After 1st shot relax and she massage from the feet till the groin.
No joke...she a pro, know which area makes u tired and the strength is there.

RTF: yes..if time permit
She will be here for 2weeks.
Happy hunting broz!!

Last edited by alvin.matt; 23-03-2024 at 06:49 AM.
Old 22-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Yuki from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Had a great session this morning with her

Location near to the east and near mrt too

Looks 8.5/10 same photo provided

Body 8.5/10 slim and with perky ass which is nice to smack n doggy

French 9/10 very wild and deep tongue fight

Bbbj 9/10 one for the best so far for me and she can take all my sperms like a champ

Pussy 8.5/10 clean and she loves to let me lick her love button and she will get very wet

Fj 9/10 did missionary and doggy, but I love doggy the most becos I can bonk her hard n deep with fast n slow strokes making her moan out loud and she will ask me to smack her ass, the more I smack, the more horny she gets

Old 22-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Peanut fr LF,

She is typical southern thai gal... the type u will see in Phuket or Pattaya...

There is reliable FR given by reputable bro, so I no need to elaborate too much... lazy.... Oh ya... the bro forgot to take a BBBJ pic... maybe feeling too shiok... nvm, let me make up for him....

She requested not to post her face, so this is what I can do at most...

Conversing in English is no problem... used to hv an ang moh bf... but now she is single n available again... so bro looking for a sexy thai gf can go try ur luck...

Old 22-03-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR on Fang - LFT

Look: 8/10 looks 85% similar to the pics. put on smile the whole session

Body: 9/10 C cup boobs, consider slim waist on body frame with a nice shape ass and thai fair skin.

Painting: 9/10 Sweet juice taste, and can get wet easily, allowed fingering till she came 2 - 3 times

French: 8.5/10 need warm up a bit. After warm up she made me drool over her licks and tongue fights with slow DFK.

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction with deep throat and she can really lick your ball well, tongue skill is good

FJ: 9/10 cowgirl ride me wild and passionate, during doggy she also moved her hips up and down, feel shiok and tight too.

GFE: 9/10 Good GFE feel from her, even gave a short massage in btw shots, thumb up.

RTF: Yes, but try other first.

Last edited by iwalu; 22-03-2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old 22-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Ambi from 7 heaven

First time trying ladyboy and she was power

Looks 8/10 cute type

Body 9/10 slim and I feel she win alot ladies

French 8.5/10 quite wild

Bbbj 10/10 this her strong point which really make me damn high

Fj 9/10 she do all the job for the whole 40mins, she knows what really makes me feel good and also knows when I was gonna cum and she knee down n ask me shoot all onto her face

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979403

Old 22-03-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
GravityHuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami - Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Looks like the picture. Sweet face and young as well.

Body: 9/10 Height of around 160 with meat at the right places. Boobs is C as advertised. Natural and soft.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great blowjob, slow deep throat is ok with her. good suction with the pop sound each time.

FJ: 9/10 Good rider and accommodating to positions changes. Missionary and doggy styled we tried and really enjoyed until we got exhausted.

GFE: 9/10 English is good, can communicate well. hugs and kisses comes free from her, keep giving.

Ended the session in 30 mins as i was in a rush, she thought i was unhappy with her service but i explained to her i was in a hurry. She gave me a hug and kiss before i left and said hope to see me again which i gave a polite smile. Quite a nice girl with good service attitude.
Old 22-03-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
P.E.A.N.U.T. P.E.A.N.U.T.... some are allegic but for myself it's an addiction as image of her kept dancing in my head. If a face could launch a thousand ships, P.E.A.N.U.T. can launch thousands of S.E.E.D.

Our session was just action filled w/ her taking the initiative to "FEEL-U-FILL-Me". APOLOGIZE to the bro. next door for our N.O.I.S.E polution.

I will spare the details as everyone would have their own adventure. INSTEAD, here are shots taken w/ P.E.A.N.U.T. consent and post approved by Bro. KK.

Old 22-03-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
euhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsbnw View Post
Hermes
From Flirty

Looks: Damn chio with a killer smile
Body: Got meat everywhere yet curvy but not fat (not bony at all)
Boobs: Natural headlights B
Bbbj: Good suction & shiok
Fingering: Tight & moans with every stroke
FJ: From moaning to screaming with every thrust. Pussy tightening can make you cum easily if you don't tahan!
RTF: Definitely!

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=977171&highlight=
great share on hermes tried her my self and i would say she is more on the cutier side then chio haha but non the less i also had a great time with her as well .
Old 22-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=dalflour;23178238]P.E.A.N.U.T. P.E.A.N.U.T.... some are allegic but for myself it's an addiction as image of her kept dancing in my head. If a face could launch a thousand ships, P.E.A.N.U.T. can launch thousands of S.E.E.D.

Our session was just action filled w/ her taking the initiative to "FEEL-U-FILL-Me". APOLOGIZE to the bro. next door for our N.O.I.S.E polution.

I will spare the details as everyone would have their own adventure. INSTEAD, here are shots taken w/ P.E.A.N.U.T. consent and post approved by Bro. KK.

Old 22-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sadist11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rin of Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...&highlight=rin

Look: 9/10 looks close to pics. Super young

Body: 10/10 slim. Killer curves

Boobs:9/10 not sure, but it's big enough for me, soft enough and perky enough for me

BBBJ: 8.5/10 worked hard, sucked hard

FJ: 9/10 tightness is low mileage but riding skills is a pro

English: 8/10 don't expect for English language major kind, can converse just not the best. Didn't bother me at all, still cute with her accent

RTF: yes
Old 22-03-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pps1742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

April, under Mansion.

Looks 8/10 sexy premilf looks, bubbly and cute personality, knows english.
Body 8/10 manmade C boobs, very curvy hot bod.
Attitude 10/10 entered and offered me a bottle of water, showered together with lots of action, she has this netted scrubber, scrub u clean, then we started petting and kissing. (after mouthwash)
Bj 9/10 can do slow and fast variations and deepthroat a bit, did for quite a while like 5mins.
Fj 10/10 very nice bod to look at, moans very sexily, pussy very tight and wet, very responsive. Bed quite high, good for standing missionary/doggy while she lie on bed. Nice ass to grip.
Massage 10/10 she has oil so tried her oil massage super awesome. Usually prefer nonoil as hard to washoff, but this totally worth it. She learned aroma and thai massage before, very professional, covered full body, told her i have aches in neck/shoulder and she focused there. The head/neck massage when u lie on pillow in her lap was especially great. After u try her massage u wont want 2nd shot trust me.
Tipped her after. She joked that if i dont tip more next time no massage idk true or not lol.
Very worthy to rtf if she maintains this standard.
Old 22-03-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Flimi

Stable: Teeruklover

Okt: fast response and easy instructions

Appearance: 90% similar to photos, have a great smile and happy personality.

Boobs: C+/D- cupper, brown areoles. Soft boobs. Nipples get hard easily when aroused.

Painting: shaven and wet type and she seems to enjoy my paint job as her moans got louder.

Body: Slim figure, light tanned skin. Well taken care of her firm body

BBBJ: very good suction and good speed control. professional in this field.

FJ: she got the moves, super good and satisfying. Very accommodating to my request, change doggy, riding, missionary without complaining. Her service indeed is solid. Bed skill is good.

Attitude and GFE: Very friendly and patient. Not that chatty but able to chit chat abit.

A very enjoyable session for me
Old 22-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mrtmap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just finished a session with Genie. This is one is worth the fr. Straight away to score without much saying:

Face: 8/10 better than picture and after a while because of her personality i rate her 9/10
Body: 8/10 i like small girls,this may differ from people to people. So i rate her high
Bbbj: 8/10 not the best i had but is nicely done
Fj: 9/10 the sound dont need to explain, really loud and horny, her sound alone can make me cum
GFE: 10/10 THIS IS WHERE SHE SHINE! Very talkative can talk everything with you and cuddle around. Just can't explain already cos she is a very nice lady!
RTF: very likely! Just to talk to her makes me smile and with everything i conclude this is a rtf material.

Take this as a pinch of salt 😂.
Thanks lust.
Old 22-03-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahomo View Post
Katty
Galaxy

Looks: She's fair complexion, around 1.55m

Body: Nice and slim not just skin and bones her boobies are on the smaller side but still decent and fits her frame nicely

BJ: Very good with DT with few licks of balls

Frenching: Superb with GFE experience

Before I went for missionary in 1st round, we were in 69 and I was painting her bushy pussy for good 20mins and she was moaning sensually.

I cum in condom and wash up.

Chit chat with Pink, She's not so fluent in English but translate to her via Google Translator.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=
solid bro had a great time with katty as well this afternoon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1