The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=...6#post23174316

YUKI
FG

Looks: exact as per posting. confirm pic no edit. Pretty and seductive.

Body: very fair for thai and slender figure. Got naked and she is super sexy and hot and has some tats around her body.

Boobs: awesome B natural,

Bbbj: strong suction, wet and sloppy kind. Put in effort to suck, duration also long.

fj: she is those hardcore type, sexy moan and lots of enjoyment shown on her face. Good bed skills and know how to pleasure me. Good bonk.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Hahomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Katty
Galaxy

Looks: She's fair complexion, around 1.55m

Body: Nice and slim not just skin and bones her boobies are on the smaller side but still decent and fits her frame nicely

BJ: Very good with DT with few licks of balls

Frenching: Superb with GFE experience

Before I went for missionary in 1st round, we were in 69 and I was painting her bushy pussy for good 20mins and she was moaning sensually.

I cum in condom and wash up.

Chit chat with Pink, She's not so fluent in English but translate to her via Google Translator.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=
Old 22-03-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tripleplezure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Valerie: Silkstockings
Damage: 120/45/1

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...hlight=valerie

Well deserved FR for Valerie

Looks: 8.5/10 looks very flirty and will drive me crazy
Body: 9/10 to me she is bet slim and meaty. But it's good, something to fondle is good
Boobs: c cup neh neh
Bbbj: 9/10 crazy blows. Full of saliva, insanely wet. Keep on making eye contact when she suck me specially when she is there playing with my balls. Damn siok her mouth
Fj: 9/10 hard or soft pounding no prob for her. Her moans in synch how i fck her. Love it when ahe covers hee mouth when she’s a bit loud already.

Rtf: yes. Need to recuperate my vitamins
Old 22-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
feelme3D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nara from Lust365

Looks + Body:8.5/10 how she looks is extremely attractive for me. She has shapely body figure and smooth and glossy skin.

Her Service:

Bbbj:9/10 I like the fact that she went straight for my cock right after kissing. Her tongue slowly travelled and glide along the tip of my cock to my balls. I felt every ups and downs of her wet mouth so intensely as she did not rushed and just enjoyed sucking my cock very slowly. Pushed her limit and went all the way dow to DT me. Super solid feeling!

Fj: 9/10 Gave her the pleasure back by giving her mixture of slow and fast movements while we were in doggy. Went in different speed, and depth to keep her moaning crazily and keep on giving amazing hip motions. Solid super

Okt: Very accommodating, and promptly response

Rft:yes
Old 22-03-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for 7th Heaven Ava

Got recommendation by bro about a new lady called Ava. Without looking at her pic just went for it.

Reached location a fair skinned lady with curves opened the door. Some slight blemish to her looks. Once the door closed than the fun begins.

Even before i put my bag down or take off my shoes she has already started to get touchy and unzip my pants to feel my dick. By the time i placed my bag down she was down on her knees giving a BBBJ and commenting she cannot wait to start the session.

Quickly stripped and proceeded to shower but not before snapping a pic of her pink nips.

Showerwise nothing much to really shout about as we were both quickly showering so that we could get the session going. Much grinding and frenching happened during the shower.

Quickly dried up and got her to start her BBBJ on the bed. She can do both slow and sensual kind but as time passes, she gets more and more like a rapist.

Got her to start riding me first after caps on. Not able to take vid of her riding as she was pinning both my arms above my head. Machiam like a rapist. During missh style once you insert in she also touch her pussy at the same time.

Got her into cowgirl and lastly into doggy. Best position as she got alot of cushion so can hear the piak piak piak sound.

Round 2 won’t expand but she is a rapist in disguise and also she does SM. Just need to ask her for it. Super highly recommended as she is the rare few where the girl would take the initiative to rape you and satisfy herself.
Old 22-03-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
seekiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978993

Booked Cherry a bit late last night, I guess I'm her last cust

Had Cherry before but different Cherry 😜

Location easy to access nice n clean

Looks 8/10 won’t reject, like naughty uni student

Body 9/10 skinny, tight body with nice ass and a pair of natural B boobs. Soft and nice to hold

French 8/10 once we dried ourselves and lied down, she French me quite long while straddling me

Bbbj 9/10 Quite skilled with some DT and eye contact, she blow while her hands play with my nipps haha

Pussy 9/10 good and smells good, no foul odor, I saw she clean herself in the bathroom before after deeds

Fj 9/10 wet and tight, very accommodative, 1st shot unloaded in missionary, hugged and pumped her till unload. 2nd shot started with cowgirl, her riding skills is quite good. After that change to standing doggie and unloaded in that position. 2nd shot took quite long and she has no complains abt that.

Gfe 9/10 I love the way she stare when I walk naked n a bit shy when I look at her, allow me to hug her like lovers, body smells good I just inhale her hair scent
Old 22-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
jookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Scarlett from Club Friday

Looks: 8.5/10 she looks very Gnd to me. Opened the door with shy smile, her hair a bit damp maybe due to previous shower
Body: Petite body and slim, like model but petite lol
Boob: B+ haha not sure, but confirmed it's natural, very soft n bouncy
BBBJ: one of the best I had. Didn't manage to CIM cz only book 1 shot, but need to stop her a few times to calm down
French: YES. Intense DFK.
FJ: Did doggy and missionary. Came fast after a long bbbj.
GFE: very good once the ice break

Didn't manage to shower together cz she showered before, waiting for me patiently in bed half naked. When I crawl on bed, she just wait me with her CFM face. Very accomodating. She raises her pussy to get more painting, so I conclude she likes it.

Overall, good session and good FL. Now I know why so many reviews of hers.

RTF: Yes

Old 22-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Previously, some Bros DMed me on the topic of LBs, I think it is good that those stable pushing them gave candid information to capture intended segment of markets. Also thumbs up to Bro commandowolf for sharing his FR ,,,,,,, the above affords will help prevent UNINTENDED Bros from discovering UNEXPECTED details themselves leading to UNNECESSARY commotions.
I've been really mulling over this topic for quite awhile and following the reviews closely. I see TRL has 2 and now 7th Heaven also brought 2 in but theirs can tarma. All look gorgeous. I'm very curious about how the experience will differ from normal ladies but I still can't make up my mind to try or not.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedd View Post
Sad to see that, i have been a victim of such actions by okts too, will avoid visiting this stable, if i get exposed, Im dead i have wife and kids
Wow such a low move tbh... but we all know which stable require face verification la... in fact there is only 1. They asked me to do before, I just reject and move on to other stable. Cheers
Old 22-03-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Previously, some Bros DMed me on the topic of LBs, I think it is good that those stable pushing them gave candid information to capture intended segment of markets. Also thumbs up to Bro commandowolf for sharing his FR ,,,,,,, the above affords will help prevent UNINTENDED Bros from discovering UNEXPECTED details themselves leading to UNNECESSARY commotions.
Yeah, i will applaud bro SK of TRL stable for openly advertising and bringing in Ladyboy, rather than last time some stables bring in ladyboy, but try to pass them off as normal girls. Bro SK understands the msrket is smaller for ladyboy, but still i think FULLY MODDED POST OP lady boy, meaning having undergone Vaginoplasty operation, they have a vagina constructed from the muscles of their penis.

If you look at the lady boy Bro SK has brought in, they really are 人妖 for a reason, quite pretty and good figure, in fact i think better than a lot of actual ladies, of course if you don't like enhanced boobs and plastic surgery faces, probably not for you.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
I've been really mulling over this topic for quite awhile and following the reviews closely. I see TRL has 2 and now 7th Heaven also brought 2 in but theirs can tarma. All look gorgeous. I'm very curious about how the experience will differ from normal ladies but I still can't make up my mind to try or not.
I very long never scroll dome 1 liao, got new stable i also dont know about haha. But anyways, you only live once, so I am okay with trying a lot of new and novel experiences. Fully modded post op ladyboy, I am okay, as long as i am the one doing the poking, and not my ass being poked.

See other FR, if their service is good, really can compete with real ladies or even better (example Gene previously under TRL). So far their voice is quite feminine, their actions and behaviour like a girl also, honestly never say, cant really tell unless look closely. Their broad shoulders, height, wrist etc. Only thing to note is that have to keep putting lube, unlike real ladies who can self lubricate.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
I very long never scroll dome 1 liao, got new stable i also dont know about haha. But anyways, you only live once, so I am okay with trying a lot of new and novel experiences. Fully modded post op ladyboy, I am okay, as long as i am the one doing the poking, and not my ass being poked.

See other FR, if their service is good, really can compete with real ladies or even better (example Gene previously under TRL). So far their voice is quite feminine, their actions and behaviour like a girl also, honestly never say, cant really tell unless look closely. Their broad shoulders, height, wrist etc. Only thing to note is that have to keep putting lube, unlike real ladies who can self lubricate.
TBH I haven't booked TRL before but from reviews I feel they are quite legit. 7th Heaven is new and I've visited quite a few times. OKT quite friendly also. Ugggggh really cracking my head over this topic. Part of me feels like, if want to try just go all the way and try TARMA with them. %$^$#%#$%#$&
Old 22-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dipussier is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...&highlight=ava

Had a taste of Ava from Lust365
Looks: GND sweet looking gal. Looks very charming
Boobs: B to C cup gauging around there
Body: meaty with nice shape. Smooth skin to caress too
Bbbj: hard working and initiated to wear cap for me after she sucked. Was really hot move of her
Freching: passionate and romantic
Fj: sex drive is high. Pussy also wet so fast. No complaints at all. She is a a gem

Overall:
Gfe was good. I felt connected and cum faster that normal
Old 22-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for candy from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread...5#post23169885

OKT: fast reply and friendly

Look: abit tan as compared to pic but still fairer than normal thai, got baby fats on the cheeks very sweet and cute looking. Right amt of meat at the right place.

Boobs: natural C I think or B+ nice to grab

FJ: showered alone can only fit 1 person. Dry myself n wait for her. She straight away went for BBBJ until I say stop, capped on and cowgirl til she tired. The view of her boobs is amazing, grab it while she ride on me. Swap over to missionary n there goes my first shot. Bath again n rest for 2nd shot. In between got cuddles, she smells good those fruity smell. She will feel ticklish n push u away n laugh. I asked her if she allow kiss, she ok with it. As the kissing session went on, both of us got horny and went full on frenching but still the gentle type of french. Pls be gentle with her. Her pussy wet alr, faster capped on and less than 5mins 2nd shot gone. Bath n still got time, continue to smell her til time up.

GFE: she may look abit shy at the beginning, once icebreak I had a good time with her.

Rtf: while writing this FR, my dick hard again. Confirm need to rtf again.
tasty and yummy! Really solid session. Thanks OKT for the early morning arrangement. treat her well and she will treat you like her horny.
*Hint given*
Old 22-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flaminglime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miley from Lust365

Location 8/10, central 5-10min walk from mrt

Face 8/10, same girl as photo, photo is touched up a little

Body 8/10, she's slim, boobs are natural

BBBJ 9/10, pretty good, enjoyed it a lot

FJ 9/10, very accommodating

GFE 10/10, she was pretty nice to me and cuddled up between the rounds. Her English is quite good.

RTF, yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1