The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

heard from a friend secretmanor coming back!
Old 13-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Anyone tried Lust City from lsb before? any reviews?
don't bother with any of the viets in lsb
Old 13-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
If U got fetish of booking one girl but another girl come to your room, then you can try lor.

Anyone tried Milk of TD? Had her more than once before. She looks 100% better than her posted pics, got pleasant look and she love to eat bak ku teh. So bros who booked her can buy bak ku teh nearby before meeting her, but if every bros also buy bak ku teh for her before session, then she might hate bak ku teh liao.
She is a bit meaty but not bah bah, normal thai tan and big big neh neh, big eraser nip that is good for suckling. Her boobs, areolas & nips fits her well.
She is not much of a GFE or Commando, but she is very very accomodating,
she will wait for you to initiate, once initiated, she will give more than 100% to you. For example, if you rub her pussy or boobs, she will put her hand on top your hand to give more support or encouragement.
She is indeed a very nice girl, dont mind RTF her again.
yes bro, you are spot on, tried her the other day, excellent service, but i'm a sucker for GFE, so RTF unlikely.
Old 13-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when reopening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
Still see familiar nicks. miss serving u guys!
Old 14-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
don't bother with any of the viets in lsb
Yeah man. Don't bother with any of the viets over in LSB. Their gallery has like 12 girls but I suspect there's like only 4 or 5 girls actually on hand. You book a room for $20 or $30 and the girl that goes up is a totally different girl. When you ask her about it, she will say she is the girl you ordered but you can tell from the photos that she is another girl in the gallery. The okt will then keep sending you different girls every 5 - 10 mins till you just cannot tahan and just want to unload since you have already made the time to go that shitty hotel and paid for the two hours. I think that's how they make money. So it's really just a luck of the draw. You pick a girl and hope/pray that she is actually in singapore.

Have a friend who went and when finally he accepted a girl that was to his liking, his time remaining at the hotel was not enough for the full 90 mins, so no choice but to extend for another 2 hours. Are the okts in kahoots with the hotel management staff? I leave it up to you guys to decide.
Old 15-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylander View Post
Give up on FL88 long time ago, check my posts on OKT Thai Scam thread. I will not visit those using photoshop pics. Once bitter twice shy.

I also missed out Prada from TD, heard she is a die-die must fuck gem. Let's pray for her return.
me too. tried them once and never again.

same for laserbabes and pacific stars. used to be better when they were using hotels. now set up really cmi. and photoshop skills getting better.

also missed prada too
Old 15-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Hmm will take your word for it then, been wanting to try viet stable for some time thou, any alternative besides hanging out at ktv?
Finally someone who thinks laserbabes and pacific stars not up to scratch either, I never used a hotel in my visits to them though.
Old 17-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
heard from a friend secretmanor coming back!
I dun think anyone here cares about secretmanor.
Old 17-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, agree totally with the bros here about LSB , I have tried once and that's enough to deter me. When I look at their pics I thought to myself how bad could the real girl be? Even if it is 80% alike still Chio ... Man I was wrong! The girl look like a fat ugly macik you see in the market! No matter how cheap it is , it is wrong to deceive us!

For bros here who enjoy nice pedicured feet, you can try this girl: (I don't earn anything from the stable, just sharing a good encounter) This girl is pretty but warning she don't allow fingering and direct stimulation of nipples - IMO that might deter some bros here....
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...6&postcount=25
Old 17-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
Oh don be a cry baby! U might had some bad encounter...but ah san do had some babes that deserve credit
Old 17-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Yes, agree totally with the bros here about LSB , I have tried once and that's enough to deter me. When I look at their pics I thought to myself how bad could the real girl be? Even if it is 80% alike still Chio ... Man I was wrong! The girl look like a fat ugly macik you see in the market! No matter how cheap it is , it is wrong to deceive us!
LSB got policy against Fake FR & Fake Pics but yet there are so many fake pics stables there. There is only one in SBF but in LSB, just too many but yet LSB is only talking but no action against those fake pics stables.
Also dont understand why those reliable stables there dont make noise about those many unreliable stables there.
And you know what, those fake pics stables OKT is here reading our posts.
Old 17-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MahLaiZhu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
very correct, can't stand them using those japanese names, japanese/korean bloodline,,,,,,,,
Old 17-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MahLaiZhu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
LSB got policy against Fake FR & Fake Pics but yet there are so many fake pics stables there. There is only one in SBF but in LSB, just too many but yet LSB is only talking but no action against those fake pics stables.
Also dont understand why those reliable stables there dont make noise about those many unreliable stables there.
And you know what, those fake pics stables OKT is here reading our posts.
are you sure SBF here only one stable using fake pics?
Old 17-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahLaiZhu View Post
are you sure SBF here only one stable using fake pics?
OK Thai in FL Dome 1, not sure of other Domes, if there are others, do provide infos.
Old 17-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Not a big fan of sbf stables either, bitten too many times. Never bothered trying secretmanor as I've only ever heard negative things and the pics were obviously shopped. Looking for new stable besides TD and DH, sometimes their lineup just doesn't appeal to me.
Any old or aspiring okt returning let me know lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1