The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
... o i c..so must go ulu to find out...show me leh..
Me not qualified lah, me still newbie in whole world even in Sinkapor......

But then wait u again send me BIG aeroplane how......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
why suay suay leh?
I go there to look for LINH mah, so if thom sugar mummy see also nevermind.
I told LINH to come look for me on my 2nd/3rd day as I will be cheonging on 1st day.

How I know??? your KC stories so many levels so many spies I also blur liao dunno who is who......

Wait end up Linh know you come earlier want you to accompany her from 1st day onwards how???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
I'm also interested. He is so "zhun".
Quote:
sms you the address

Harlo gentlemen pls take this kind of thing with a HUGE pinch of salt

One day he give out 100 predictions sure got 1 or 2 correct due to law of probability, the funny thing is that the other 99 wrong predictions nobody even bother or complain.....

I remember last time almost 20 years back got 1 very well-known monk (dowan to get sued so dowan reveal name here ) by almost every serious cheonger in town, say so zhun until nobody business, I went down with my gal becos that time was down on my luck so hoping to find some lifeline, end-up listen to the bugger tokking BS telling me I got somebody curse me so luck is down and must buy-this buy-that to ward off the curse or else will be down for the next 3 years

Finally I just decide to do nothing and walk off and let fate decide for itself........few months later I got promoted......^_^

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
just to 6c6c onli, drink kafe/tea...now I'm very gwai one...
Quote:
just jio you to 6c6c, drink kopi but you reject me

I tot I heard a big 747 landing...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharing View Post
Just come back from 36, Mixture of PRC and Viet.

I saw more than 20 gals in total...

Harlo u know we never count the PRC wan, only interested in the viets, 1st thing in any KTV we tell the mommy is, dun bring in any other nationalities except viets for us to choose.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
could be one of your Conquest 2008 ... probably tua nei nei type since is your preference in the early years ...
Wei, you soo busy ah??? no time to post......

Change your CP date to later months and I may be able to join

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
I know a gal by the name of Ngoc but she already back VN....not yours is belong to my BIL.....hehehehe
Is this errrrrrrr one of my 2 mistakes corrected by you one huh BIL-VK????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I kena ban from paramount too becos that day when to fetch her group and I notice one SYT working in there too....So I cant go anymore just to play safe

Has this kind of situation ever stop you before my dear BIL?????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyah.... saw u there last week and wanna jio u and VLOVER to go again and now u are banned
Quote:
Now I kena ban from paramount too becos that day when to fetch her group and I notice one SYT working in there too....So I cant go anymore just to play safe

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any bro who always cheong with me can remember any of my gal name Ngoc?
Yes, and I am surprised that you'll forget her, you told me you enjoyed bonking her very much... she has a pair of deep mysterious eyes, long black silky hair, curvey figure.... aiyah... hard to describe....
A picture speaks a thousand words ------>
.................................................. .............

Last edited by Carrot007; 16-12-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 16-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Sharing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Yes, and I am surprised that you'll forget her, you told me you enjoyed bonking her very much... she has a pair of deep mysterious eyes, long black silky hair, curvey figure.... aiyah... hard to describe....

A picture speaks a thousand words ------>
.................................................. .............
Wahahahaha

anyway, i just discovered a Ulu KTV with about 10 Vietnamese girls.. Already told the Gorilla lover... wahahaha
Old 16-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Sharing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I tot I heard a big 747 landing...........
Harlo u know we never count the PRC wan, only interested in the viets, 1st thing in any KTV we tell the mommy is, dun bring in any other nationalities except viets for us to choose.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
yep, the big big aeroplane landed... this time got black and white cos he posted big big in this thread.....

I am ok with any species of female human being , Viet, chinese, thais.. pinoy.. as long as they meet my spec...

below 35 yo and above 20 (Below 20 must leave for the old men)... B+ and above (MUST), long hair preferred...
Old 16-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Harlo Tua Hong got leh, still got gong-gong idiots like me whom goes such places to hold hands & hug-hug but totally no sex involved.....

Me no thrill seeker, just reminiscing about those school days puppy loves.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
din know you so guai guai type...good la for you...your baxa must be very happy and love you deeep deeep....

You are just contributing to the recovery of the economy and vb family trust fund...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Some of us are busy trying to improve the list of HCM nightlife. At the moment there are just a few of us who are writing this who have the knowledge of HCM nightlife to be able to contribute to it. It would be great to have more input. That could be some places to add to the list, or else giving more details about the places that are already on the list.

If you're interested in contributing, please PM me.

Later, when qusetions come up I might PM you to ask, or else we (which includes Vietnamlover and Hurricane88, maybe 1 or 2 others) might ask even for a review of a place, pricing, or other kinds of details. You could probably be as involved as you want to be. Just a little, or more.

One question I'll post here... does anyone know these places... what kinds of spots are they? Bar? Disco? Cafe? or what?

Che Thanh Tam
Hai Nang

THANKS
Old 16-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I already no power anymore to cheong....
are you very sure???
not itchy meh?
Old 16-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait end up Linh know you come earlier want you to accompany her from 1st day onwards how???
she know I go hcmc on 1jan.
but she will come look for me on 2jan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1