The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Thanks bro. You visited her and recommend?
Absolutely. Pretty close to her photos and her bod is very lean, don't think any fat on her. DFK and service-oriented. Only minus is enhanced boobs. I would RTF except will try Cherry first
Old 21-03-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykciv View Post
Hi, does anyone still in contact with peiqi? She rtc already right? Can help to ask her will she coming back? I tried to sms and call her but no response 🥲
She mentioned that she won’t be coming back anymore.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Absolutely. Pretty close to her photos and her bod is very lean, don't think any fat on her. DFK and service-oriented. Only minus is enhanced boobs. I would RTF except will try Cherry first
Cherry is under the same setup?

C
Old 21-03-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/amymassage/

Is she anan? Seems familiar
Anan cannot be only b cup ba...btw anyone tried her yet? Her pics looks kinda hot imo
Old 21-03-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Sorry bro. Which coco is this?
You got PM bro
Old 21-03-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have actually seen the photos - yummy!
Your reaction will be the same, if not more, IRL.

Seeing that you like the aesthetics of viet Sindy, haven't you visited Viet L and Viet Coco yet? Even better aesthetics.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
She's pretty chubby, a trade-off for being a natural D/E-cupper. Carries most of it in her belly, arms, and face.

Saw that another bro compared her to Valentina Nappi. I'd say a bit more than that, closer to Maggie Green but not as jialat.
Comparable to Valentine Nappi? Lols. Prepare for a BIG surprise if you go in hoping to see that.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennethwong1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On the TT site.
Can a kind bro please pm me the url of the TT site? Thanks so much
Old 21-03-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiningXpert View Post
Dude if I want to scam I'd have written very gd reviews about her. If you read what I wrote she is far from perfect. I don't know what others experienced with her but I did manage to book a slot with her.
Lol. Relax. I believe all ppl get diff service and have diff standard on service and look. That's why I will won't post any good review for the ladies even if they are good. Look get my negative points you will know why. Haha.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
well known landmine, dont come and scam people
That's why his nick is MiningXpert - he knows where the landmines are.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tongtong/
Went for tong tong
Location: erm abit difficult for foot soldiers going by train..
Look: can see is her
Body: 6/10 have tummy and i like slim girls
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 5/10 her tempo abit weird i dunno how to explain
Bbbj: 6/10 fast and furious
Rtm: not for now still have a few options to try
Note: for 120 i think its a steal for quick release with bbbj with the market price now, for those bros who want their number to be in the data base i think can request from her..

Still missing the kind of service standard provided by yang yang long long time ago..
Old 21-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Your reaction will be the same, if not more, IRL.

Seeing that you like the aesthetics of viet Sindy, haven't you visited Viet L and Viet Coco yet? Even better aesthetics.
L at K's place? I tried - it was OK, not great. I will be holding off the shop till new stock.

The very popular Coco now? Didn't know she's Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Cherry is under the same setup?
She is.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
L at K's place? I tried - it was OK, not great. I will be holding off the shop till new stock.

The very popular Coco now? Didn't know she's Viet
No no. There's the very popular PRC Coco. And there's a Viet Coco too. Hahahah
Old 21-03-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah must be same place with K and L then, I'm confused hahah.
Old 21-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Where is this other viet house? Coco and L?

And thanks bro for your pm about prc coco earlier. Much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1