The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Anyone know any place nearby here that has good massage and a good happy ending? Sick of places where they anyhow press for ten mins then Gq already. Really need a good rub too
Old 15-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Anyone know any place nearby here that has good massage and a good happy ending? Sick of places where they anyhow press for ten mins then Gq already. Really need a good rub too
hey bro. mind sharing which place u went? sometimes time rush I will just want to do a hit and run without spending an hour.

pm me, I will share with u mind that will fulfil the time frame for you
Old 16-03-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Hi bro, you can find Soda. Kim, the other lady who was in the photo with Soda (posted by bro Hornyxiaoboy) also give a very solid massage. Kim is also very new and still learning

I just came back from a long holiday, tried their 4 hand massage. All the muscle ache gone and left the place an extremely happy person.

I have just pm-ed you their contact.
Old 17-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Seems like Chinatown thread closed.

Can I ask some help from experienced bros on PPC? Thinking of diversifying my playground there and looking for some recommendations in PPC. Shall we get a discussion going?
Old 17-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Bugis, central or CBD better lol
Old 18-03-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

saw new opening at F.H at Chinatown. anyone tried?
Old 19-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bouncer008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
For young PRC I know/rtm 1 near blue/purple cbd area line. Massage: 8.5 (good hard massage,can relief a knot) Location: near cbd (roadside parking during daylight maybe more difficult, but ample of parking spaces at malls nearby.) Entrance:$60. Others: YMMV, GFE gao gao. Same shop have other young PRC but have nvr tried before as feel akward. And have been kc-ed by above already. Haha 😂
Appreciate if you can PM the location
Old 19-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Circular road got 4 joint tht offer a variety of service . Seems like got 2 new joint near mcdonald time to go see see look look
Appreciate if you can PM info, tia!
Old 19-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLEE View Post
I tried a spa before getting sugared (hair removal). Location is at River Valley.

Need to relieve tension before the brazilian in case of accidental misfiring.

The gal I got is Baby and she can do a good massage (with a good amount of tease). Once flipped, I opted for the #4 treatment add on. Started slow steady and then got rhythmic and intense. She defeated me in about 10 mins. The cupping, Swirling and grip too good.

Offloaded, relax, i left and proceeded happily upstairs for my sugar treatment.
Appreciate if you can PM the details - tia
Old 20-03-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Godisaboy8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happen to saw MP along Bali lane
Tried Viet, only 2, one viet and another one is prc
1 hour 58
Quoted 50 for Happy
RTM: maybe.
Old 20-03-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
For this area, must try Soda! Legendary Thai Juagen master

Right side is her
Hi bro, plz share contact and location? TIA!
Old 20-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Just pmed you bro, better find her ASAP, she might be considering leaving our shores as her that ugly fatty shanghai auntie boss doesnt treat her well.

Dongbei girls the best, and near CBD area makes it even better. She has very exotics looks, a bit like Dilireba. Her voice is so nice and soothing, and her massage is damn solid and unique, esp that Korean asshole and groin massage..moreover there is FJ included which makes it even better, very rare gem..
Hey bro dont mind to pm contact and share?
Old 20-03-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
I came across this spa in town, CBD area, after a drinking session next door and my drinking kaki brought me there. Its at level 15.. my first time visiting such a joint. Cos lots more privacy, no need worry when hanky panky.

We took 2 PRC ML, my kaki has his regular ML while mine I was allocated. Mine did not disappoint. Above average looks , curvy MILF, strong powerful massage, lots of teasing action. Made my turn around, sat in front of me and gave me a good 15 mins of teasing and bao yang action, with my legs spread and placed upon her knees. Then finally the last 5 min HJ, i was already damn aroused, she stood beside me and i pulled down her yoga pants and rub her butts. But before I can explore further, I already shot my load. Damn the 15 mins of teasing proved too much for me. Tips only 1B.

According to my kaki, his regular more daring.
I will share directly their wechat here.. my previous posts made my inbox full almost everyday i really no time to reply bros here by DM.

Can Wechat mayber0213 or LLMM2109.

Last edited by snake-eater; 21-03-2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I came across this spa in town, CBD area, after a drinking session next door and my drinking kaki brought me there. Its at level 15.. my first time visiting such a joint. Cos lots more privacy, no need worry when hanky panky.

We took 2 PRC ML, my kaki has his regular ML while mine I was allocated. Mine did not disappoint. Above average looks , curvy MILF, strong powerful massage, lots of teasing action. Made my turn around, sat in front of me and gave me a good 15 mins of teasing and bao yang action, with my legs spread and placed upon her knees. Then finally the last 5 min HJ, i was already damn aroused, she stood beside me and i pulled down her yoga pants and rub her butts. But before I can explore further, I already shot my load. Damn the 15 mins of teasing proved too much for me. Tips only 1B.

According to my kaki, his regular more daring.
I will share directly their wechat here.. my previous posts made my inbox full almost everyday i really no time to reply bros here by DM.

Can Wechat Zoumeimei82 or LLMM2109.

Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like you went to the Cat1 joint where the street name consists of a name of a city in Malaysia
They have a total of 3 branches, and this location is the least mentioned. Good to know that tips is only 1B.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like you went to the Cat1 joint where the street name consists of a name of a city in Malaysia
They have a total of 3 branches, and this location is the least mentioned. Good to know that tips is only 1B.
this address had a legendary joint in the past i believe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1