The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

should try her at her new place....think she became a lot sluttier after moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Wow..if Wawa can spray like MM and TT, I will go 4 her soon. I had her once when she was on GLand

It's not that I don't rtf her ..I think We don't really click. She is one sophisticated elegant lady.
I'm more into naughty sluts 😏
Old 04-03-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
Sure and why not! Pussy, ass and tits...I just can't get enough of it!
Not to mention squirts!
TT squirted a hell lot on me yesterday!
Old 04-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Wow..if Wawa can spray like MM and TT, I will go 4 her soon. I had her once when she was on GLand

It's not that I don't rtf her ..I think We don't really click. She is one sophisticated elegant lady.
I'm more into naughty sluts 😏
Wawa squirt different from MM and TT, Wawa spray is a small gush of water if you hit a certain spot and play with it for a while.
MM and TT spray is like peeing, shoot further. Touch them anywhere near their clit for a short time and they will spray. Whenever I rtf MM or TT or both, I'll tell them beforehand not to prepare to perform squirting as I'm not into it. So no matter how long I play with their pussy, they wouldn't squirt a single drop.

Wawa change much since those days she at GL location. She still elegant when she needs be but is showing her naughty, wild, slutty and kinky side.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
naughty sluts? Sounds like WW to me!

And she aint shy about it. She knows she a real slut and she loves it.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 10-03-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Fark lar, i kanna blacklist by her.

Sometime i share some chat videos to all my friends in wechat like once a while, and sometime to her. She complained.

Fark up lar. First time kanna such attitude.

Last edited by Muhahaha; 10-03-2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Fark lar, i kanna blacklist by her.

Sometime i share some chat videos to all my friends in wechat like once a while, and sometime to her. She complained.

Fark up lar. First time kanna such attitude.
Personally I will not send WLs/MLs messages which are not work related. Only send messages to make availability enquiries or make bookings, will not send videos/pictures/messages for the purpose of chit chat.

Attitude wise, Wawa has always been really friendly and nice to me.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Personally I will not send WLs/MLs messages which are not work related. Only send messages to make availability enquiries or make bookings, will not send videos/pictures/messages for the purpose of chit chat.

Attitude wise, Wawa has always been really friendly and nice to me.
Its not like spamming or whatsoever, and the message like once a blue moon like some short video clips shared to me, i shared to all my friends. I bet Messages lambasted her phone 24/7, then just complain about me just a small tiny bit of my message in her endless sea of messages bothersome. Then just ignore my message lor. That time accidentally removed her, she complained.

Really siao. She can complain about me a over a meaningless message?

Fark it lar, want to move on. I also blacklist her. Crazy person

Last edited by Muhahaha; 10-03-2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its not like spamming or whatsoever, and the message like once a blue moon like some short video clips shared to me, i shared to all my friends. I bet Messages lambasted her phone 24/7, then just complain about me just a small tiny bit of my message in her endless sea of messages bothersome. Then just ignore my message lor. That time accidentally removed her, she complained.

Really siao. She can complain about me and i cannot complain back?

The devil is in the details, will never know what exactly went on.

You have done your complaining back about her. Since you feel that she's a "crazy" person and blacklisted her, just move on.

I never had any attitude issues or any kind of other issues with her, she has always been really nice.
Old 13-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 13-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Really siao. She can complain about me a over a meaningless message?

Never have any issue with Wawa as well. Still top service IMO.
Old 13-03-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Dude, i already move on. Don't want to linger on it anymore. She can ban whoever she wants to, so don't really give a damn.
Old 13-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Anyway, I probably will go try this Wawa - cos so far this stable of girls has been either been very good (Joey and Joanne) or absolutely mind blowing (MM, TT and Carrot).
Fully agree all of them no horse run. Will try this weekend too[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,can share this stable and number?
Have tried TT AND MM. REALLY NO HORSE RUN 玩wanna try other girl
Old 13-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol... you do know WhatsApp and WeChat have absolutely no links to each other right? Lol.

With WhatsApp, you register your phone number as your registered account number too. Whereas with WeChat, sure you can choose to register your phone number as the Account ID, but you can also choose any number and/or letters, in combination, as the ID.

Anyway, I probably will go try this Wawa - cos so far this stable of girls has been either been very good (Joey and Joanne) or absolutely mind blowing (MM, TT and Carrot).
What's the other girls from the same stable?have tried MM AND TT,really no horse run. Can pm me bro with the CTC. Btw Wawa can whatsapp to book appt? No wechat
Old 14-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Read for contact
Hi bros, how much is the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1