The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The OKT said she doesn’t like to sit too long in the shop waiting for customer. She like to roam around and prolly like those system in some other countries where you don’t need to hang around in the shop and could roam around. When needed, she will be summoned over. For GL, you need to have the looks and X factor in order to garner b2b bookings like their resident Ang Pai, Bao Bao and Selena. In reality, Yiyi is a newbie, she needs to be patient and needs to be proven b4 she can hit the status of the 2 resident Ang Pai.
Lmao.
You keep hyping these 2 names, that house still got other popular choices like Lu Lu , Ping Ping and friends .

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 28-02-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
jakechua77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you trust me, Bao Bao is slim but not pencil slim like Selena. She in fact has slim down further since early February … she is now 49 kg on a 1.6 m frame. Her only meaty parts are her butt and C cup tits. I can assure you that you will not reject her after seeing her.
Gamxia! Trust le, will go check bao out

Anyone confirm if they have soapy bed /Nuru here?
Old 29-02-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakechua77 View Post
Gamxia! Trust le, will go check bao out

Anyone confirm if they have soapy bed /Nuru here?
Eh use your main account leh, see ur post history ask n ask only. Ask already never share anything also.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 29-02-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
i really dont buy it every time girls tell me they come geylang and they are like unsure of what they're getting themselves into
Exactly my thoughts, more like she was unsure prior to arrival. Not to mention this house pay their gals the highest rate . Anyway, i saw her in the hall, very plain looking to me. Wont be on my list.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Exactly my thoughts, more like she was unsure prior to arrival. Not to mention this house pay their gals the highest rate . Anyway, i saw her in the hall, very plain looking to me. Wont be on my list.
A post covid angpai who has already rtc told me she thought come sg geylang is to do massage
Old 29-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Not highest now … in fact same rate as the rest of the shops - $120 for each session. I guess the OKT was pressured not to spoil market by the rest of the OKTs.

IMO, the WL should be paid at least $130 if not $150 per session.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-03-2024 at 04:09 PM.
Old 29-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Lmao.
You keep hyping these 2 names, that house still got other popular choices like Lu Lu , Ping Ping and friends .
Bro, these 2 are already well known and highly popular since their inception … even before I commented extravagantly … 😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-02-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Finally managed to try her but unfortunately, didnt manage to end fully cause her foreplay is one of the best to me plus was already super horny till I beh tahan. Thought wanna proceed to continue for 2nd round but another 200 is really pricey to me. To be return again.
This was exactly my situation with xiaoqiao. Her tongue and fingers combination is really a different level. When she was rimming and I was on all fours, I suddenly felt a sensation at my tip. It felt like there was a tongue on my ass and another one circling the little head. I looked down and saw that it was her fingers at work on the little head. if I didn't look down, it would have felt like a threesome in my mind.

Looked about mid to late 20s. She was eager to please and very accomodative. Action started in the shower. Her BJ was wonderfully good that i had to stop, else might end up CIM and out of the room in less than 10 mins.

Looks: 7 /10 (but i like the slim waist)
BBBJ: 9/10
Boobs: A/B
AR: 10/10
FJ: no comments, did not last long, her foreplay was too good
Old 01-03-2024, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post
This was exactly my situation with xiaoqiao. Her tongue and fingers combination is really a different level. When she was rimming and I was on all fours, I suddenly felt a sensation at my tip. It felt like there was a tongue on my ass and another one circling the little head. I looked down and saw that it was her fingers at work on the little head. if I didn't look down, it would have felt like a threesome in my mind.

Looked about mid to late 20s. She was eager to please and very accomodative. Action started in the shower. Her BJ was wonderfully good that i had to stop, else might end up CIM and out of the room in less than 10 mins.

Looks: 7 /10 (but i like the slim waist)
BBBJ: 9/10
Boobs: A/B
AR: 10/10
FJ: no comments, did not last long, her foreplay was too good
If you like slim waist try Yinzi 1820. Her slim waste and other things have me hooked.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-03-2024, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A post covid angpai who has already rtc told me she thought come sg geylang is to do massage
If the OKT was behind the inaccurate messaging he should be hung upside down. Tarnishing the fair name of our little dot at our origin story is a grave crime and incorrect portrayal of our playground should have severe consequences.

None of us would ever want that any gal be lured to GL on fake pretext. It has to be a fully informed decision by a consenting adult.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-03-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Understand Xiao Xiao decided to stay?
Old 01-03-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
Understand Xiao Xiao decided to stay?
Yes that's what I heard yesterday and saw her sitting there
Old 01-03-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking View Post
Yes that's what I heard yesterday and saw her sitting there
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 01-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If the OKT was behind the inaccurate messaging he should be hung upside down. Tarnishing the fair name of our little dot at our origin story is a grave crime and incorrect portrayal of our playground should have severe consequences.

None of us would ever want that any gal be lured to GL on fake pretext. It has to be a fully informed decision by a consenting adult.
They misled by who? You mean when the OKT recruiting them that time, tell the girl they are coming here to work as masseur and not cheekon?

I dun think the OKT dares to misguide the PRC girls like this... they are legal brothel & regulated by authority after all

So far most of the wls I spoke to told me they knew this is the job they are coming to SG for. The most common complaint is only SG men demand a lot of services compared to PRC men who just fark and go.

But they definitely aware they coming here to provide full sex services. Quite surprised that there are girls who were "misled" into coming here
Old 01-03-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Before all WL were issued a Yellow card (permit) to work in GL for 2 years, AV officer would interview the WL and ask a specific question, “Do you know what you are in here for?” … If she answered this question wrongly, she would be sent home. There were incidents where WL answered this particular question wrongly in the past. Hence, there should be no misrepresentation … I don’t buy what the ex GL WL told you and yet she could become an Ang Pai …

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1