The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwepey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Contacted 小過 on Line and went for #5 (spa). Even though I didn't have much time in Taipei, he quickly set things up for me, and his recommendations fit my requests perfectly~

Next time in Taiwan must set aside more time and budget..
Old 17-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nitrogendioxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

小过 is really a great. He is more like a friend than an agent.

Was in Taipei for 3 nights. Opted for KTV制服店 and massage.

Pre-arrangement - Messaged them through WeChat. Very responsive and gave great recommendations based on budget, experience, preference.

KTV制服店 - Went for small room with 1 girl at 4300. This is perfect for solo and it feels like going private KTV with a girlfriend. As he warned as well, the first few rows of girls were quite old and I keep rejecting. Until I managed to get a young girl (looks mid-20s) named 夏天, who looks decently cute. She seemed nervous and aloof at first, until with some small talk where she opened up. Started with a lap dance, stripping, DFK and some light petting. After some singing and flirting, she finished me off with a HJ. Overall 9/10 experience for me

Massage - Damage 3600 with 黑糖. Girl was young, cute, with great figures and tattoos. Started with light massage, then she stripped, cuddle, DFK, and HJ. She offered me to top-up for BBBJ / FJ but I rejected cos no more cash. Overall 8/10 Experience

Bonus1: After the massage, he took me to look see KTV禮服店. I told him I no money already, he say is OK just go in and keep rejecting the girls, just to see the quality of the girls and drink free beer. Some of the girls really damn pretty and elegant. I reject until I damn paiseh and left.

Bonus2: 小过 also brought me to eat at night market, walk walk, eat all the taiwan snacks and drinks. He really damn friendly and treat you like a bro.

Overall 10/10 for 小过. Will look for him on my next trip to Taiwan.
Old 18-11-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
JingGuBang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

小過 shows what top-notch hospitality is like. great vibes hanging out together, made my trip unforgettable.asked him to bring me around and show me the sights and sounds that only locals know about.

Got to know him on Line, we chatted for a bit before arranging to meet up in person. went to a few night markets and ate to my heart's content.

Outcall 1, got me model at 12k. she was wearing trenchcoat, underneath was a figure-hugging maxi dress with a deep cleavage cut, showing off natural Es. started a slow and sensual shower before making our way to the bed for cuddles and bbbj followed up with a nice fj to end my night. went for another shower and had a slippery time, and she said goodbye afterwards. felt a good 8/10.

Outcall 2, another model at 12k. perfect petite SYT with that sweet voice, amazing figure emphasized with knee-high black stockings on top of that gorgeous pixie look. made our way into the room, she sat on the couch and started to take off her oversized hoodie to reveal victoria secret's babydoll lingerie, asked me to help her out of it. she helped me out of mine and off to the shower we went, where she did a full nuru for me. felt like I was already going to burst by then, but she said I had to control it well. went to the bed where we cuddled, dfk, hj, bbbj and capped on before she positioned on all fours. changed positions a couple of times, and popped my entire brigade deep into the trenches with her on top. felt my chest heaving heavily, out of breath and utterly breathless. she whispered that it felt so good, while i almost lost consciousness. she left shortly after planting several kisses on my lips. absolute out-of-the-world experience, absolutely 11/10 rating.
Messaged xiaoguo shortly after that he outclassed my expectations for the night, totally beyond words.

Last night, brought me to a mutton hotpot supper, knocked down several bottles of 18-days and amazing mutton soup. chatted the night away before he had some matters to engage to, and bade farewell to him. ensured that i got onto my cab and checked in on me that i reached back to my lodgings safely, real hospitality at its finest.

小過 is an amazing guy, really genuine and friendly. will definitely encourage bros to engage him and have a unique local experience.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light

台北已經開始會冷了、尤其是晚上,絕對沒有辦法再穿短袖。有過來台北發財或是旅遊的兄弟請記得攜帶保暖的衣 物,小過祝大家在台灣都有一個愉快的假期、心想事成。

It has started to get cold in Taipei, especially at night, so there is absolutely no way to wear short sleeves. For those of you who come to Taipei to make a fortune or travel, please remember to bring warm clothes. I wish you all a happy holiday in Taiwan and all your wishes come true.

小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line ID : q936177089
Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_

WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei
WeChat ID : q936177089
(就微信怪怪的、有時候收不到即時訊息)

該換手機了,我還在用IPhone 7你信嗎?

為祖國酒店KTV事業的發展和人類身心健康,奮鬥終身。
Old 19-11-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
台北已經開始會冷了、尤其是晚上,絕對沒有辦法再穿短袖。有過來台北發財或是旅遊的兄弟請記得攜帶保暖的衣 物,小過祝大家在台灣都有一個愉快的假期、心想事成。

It has started to get cold in Taipei, especially at night, so there is absolutely no way to wear short sleeves. For those of you who come to Taipei to make a fortune or travel, please remember to bring warm clothes. I wish you all a happy holiday in Taiwan and all your wishes come true.

小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_

WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei
(就微信怪怪的、有時候收不到即時訊息)

該換手機了,我還在用IPhone 7你信嗎?

為祖國酒店KTV事業的發展和人類身心健康,奮鬥終身。
on a side note I will avoid traveling to Taipei during December January period, because that is when the airfare, hotel, is the most expensive. also the weather is the coldest in that month.
Old 26-11-2023, 01:26 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dyjong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

小過is great. More like a friend than an agent. Responsive and accommodative. Just tell him what you want and he will understand your need. Strongly recommend him if you are looking for fun in Taipei.
Old 28-11-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogendioxide View Post
小过 is really a great. He is more like a friend than an agent.

Bonus2: 小过 also brought me to eat at night market, walk walk, eat all the taiwan snacks and drinks. He really damn friendly and treat you like a bro.

Overall 10/10 for 小过. Will look for him on my next trip to Taiwan.
Wah so unfair... I have booked via 小过 more than 10 times over my past visits to Taipei. Whenever I reach Taipei, first thing I do is to msg him and book 酒店。He has never once offered to bring me to night markets or even meet me in person

Never knew he was sooo friendly to newbies
Old 04-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Had an impromptu 2.5 hours solo free time and texted xiao guo. Respect to his multitasking arrangements for a few bros on the same night.

Being a first timer and limited time, xiao guo still managed to arrange a 23 yo super syt massage session. Opted for full package with full on DFK, BBBJ, and multiple FJ positions. Taiwan syt mission completed and had a very satisfied evening. Will look for xiao guo again if I'm ever back in Taipei.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

uncleben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Created this account to leave a good review for 小過. He is really good with his recommendation and treats you like a good friend. He provides recommendation based on your needs & budget and is very transparent with the price. He brought me for massage services and KTV制服店, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Since I was at Taipei alone, he even brought me around Taipei and treated me to sesame chicken soup, coffee, street food and even a small gift! I would totally recommend him if you are in Taipei looking for some fun!

小過, 非常感谢你的招待,下次有机会再约!
Old 07-12-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Last minute contacted bro xiaoguo. Very responsive and patient with all my queries. Told him I want a young meimei with nice figure and I got what I wanted. Do note that its 一分钱一分货. First time trying local FL in taiwan and I am not disappointed. Girl was a solid 8.5/10 in looks and body, GFE and BBBJ scores 9/10. We made love in cowgirl first and then finished off in missionary. Overall sensual and service was awesome. Overall dmg is 15000twd. Would love to RTF this meimei but I want to try different girls. Will definitely make another booking with xiaoguo before I fly back in a week time. Thanks again for the pleasant and smooth booking!
Old 08-12-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ohben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not usually write reviews but I have to, to do justice to the service that Xiaoguo provides. Contacted him a couple of days back via WA, response was fast as posted by other bros here. Requested for a massage, and Xiaoguo duly arranged, damage was 3500NTD, from a pretty TW lass. Massage was nothing to shout about but service was great.

Had a great time talking to Xiaoguo after that, bought me coffee and he also bought me to visit a KTV to show me around. Had a great time speaking with Xiaoguo, he told me all about the scene in TW and everything else in general. Highly recommended, he really goes over and beyond. Great guy, it was literally like meeting a good friend in TW who will bring you about and show you the ropes.
Old 17-12-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

silentkira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Taipei for one week trip and contacted xiaoguo.

Seldom leave reviews but xiaoguo’s service is exceptional.

Contacted xiaoguo for 4 nights in a row, where he showed me the ropes on the different entertainment scenes in taipei such as 按摩,制服店and礼服店.

1. 按摩点
Went for massage arranged by xiaoguo. He sent over photo of a young syt TW girl. Slim figure and cute looking with a few tattoos. Booked her in advance and went down and finished with HJ.

Suitable for Bros who want have a quick release session.

2. 制服店ktv (Lapsap KTV)
Went for 90min session where you choose a ktv girl that can do lap dance strip tease and HJ for you. However, girls standard here are lower quality than 礼服店。xiaoguo was very helpful and understanding, said I can keep ask to change girls until I get one I’m satisfied with. HJ is optional, personally I didn’t opt for it. No butterfly, girls sit all the way.

Suitable for bros who want a budget ktv session with a Taiwan girl that can play all the way till HJ.

3. 礼服店ktv (High class KTV)
This is more similar to Sg style ktv where the girls looks are higher quality. However, the girls here are higher class so there’s no funny business allowed in the room, it’s more for just singing and drinking with good looking girls. Personally just wanted to enjoy the companionship of the beautiful TW girls so went 2 nights in a row. Xiaoguo was also around to drink and sing together with me. No butterfly sit all the way.

Suitable for bros who are just here for a good time to sing and chill with top quality TW girls.

In summary, xiaoguo is like a consultant / advisor, explaining the different types of entertainment and and gave the budget required for each. He also shares helpful tips and strategy guide on what is the best time to arrive so there you can get better girls when the shop has less customers. Will definitely contact xiaoguo again next time back in taipei.

My opinion is that we are out here to enjoy ourselves and having someone like xiaoguo watch your back is invaluable and you don’t have to worry about 仙人跳 or if you got a girl you didn’t like.

Last edited by silentkira; 17-12-2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
emptywerewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
大家好!!我是台灣台北的經紀人,我的名字叫Justin(小過),各位新加坡的朋友們.
如果有出差到台北這個城市,夜晚又想找一些放鬆的地方.我可以提供一些有女侍陪的好地方,
...============== =========
Hello, everyone!! I was in Taipei, Taiwan's agent, my name is Justin(小過), you have friends in Singapore.
If you have a business trip to Taipei city, relax at night and looking for some place I can offer some waitress to accompany a good place to contact me Tel: :

1。(FJ)(1Hr 1Shot)
pm14:00到pm24:00,model girl 8000起,換妹不需任何費用,快速到您指定的地點。

pm14:00-am04:00 callgirl 5000起有興趣給我你住的酒店名、 房號,妹妹30分到給你面試,喜歡留下、不喜歡搖個頭say sorry請她離開,不須支付任何費用,換到您滿意為止

2。KTV制服店,如果您喜歡唱歌、喝點小酒那別錯過,下午2點至隔天早上8點,90分鐘自己挑 個妹全程 只需3000,是台北才有的特色。(有秀舞及HJ)
最佳入場時間:午場14:00-14:30 晚場20:30-21:30

3。KTV禮服店。商務人士聚會,辦各式PARTY的最佳場合,每人100分鐘4500 pm20:00~am08:00
在店純唱歌、喝酒,妹妹會帶氣氛

4。KTV便服店,台北最高級的酒店之一,如果您去夜店沒有伴或是在台北缺個導遊、辦單身派對,都可以來店 裡坐坐,台北最優質的妹妹全在便服店。每小時2000,包廂費1000,少爺服務費1000
在店純唱歌、喝酒,妹妹會帶氣氛,喜歡妹妹可以帶回酒店
PM20:00-06:00 最佳入場時間20:00-20:30

5。舒壓SPA會館,60分鐘2800元,獨立按摩間(可沖澡),近30名年輕漂亮的本土理療師巧手為您舒 解疲勞。歡迎屆時蒞臨指教。
pm12:00-am05:00. (HJ)

如果你對台北娛樂項目不了解,建議您從2、5項目開始

我的 連絡電話:
+886 936-177-089(有whatsapp、Line、wechat微信)
+886 987-542-877(備用)

Justin (小过)is excellent. As mentioned by several others, dude feels more like a friend than an agent, who caters to newbies to the scene.

Despite arriving at a bad time (day after New year), he still managed to get me what I wanted, and even tells me market rates so I don't pay more than what I'm supposed to.

Definitely looking for 小过 again when I'm back. No frills, no upsells; tells you straight up what you get for whatever budget you have. 10/10 major props
Old 01-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
emptywerewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

小过 is great, as mentioned several times by others, he feels more like a friend than an agent. Doesn't upsell, no fluffs, straight to the point when it comes to business. He also advices on the market rate when trying to get extras from the girls so I don't pay more than I have to.

Despite going on a bad day (new year's day, hardly any girls available), he still managed to ensure that I get my fix.

Genuinely a nice dude. Will look for him again if I were to visit taiwan again!
Old 04-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

MrMT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Hi Sg Bros ,

Here to commend on my recent experience with Justin Aka 小过.

Was browsing around and looking for some fun in Taipei and happened to see that 小过 contact was available . So added him and decided to try his recommendation . All I can say is , he’s unbelievably friendly and will try to accommodate to your request ( as long as it’s reasonable)

Would recommend him to any bros out there looking for some fun in Taipei . He has many options for you to choose ! If he’s free will even bring you to roam around and intro you his services and menu.

Will definitely engage him when I’m going back to Taiwan !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1