The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 27-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Funniest thing I ever heard was that TCM licence does not include massages. That's under a separate licence. There was a ml who worked in such place, said during a check, her colleague was caught giving guasha with a stick, considered within the rules as TCM treatment. But another one that did oil massage with her bare hands (no tool involved), got faulted
Old 27-04-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Funniest thing I ever heard was that TCM licence does not include massages. That's under a separate licence. There was a ml who worked in such place, said during a check, her colleague was caught giving guasha with a stick, considered within the rules as TCM treatment. But another one that did oil massage with her bare hands (no tool involved), got faulted
When these girls are giving TCM treatments in the shop, the licensed TCM practitioner himself or herself must also be present in the shop
Old 27-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro has latest update on S*** S** since yesterday. I text several MLs there n no response. Wonder if it is still open after yesterday incident.
Old 27-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Yes, agree with you bro. I am quite sure they are aware of such activities that go on in the spas but as long as the girls are not caught red handed during the spot check, then there is no proof.

However if mata want to do them in, they can still check for any irregularities on customer registration details, uniforms etc.

Another possiblity is that they do not have that lic to construct a room and do massage. Only curtains and bed type allowed. Then also will Kenna.
From what I Kno, there are 3 type of licenses.
Old 27-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 0
beerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Any bro has latest update on S*** S** since yesterday. I text several MLs there n no response. Wonder if it is still open after yesterday incident.
You can go there and see. The raid was over so no need to worry
Old 27-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
You text to book an appt or to find out yesterday raid. If to be the later, can understand why no reply. Lol
Old 27-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Another possiblity is that they do not have that lic to construct a room and do massage. Only curtains and bed type allowed. Then also will Kenna.
From what I Kno, there are 3 type of licenses.
Bro, from what I know there are only 2 types of massage licenses. The TCM massage shop no need for licence huan. Also, tiagong there are 2 "kinds" of TCM massage shops. The first type are the real TCM shops with the sinseh and his assistants administering genuine TCM massages.

The other kind of TCM shops now running rampant in sg are usually those shops that failed to get their massage license renewed. They then convert to a TCM shop and employ a TCM practitioner in name (sort of like a tua pekong) but he is usually absent from the shop as he is just letting them use his credentials only. And the MLs continue to ply their trade complete with GQs as before
Old 27-04-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandnuts View Post
You can go there and see. The raid was over so no need to worry
Quote:
You text to book an appt or to find out yesterday raid. If to be the later, can understand why no reply. Lol
Cheo kar pengz
Old 27-04-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Bro, from what I know there are only 2 types of massage licenses. The TCM massage shop no need for licence huan. Also, tiagong there are 2 "kinds" of TCM massage shops. The first type are the real TCM shops with the sinseh and his assistants administering genuine TCM massages.

The other kind of TCM shops now running rampant in sg are usually those shops that failed to get their massage license renewed. They then convert to a TCM shop and employ a TCM practitioner in name (sort of like a tua pekong) but he is usually absent from the shop as he is just letting them use his credentials only. And the MLs continue to ply their trade complete with GQs as before
Thanks for sharing. Mine was heard said by MLs not sure how true and accurate.
But the segregation of room and no room I did read from newspaper.
Not only tcm, most massage shops the boss is not real boss but tua phek gong too. LOL
Old 27-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Guys, I purposely passby SS just now while I was actually going to another playground. The whole shop was closed.
Old 27-04-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Liawe222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted post

Last edited by Liawe222; 27-04-2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old 27-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all

Any review for Chris from Rxxxx Spa?
Old 27-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Guys, I purposely passby SS just now while I was actually going to another playground. The whole shop was closed.
All going send back to China Liao ahhhhh
Old 27-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nothing new bro. Old birds all know. MLs told me this are adhoc spot checks.
Even tio caught only the ML tio and shop get warning. Or both ML and shop tio warning nia. Unless like blk 1** shop providing FJ then different story. Shop lic will tio revoked and ML will b sending bk.
1** that one if tio liah I think customer also up lorry. Cos it’s brazen and you know it’s way off the charts
Old 28-04-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
All going send back to China Liao ahhhhh
You sounded as though you are happy about this.
I just chatted with one of the ML there : the ladies are waiting at home for notification from the boss.
Best to give them all space and time to rest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1