The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 22-02-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks bro, guess I'll go for my regular ML there, Diamond.

How is Lisa? Looks good also. True to picture?
Old 22-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
How is Lisa? Looks good also. True to picture?
I only tried Diamond there though, so I can't tell if Lisa is true to picture.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not really Bukit Merah, but close enough...
Anyone tried this Hito Iki at Telok Blangah b4?
Old 23-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Not really Bukit Merah, but close enough...
Anyone tried this Hito Iki at Telok Blangah b4?
May try Jeje this weekend
Old 23-02-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Spa M?
Old 24-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Definitely looks like her pic. Tried her when she was in the HV outlet. Very pretty but limited la. Cannot touch even her back. That was 2 or 3 years ago though. Now maybe less green
Last time she worked at Spa 9?
Old 24-02-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jincolian is Cool - loads of Potential

repeat post

Last edited by jincolian; 24-02-2023 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot to quote
Old 24-02-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jincolian is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I only tried Diamond there though, so I can't tell if Lisa is true to picture.
hey bro... what's the entry fee for this place? i see their menu got both 88 and 68... 88 like steep though haha. thanks
Old 24-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Found a joint in bukit merah area (near alexandra). Off the beaten track. Couple of Vietnamese girls. Mine was fairly pretty, 29yo, not very slim, quite meaty but not huge, except for her rack which was huge and natural.
40 + 150 for fj, tried to upsell for 250 with her cousin, then reduced to 200, but 150 was already a bit steep so I stuck to a single girl. Quite playful, painted and seemed to enjoy. Basically not a bad experience.
Rtf maybe.
Bro can share location n contact?
Old 24-02-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w00h44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBroman View Post
Anyone tried Spa M?
Yep - went down 3 weeks ago and had Sun. Got GQ, but entrance $88
Old 24-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00h44 View Post
Yep - went down 3 weeks ago and had Sun. Got GQ, but entrance $88
Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
MrCL7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrCL7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from owo thai massage parlor. First time visiting thai masseuse. Looks maybe 6/10 milf type. Upon arrival my thought on her looks ok la since I'm a milf lover. Shop got no shower so bros please go to the toilet first. Massage was genuine but here comes the funny part where I was taken a back..halfway through the massage she ask me to turn to massage my groin area and ask me how old am I with a "I know something about you face". Suddenly she said that I'm being controlled by a bad spirit. She said that she always pray so she knows all about this ghost thingy. I was so scared, thinking to myself what I got myself into. Somemore it's my first time visiting a Thai place. So she started talking about all this spiritual thingy with I can only nod my head cause im lost for words. I just want to relax and she talk about all of this. Knowing thais is well know for spiritual thingy I decided to just listen. Don't want to pissed her off. Book a 1 hour session but end up 1.5 hours cause she said that she talk alot so she doesn't want to shortchanged me. Towards the end she pops the GQ then she said that she actually don't know how to say to me after talking about all those spiritual things. I rejected her offer and she is ok with it. I mean who in the right mind would do the deeds after hearing all those spiritual things. Paid her 68 and off I go. My payment is via paynow. She doesn't even check whether I submit or not. But i don't want to gamble on not paying cause who knows she might send her spirit or ghost to haunt me. Hahahahaha ok thats my scary encounter. Pardon my English.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Anonymous125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Found a joint in bukit merah area (near alexandra). Off the beaten track. Couple of Vietnamese girls. Mine was fairly pretty, 29yo, not very slim, quite meaty but not huge, except for her rack which was huge and natural.
40 + 150 for fj, tried to upsell for 250 with her cousin, then reduced to 200, but 150 was already a bit steep so I stuck to a single girl. Quite playful, painted and seemed to enjoy. Basically not a bad experience.
Rtf maybe.
Can share ctc and location? TIA
Old 25-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
Prettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBroman View Post
Anyone tried Spa M?
When I first saw the logo, I thought the shop name was SPAM.

This area a lot of $88 joints
Old 25-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quick FR.. Went to S* spa this week, got serviced by Jessie. Look quite different from WC. I would say rewind 20 years.. Massage so so.. asking also very high..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1