The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 31-12-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Had Ah Mun today. Foreplay, CBJ and fucking in cowgirl position. Enjoyed not just the sex but also the fact that she was chatty and engaging. One more on the RTF list...
Old 02-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rogersideways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experienced monger here - mostly Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Previously only visited Geylang and Orchard in Singapore. Thinking of giving Petain a try this week. I am a large (150kg) white Australian. Any dos and donts or reccomendation? From the forum I gather that I should be able to find a nice bbbj cim for around 50. Does that sound about right?
Old 02-01-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering will the prices for the petain girls still stay the same with the GST price increase?
Old 02-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
Just wondering will the prices for the petain girls still stay the same with the GST price increase?
haha they dont charge GST LOL
Old 02-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogersideways View Post
Experienced monger here - mostly Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. Previously only visited Geylang and Orchard in Singapore. Thinking of giving Petain a try this week. I am a large (150kg) white Australian. Any dos and donts or reccomendation? From the forum I gather that I should be able to find a nice bbbj cim for around 50. Does that sound about right?
Good luck to you..... afaik very few WLs in PT accept gwailo customers. You'll have better prospects in OT or GL.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha they dont charge GST LOL
Not sure if they will use this chance to increase the price since everything is increasing , their rental might increase too. The price increase in everywhere is insane after the imposed 8% GST.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Not sure if they will use this chance to increase the price since everything is increasing , their rental might increase too. The price increase in everywhere is insane after the imposed 8% GST.
Don’t think they will increase further. They already increased by $10 after Petain reopened.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdiebig View Post
Don’t think they will increase further. They already increased by $10 after Petain reopened.
anyway this place is no longer budget in a way... only uncles are the mainstream supporters.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Yes they are in process of registering for gst.
Need to bring small change cos new charge will be 64.80
Old 03-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

GST should be no, but GFE maybe if you are her regular or sugar daddy 😂
Old 03-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
GST should be no, but GFE maybe if you are her regular or sugar daddy 😂
sugar grandpa sounds more appropriate
Old 03-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Yes they are in process of registering for gst.
Need to bring small change cos new charge will be 64.80
haha in the mid of going IPO liao
Old 06-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went back for my second visit. Thanks to some bros here, this time I made sure to take note of house and room number.

So I went to H10R05. Sally was sitting on the bed and her massive cleavage was very inviting.

When she closed the door behind me, I turned around and wrapped my hands around her. Like a hungry hound, I slipped my hands into her clothes and squeezed her boobs.

We got undressed and she cleaned me up.

Then, I lied down on the bed. She positioned herself beside my arm and gave me a catbath while fondling my dick and balls. I got hard instantly and just let myself drown in the sea of pleasure.

She must have noticed me playing with her boobs a lot. So she said "I LET YOU EAT! (In Chinese)", and climbed on top of my chest. Her delicious boobs hung right above my face. She purposely lowered herself down as if to forcefeed me her boobs. Heaven.

After that, she performed a BBBJ and AR. Even for just a while, I almost shot my load, damn it. With dick in mouth, she mounted on top of me for a full blown 69. Paradise.

Pussy has no taste and no smell.

Not long after, we progressed to the missionary position. I survived the humping so she stepped up a gear. She went on top of me and bounced hard, really hard. I could feel the whole bed shaking so much, the intensity must have registered a significant reading on the Richter scale. Needless to say, I didn't survive.

She cleaned me up and I went on my way satisfied.

RTF? You bet I will.
Old 06-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybarebones View Post
I went back for my second visit. Thanks to some bros here, this time I made sure to take note of house and room number.

So I went to H10R05. Sally was sitting on the bed and her massive cleavage was very inviting.

When she closed the door behind me, I turned around and wrapped my hands around her. Like a hungry hound, I slipped my hands into her clothes and squeezed her boobs.

We got undressed and she cleaned me up.

Then, I lied down on the bed. She positioned herself beside my arm and gave me a catbath while fondling my dick and balls. I got hard instantly and just let myself drown in the sea of pleasure.

She must have noticed me playing with her boobs a lot. So she said "I LET YOU EAT! (In Chinese)", and climbed on top of my chest. Her delicious boobs hung right above my face. She purposely lowered herself down as if to forcefeed me her boobs. Heaven.

After that, she performed a BBBJ and AR. Even for just a while, I almost shot my load, damn it. With dick in mouth, she mounted on top of me for a full blown 69. Paradise.

Pussy has no taste and no smell.

Not long after, we progressed to the missionary position. I survived the humping so she stepped up a gear. She went on top of me and bounced hard, really hard. I could feel the whole bed shaking so much, the intensity must have registered a significant reading on the Richter scale. Needless to say, I didn't survive.

She cleaned me up and I went on my way satisfied.

RTF? You bet I will.
Sally has big natural C haha and she is playful
Old 09-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Sally has big natural C haha and she is playful
Yep. I got lucky that she was available when I went in.

I saw Fong Yi room got queue when I came out. I think she must be popular, as I have read from the other messages in this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1