The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Haha good observation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Thanks for the info. Hope the timing was the other way around , going to Balai and coming back to Harbour Front.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPstar View Post
sorry going xmas due kenna covid now.
Enjoy your trip. Hope you have fun there.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Haizzz...ferry ticket price getting more and more ex, much closer to plane ticket price then might as well fly off further.
Old 23-12-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Haizzz...ferry ticket price getting more and more ex, much closer to plane ticket price then might as well fly off further.
Yes, the ferry tickets are really becoming more expensive. I bought mine at around SGD$98. I am replying this from Balai.. HeeeHeee 😁😁
Old 23-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Writing a quick FR for brothers here while waiting for my hotel breakfast in Balai.

The last second villa on the right row have a lot of SYTs. However to each other's preferences. Some brothers here do not like SYTs and prefer to the more service type.

Damage is about 1.4juta to 1.7 juta. Certainly an increase of the past prices pre-covid. Shots depending on individual, 1-3 shots. 3 shots is the maximum that the girl would 'allow'. However depending chemistry and brothers' ammunition. HeeeHeee. Duration will be from 1pm to 7am about that. Also individual girls standards. Book two days straight are allow, however depending on the girl's availability, high chance no discount is given even for two straight days. Maybe can discount 100K max.

Food definitely remain the same. As in no major shops were shut up due to covid. All food stalls are there. Massage an increase of 10K (just approximately SGD$1) nia. The massage cost is now 70K. The rest depending on the girl quotation and chemistry.

I already eye another girl in the villa area. Hope my next trip here I can up her. Because I book the girl from other villas already. Cancel I feel bad and paiseh.

Hope the seniors here can up my pathetic points so that I can be motivated to share more FRs, not just balai.

Tomorrow I going back to Sillypore already.

Thank you.
Old 23-12-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Want pretty girl ? Go to Balai next month, a beautiful cewek previously working at V16 will be returning there. I know because I've fuck her twice in Batam since Indonesia reopen borders.
Old 23-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Writing a quick FR for brothers here while waiting for my hotel breakfast in Balai.

The last second villa on the right row have a lot of SYTs. However to each other's preferences. Some brothers here do not like SYTs and prefer to the more service type.

Damage is about 1.4juta to 1.7 juta.
OK, u TBK regular. Thanks for the FR. Upz u!

Btw any idea how many joints were open?
Old 23-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
OK, u TBK regular. Thanks for the FR. Upz u!

Btw any idea how many joints were open?
HaaaHaaa not really regular but started playing there since 7-8 years ago. Thank you for the UPz!!!

Joints as in Villas? If yes, i think 6 villas on the right row and 7 villas on the left row were opened. Some villas are left with only 2-3 girls inside. This morning I went at 9am.. WOW WOW WOW... a lot of girls at those houses. Believe they ended their work and reported back to villas for new business. Pro tips: MUST go early early. HaaaHaaaHaaa 😁😁😁
Old 24-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Joints as in Villas? If yes, i think 6 villas on the right row and 7 villas on the left row were opened. Some villas are left with only 2-3 girls inside. This morning I went at 9am.. WOW WOW WOW... a lot of girls at those houses. 😁😁😁
Middle of this year, I wa K and he told me 5 joints were opened. Told me most were Msians. So now increase to 13.
Old 24-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Middle of this year, I wa K and he told me 5 joints were opened. Told me most were Msians. So now increase to 13.
So long there is demand more will open...after all this is business...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Damage is about 1.4juta to 1.7 juta.

Thank you.
Thanks for the FR
Old 24-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HaaaHaaa not really regular but started playing there since 7-8 years ago. Thank you for the UPz!!!
Thanks For Your FR And Update , Upz You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Thanks for the FR
Upz You Too

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Thank you brother Jas28 and bigbirdbird for the UPz!!! Really appreciate this small gesture.

My friends and I booked from different villas. Amongst those were some new girls reporting to Balai scene. I am looking forward and planning the next Balai trip. 😁😁😁
Old 25-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So long there is demand more will open...after all this is business...
Normal circumstances, it appears to be so. But there are several other factors contributing to the shops to close down for good. Take for example...Tg Pinang, Tg Batu. Not that theres no business. Many tamus cheong there. I used to take ferry fm Spore and TBK to Tg Batu too. They closed shop due to officials demanding more coffee money. Local religious authority have to appease to public demand. Those days we have PhuKang at TBK. Numbers of chicken by the thousand. But closed down and shifted to present Villa due to public unhappiness. Same for Dolly @surabaya. Same for sillypore co or restaurant. Business great. Long Q. But closed shop. Why? Greedy landlords demanding higher in rental.

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 25-12-2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old 25-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Range should be ard 1.2mil to 1.5mil… I’ve never been quoted 1.7mil before… just my 2 cents worth… 🙏🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1