The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Suzy
Date: October 18th
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: No
Looks: 7/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
Service: 7/10
Overall : 7/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Old 19-10-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TallandTall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mabel from FF

Good looks and personality, fun to talk with.
Good BBBJ, lifts your legs up if you like that kind of thing lol.
Good squat fuck and CIM. Nice ass for doggy.
I found her loud moaning fun.

Very relaxing massage.

Hope you guys will be nice to her.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=903254

CF Bam

Looks: 9/10 ah lian look 90% same as photo

Body: 9/10 slim body minimum fat

Boobs: 8/10 C cup man made boob

BBBJ: 7/10 tongue action

FJ: 9/10 alot of position no complain can take deep pounding

GFE: 9/10 like ur fwb can chat anything under the sun
Old 19-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deeveejee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuri/ Casanova88

Looks: alluring and v attractive.

Body: slender petite body with natural tits and smooth skin.

Pussy: trimmed

Painting: crazy wet, very sensitive

Bbbj: good combination of Hj strokes, sucking and licking. Enough to make my cock rock hard. Super siok

Fj: service oriented. Needed to warm up first. Her shy tiny grinding moves slowly changed to crazy and fast one during cowgirl. Solid bon

Gfe: felt she is shy at first but slowly became bubbly and chatty

Rtf: enjoyed time with her, will definitely see her again
Old 19-10-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Fanta (Silk stockings)

Location: convenient, right next to a public parking lot and a hawker centre.

Looks: 9.5/10 thought Maxi from SS was beautiful but Fanta can easily match her in terms of looks. She has the tanned model look and feel. 0% discount from photos.

Body: 9/10 small boobs but matches her overall petite frame. Nice phat ass though. Pussy is trimmed short. Super lickable with no funky smell.

Shower: 9/10 cleaner than how I usually clean myself

FJ: 10/10 can't ask for anything more. Receptive, accommodating and she looks like she genuinely enjoys the process.

GFE: 9/10 reminds me of my Uni fling. She probably speaks better English than most bros here as she's still a Uni student.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mervis99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rani (LA)
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=...5#post21746115

It has always been on my bucket list to try a malay girl, finally i got my chance, and it was one of the best experience i ever had. Think im gonna marry a malay girl from now on

Looks: was blown away by her looks, she look like those fair skin malays

Body: nice slim sexy body, b cup natural boobs, super sexy

BBBJ: she can deepthroat and lick very well

FJ: very wild experience, wasted she dont have tudong, if not really + point

Overall: 9/10, finally got this under my belt, rtf material, will be back for her soon
Old 19-10-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daretodream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Club Friday - Jane

Probably one of the best WL i ever had from this dome. Kudos to CF for bringing in such a good gem. Reviews of her are absolutely true. Jane is 95% similar to photos presented, no hidden surprises there.

Shes a wonderful gem. High GFE, gentle & sweet. Able to strike good convo to make you feel at ease. No rush in getting into action. She treats my rod with special delicate care and with much love. Also loving the mirror at the side.

Room is good, big and clean. Nice towels and clean bedsheets. I leave with a heavy heart and cannot stop thinking of her.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Manchester78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Anna from Babe 99

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=903529

Blowjob: 9/10
Boobs :10/10 double DDs
Body etite and cute face like a doll
Painting :did not try
Rtf: Maybe if time permits
Old 19-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantscrewyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

UncleNoShit...Whichever stable you go. Whatever FR you had read?

Do not carry high expectation or even think of decent performance over your bonk.
Feel not happy? bad bonk? Not Worth it? Waste money? Newbie fall in it? One time pain then be smart already.
Then you decide not to go into this SG stable anymore...Then go somewhere else, still have JB what...exchange rate soon 1sgd=3.30rm soon...

Anyway unclenoshit.....you don't waste your time and okt time also. Let them cycle in this shit until shit turn dry.

P.S i passby seeing shit only..but unclenoshit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleNoshit View Post

And yes, I know YMMV but if a girl knows how to suck dick or fuck hard she will normally give a decent performance for all customers. Some maybe get slightly better due to chemistry but the difference between FR and reality in this case was so HUGE, it cannot be explained by YMMV.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuy - empire

Looks: 8/10 Similar to photo, quite shy.

Body: 7/10 she has a perky ass to slap

Boobs: 7/10 Not for boob lover, but her service make up for it

Bbbj: 9/10 sloppy and can deep throat, quite shiok.

Fj: 9/10 Accommodating to my request and ask her to ride for so time. Changed to missionary and pump her slow first and she moans shyly. When i almost cum, i pump her fast and furious, super good session.

GFE: strong but need to use translator.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
gamerbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jina- LA
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=903952

Looks: 8/10 her looks will grow on u, slutty cfm face, looks like those hot secondary school teacher u always wanted to fuck
Body: 9/10 slim figure , no tummy with nice b cuppers
BBBJ: 10/10 knows how to please a man, will tickle and lick u until your rod is steaming hard , before she performs her special bbbj on u, guys have to try to find out
FJ: 10/10 she is super horny, and before painting she was already dripping wet, lick her sweet juices before pumping her hard in missionary, she requested to be on top for the finale as she was to ride till she cums, what a horny slut
RTF: at her current price of 130/2, definatly a steal
Old 19-10-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

wooo.. that sweet nectar from below..

FR for 124 from FB

Been busy these couple of weeks and really had little time to bonk. Luckily managed to squeeze some time out to try the new girl. Damn worth the detour.

Looks: Quite close to her photos. From far, she has this classy aura due to her high cheekbones.. a bit like a classic Kyo bijin (or Kyoto beauty). Going up close, her freckles give a hint of her cute side, which she definitely shows during the session.
Body: She greeted me in a bodycon dress.. left very little to the imagination. Slim, not much fat anywhere. Natural b cups that are small due to her build. Great handfeel and quite fun juggling them. Them nipples are nice buttons to press.. at any time.

Character: No airs, quite sincere and real. She speaks good English and the conversation can really flow. I forewent the 2nd shot to just chat with her. She has some interesting past if you want to know and if she's comfortable sharing. She has a nice laugh and the GFE is through the roof. Steel your hearts, bros! Else you kena KC.. though that might not be a bad outcome..

Service:
French: 2 sentences. That's the length of time between getting through the door and getting into her mouth. Martial artist level.. can practice 玉女素心剑 with her.
Painting: shaved. no smell. looks great. All good. but the real kicker is that sweet nectar.. I dunno what she ate, but it tasted great.
BBBJ: hmmm. I don't remember this. memory loss at this point..

FJ:
It was a blast. Went in and went all out.. fast and furious. She could take a pounding.. and I was itching to give one after a few days of forced celibacy. She alternated between grabbing my head for a dfk.. and then turning away and savouring the moment with closed eyes. Pulled her up and moved over to the mirror for doggie.. just loved looking at her while bonking her and cupping her boobs from behind. (There's something about her classy looks that gives an additional layer of satisfaction to the sex.. compared to bonking an 18yo, a similar, yet very different, type of satisfaction.) Built up to the climax, moved back to the bed (almost throwing her down i think...) and continuing until all the pent up energy was released. jibaboomz.

Ending notes: Really.. I don't think she is top-tier looking.. some of the other girls in the last batch were there. But she really shines in the GFE department. I'll say it.. she's waifu material.. I can envision going back to her after a long day and be glad it's her at the door. Even better if she cooked dinner for me (checked with her.. she can cook.. wooooo). In short, yeap, RTF is a definite yes.

Asked for a pic from her for keepsake and she gave me a couple. Sharing one here for reference. Really no strength to take photos after straight days of OT. And that couch looks pretty comfortable.. want to lie down and sleep..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-10-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxpd View Post
Who’s this kinkangel stable sia. Like no thread no FR. Girls looks good tho
I tried to book kimchi, but open door is cai po. Go at your own risk.
Old 19-10-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Fantasia Babes 126

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=904439

Well, I am at it again on the hunt for new arrivals. After a pre-MILF session few days ago, it so coincidental that fresh loads of new girls just came in again and this time quite a number of SYTs. Caught sight of a new SYT from my trusted stable and went ahead to arrange for a session today.

Location - Hotel at usual area. No reg required.

Looks - She is fair. Thats the first thing on my mind when I saw her. And wow, she is really my type. I wanted actually for only one shot today as I was rushing for time. Immediately checked with bro OKT again if I still can adjust to 2 shots before starting, got the ok and paid up for 150/2. What captivated me was that sweet smile and big eyes when she is not smiling. And when she smiles, that big eyes curve into cute curvy shapes like anime sia. lol

Body - Slender with some small tummy. Not really a concern and she is definitely not fat, probably a small tummy from not really working out much. No baby damage and stretch marks on any part of her body. A small flower tattoo on her left wrist and thats it. She is clean and quite tattoo free. And yup, I dig girls without too much tattoos. She has a good height also and that leg is so nice and smooth to touch.

Boobs - Natural B cups. But the best of all? Pinkish type of nipples and she trembles when sucking on those lovely nipples. Spent quite some time tuning her up on the two control knobs and giving this little milk bags the squeezes that they deserve.

BBBJ - Her BBBJ is with proper suction. She cant really DT and she didnt want to venture to do that so I didnt force also. But her standard BBBJ has standard. Somehow she is able to give that nice grippy wet feeling when moving up and down my shaft.

Painting - This is the highlight. Although she is trimmed and not shaven, I really enjoyed my painting session with her. She really do love a good paint job and I managed to get her juice flowing. You know it when you feel that the wetness is not from your saliva kind of wetness but those lubricant type of slipperiness. It got even wetter when she came after a fun painting session with some very light fingering and also using my fingers to run over her body.

French - Yup. Enjoyed sword fighting with her tongue. Hehe

FJ - One of the best FJ I had in recent sessions. First of all, she was so wet from my first paint job that my cock had no issue just going in without any KY. But oh man, it still felt tight as well and she was using her muscles to cramp down my cock. I went on missionary for quite a bit, enjoying her wet pussy and her facial reaction as I pumped her fast and slow. She was also really enjoying herself and repositioned herself so that she can feel the pumps better from me. Switched to standy doggy and boy oh boy, she has a nice white ass. The sight of my cock disappearing in her and with her moaning and pulling of the sheets made me pump her fast. Changed a few more positions and finished my session in missionary and came a BIG load cos I was so fucking excited.

Rest a bit. Talked cock with her using google translate since her basic english was poor. She knew some basic chinese too but not so good also for conversation. I had to rely basically mostly on my translator to help out. We actually had a few laughs over this cos I think somehow the translator made what I said sounds weird. lol

2nd round was da bomb. Basically as I was rushing for time, I speed up to start the 2nd round. She was surprised that I was that urgent to fuck her again. lol Got into DFK mode, blew me hard and best of all, she was so fucking wet without me painting her. This got me so damn hard and she come up and rode me. God damn, she was treating me as her dildo and ridding me away, closing her eyes, sometimes peeping at me and basically fucking me out. She got into a sweat and came, collasping in my arms and pull me up and told me to fuck her fast. She was basically asking for a second coming. This got my drive so high and I was also frantically pumping her and her resisting from moaning too loudly. I ended up getting too tired pumping and laid down. She didnt give up, come over, got me hard again and rode me to heaven. We both collapsed after that and she was in so much more sweat than I am, a sight that she really did put in effort for the session.

GFE - Fucking damn high can. I was hugging her most of the time when not fucking her up.

RTF - Oh yessssss. This girl is so fucking good.
Tried her too. Superb
Old 19-10-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pingpong29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Have any bros out there tried girls from queens ? Can pm me ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1