The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Try those hair saloon next to cap town hotel
never been to this hang out before. basically this is first time i will be at HCMC alone. any tips to not getting chop by this hair saloon? and the girls can da bao back?
Old 17-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Never reported even once but made a few occasional trips for paper works?? So u go or didn't go??
Went for documentation certification like certifying birth certificate or doc translation etc loh.. but never there to report my artival or anything like that.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
the hotel i book is Elegant Hotel Saigon City at 122F - 122F1 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1

i see the map like quite ulu and abt 1km to the usual tourist spot leh. that time i thought she got bike, so i just anyhow book any hotel which is girl friendly.
Bui Thi Xuan is very central and can walk or short taxi ride to most places...there are many computer stores on both sides of road leading to Nguyen Cu Trinh...

Le Duyen 3 and MZ bar is along this road...also along this road plenty of Vietnamese food and cafe...not ulu compared to what you mentioned...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
willgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the end of bui thi xuan street (intersect street Cong Quynh), there is a shop selling very delicious sticky rice with roasted drumstick, Xoi Che bui thi xuan. The board of the shop is green color, I visit that store everytime i go HCM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bui Thi Xuan is very central and can walk or short taxi ride to most places...there are many computer stores on both sides of road leading to Nguyen Cu Trinh...
Old 17-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willgo View Post
At the end of bui thi xuan street (intersect street Cong Quynh), there is a shop selling very delicious sticky rice with roasted drumstick, Xoi Che bui thi xuan. I visit that store everytime i go HCM.
Yes, that is best xoi ga in HCM...very popular and been there for years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
never been to this hang out before. basically this is first time i will be at HCMC alone. any tips to not getting chop by this hair saloon? and the girls can da bao back?
When you visit the hair saloon they usually have a menu of services with prices but tips to the girls are separate. Usually vnd200-300k. If she has the right chemistry with you , you can ask her to meet you after she finish work. Negotiate price first...st or overnite...vnd800k and vnd1.5m respectively, not fixed. Have fun
Old 18-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
When you visit the hair saloon they usually have a menu of services with prices but tips to the girls are separate. Usually vnd200-300k. If she has the right chemistry with you , you can ask her to meet you after she finish work. Negotiate price first...st or overnite...vnd800k and vnd1.5m respectively, not fixed. Have fun
these joints kinda very OPEN, not only for communist standard
it gave me the impression I'm looking at those licensed House in Geylang
Old 18-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
these joints kinda very OPEN, not only for communist standard
it gave me the impression I'm looking at those licensed House in Geylang
Actually at these hair saloons they wash hair and give some good foot and body massage, no nonsense type. Touch legs and thighs ok but if you want outside activity you have to negotiate privately. They can go only after work. Try at Le duyen saloon, the manageress is real hot stuff with half ball spilling out of her dress but sorry can see only.
However the girl that massaged me hinted she wanted to have a look at my hotel room.
Declined cus i have other arrangement with a ktv babe.
Old 21-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

in the 70-80's I was still too young to know what actually happened during the vietnam cambodia war. And since the news said even UN and SG also requested vietnam to withdraw from cambodia, the impression given to me was vietnam was the aggressor and occupied cambodia over 10 years.

when discussing this history with vb, she was angry that I kept thinking viet was the bad guy and I was puzzle why there was a Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument in Pheon Penh if vietnam was the agressor

I even thought China was the good guy that gave vietnam a punishment in 1979 for the invasion .... the truth gave a discount of my impression on china.

bros familiar with viet know anymore dark secret?

Last edited by milfmilf; 21-08-2015 at 03:29 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just dumped my vietbu for some reason.

now i have a air tix and hotel booked on 22 aug. still deciding whether to go wander HCMC alone over the weekend.
updating my case..

eventually we still meet at HCMC over the weekend of 22 Aug and of coz did whatever we did alike before. supposedly this is our "goodbye" meeting.

and now.. she say to me even i dun want to marry her, she wants me to give her a baby.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
updating my case..

eventually we still meet at HCMC over the weekend of 22 Aug and of coz did whatever we did alike before. supposedly this is our "goodbye" meeting.

and now.. she say to me even i dun want to marry her, she wants me to give her a baby.
101 tricks of VB, about turn still use same trick to con Singaporean man.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
101 tricks of VB, about turn still use same trick to con Singaporean man.
their standard sop. taught down by chi gai

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 12-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
their standard sop. taught down by chi gai
Don't their chi gai think of anything new????? Or maybe there is no need to since there are so many goon-du that will fall for this trick?

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can any bro advise me what is minimum salary needed to marry a Vietnam wife?
Old 13-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
Can any bro advise me what is minimum salary needed to marry a Vietnam wife?
some say S$5k also no enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1