The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Dear bros,

Two bros and I will be in Shanghai 10 July, for 5 days.

We could all go to KTVs or sauna together. We want the best quality girls.

If you're there or will be there, pls contact me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adult83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Will be in Shanghai from 5th to 8th next week.

Any bros keen to explore saunas/spas tog just drop me a pm.

Cheers~
Hi fireworks,

I have a free day tomorrow 7th July to go explore around shanghai. I'm staying at ambassador hotel near Jingan area. Let me know if you are up for it. My wechat id mikey1482
Old 11-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
fun_ny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Anyone in SH next week (14-16 Jul)?
Old 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adult83 View Post
Hi fireworks,

I have a free day tomorrow 7th July to go explore around shanghai. I'm staying at ambassador hotel near Jingan area. Let me know if you are up for it. My wechat id mikey1482
Sorry bro. Didnt check this thread as i said contact via PM.

Hope you had fun.

Maybe next time.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone inreo some
Old 14-07-2015, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

hi guys will be in shanghai from 16th to 23rd july...

staying around huang pu area... first time there..

how to see/know which spas offer happy ending... how is the scene there in the spa, do they offer PCC like shen zhen, or got fj...? from outside how to tell if the spa has special or not?

and once inside how to tell the person..

thanks...
Old 14-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
fun_ny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice mate. Anyone in the area? Staying in Sheraton.
Old 14-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
hi guys will be in shanghai from 16th to 23rd july...

staying around huang pu area... first time there..

how to see/know which spas offer happy ending... how is the scene there in the spa, do they offer PCC like shen zhen, or got fj...? from outside how to tell if the spa has special or not?

and once inside how to tell the person..

thanks...
bump this...

will either be staying in huang pu area or jing an area...
Old 15-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

FRs on two of the saunas that I tried during my recent trip to Shanghai.

Hope bros would find them useful.

Red House Sauna

Location is within walking distance from Jia Shan Road MRT. Much better to add Jimmy on wechat at Jimmy_1816 for he would be able to give you a much better set of instructions/details on how to get to his place. Tip - when you are there just circle around the perimeter of the building (a very small building only) and go to a dingy looking side entrance near the back of the building with a few 'bouncers' sitting around and just tell them you are recommended by Jimmy and they would let you down to the sauna.

Girl - No. A05
Name: Ya Li
Face: 8 (sweet looking)
Body: 7 (slim with B size boobs but a few pimples and bruises kinda marks on her back and legs)
BBBJ: 8 (did 69 both on the water bed and real bed, I'm not exactly a fan of cunnilingus but both times she just literally sat her pussy on my mouth and I felt like a kidnapped hostage gagged with a pussy)
AR: 7.5 (feels like it's being done by your puppy lover because her style was the gentle, obedient, submissive kind of rimming)
FJ: 8 (copulated on the water bed and it was very nice, decent tightness)
HJ: 7.5 (jerk me off for the 2nd round for I'm too weak to get my dragon hard enough again, technique wise she was not bad and very service-oriented to spend 15mins to jerk me off *thumbs up)
Overall: 8 (a very nice and service-oriented girl, good gfe. the only thing was she kept addressing me as hubby and images of my fiancée kept flashing across my mind resulting in a cock-block momentarily till she touched, licked or sucked me again to bring me back to heaven on earth)
Damage: RMB998 (around that range for I've forgotten the actual amount)

The place is relatively run down though they have quite a lot of girls (around 30) when I visited them on a Sunday night at 8pm.

Royal Spring Sauna

I took a cab down to that place - 580 Nanjing West Road (6th floor) thus not sure about the nearest MRT station. Tip - when you alight at Nanjing West Road you would see the blue neonlight signboard to the carpark, walk towards the carpark and you would see a relatively big side-entrance with the very big neonlight advertising board for the gaming café on the 6th floor and the entrance is right below that board. The lifts are just beside the entrance, go to the 6th floor and you would know where the sauna is as the other unit is the gaming place. I didn't add any agent there on my wechat but just quoted Mikko (as shared by another previous bro) when they asked me for my agents name.

Girl - No. 922
Name: Jiang
Face: 7.5 (GND kinda looks, not exactly very stunning but has that obedient kind of looks that appeal to me)
Body: 7.5 (slim with B size boobs, claimed to be 20 yrs old and I bought it when I saw her pussy for it's those young-looking pussy without protruding labia)
BBBJ: 8 (she's like the Eden Hazard of BBBJ, not yet the level of Ronaldo or Messi but good enough to make me stop her on the water bed lest wasting a round on a possible CIM)
AR: 6.5 (a very passionate rimmer, so passionate till I felt that my asshole was being tongue-fucked instead or being rimmed and frankly I do not really dig that)
FJ: 8 (fornicated on the actual bed, not very tight but the feel was there. at least she addressed me as GeGe (elder bro) instead of hubby)
Overall: 8 (a very nice and service-oriented girl, good gfe. managed to do a half fuck only for the second round as I just couldn't get my dragon to spit his fire for the second time)
Damage: RMB1,180 (they have RMB880, 1,180, 1,380 and 1,880 which is for ladies from Ukraine, Russia and countries around the birthplace of Dracula)

The place is in a better condition than Red House though they have a fewer selection of girls (around 10) when I visited them on a Tuesday night at 9pm.

Special sorry to bro ebonkie for I am in the company of my colleagues and boss thus sneaking out to saunas/mps are usually my safest option. Will take note to try out your girls or introduce your services to my friends who travel there in future.

Cheers~
Old 17-07-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
bump this...

will either be staying in huang pu area or jing an area...
Go with brothers recommendations on the spas to visit, don't need stress yourself to explore untested territories.
Old 19-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be in SH from 7th Aug to 10th Aug. free from 8th to 10th. Itinerary and accom not yet confirm.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know about the quicky service at Cao Bao Road ? RMB50-60 per shot ?
Old 23-07-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Long time never post liao... I have just finished a quickie with a FL from Hunan. I got to know her from Wechat but I asked for her number so that I can share with the brudders here. Boobs lover stay tuned!!!

Name: Jing Jing
Origin: Hunan
Age: 26 or 27 (my best guess. MILF but she still looks pretty in my opinion)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very sweet face with long black straight hair)
Body: 8.0/10 (Not fat and not skinny. Fair n smooth skin. Can see a caesarian scar on her abdomen)
Height: 1.68m ( With heels around 1.71m)
Boobs: 9/10 (D to E!! All natural!! A little droopy due to the force of gravity. Can suck all you want. Otherwise 10/10)
BJ: 6.5/10 (Can be improved with the help from the brudders here)
FJ: 7.5/10 Accommodative (Can try all positions)
Kissing: light kissing ok but no French
Overall: >7/10 A great bonk..fantastic to see her boobs sway left to right during missionary

Damage: RMB700 (Not easy to find in Shanghai nowadays for room service)

She operates in Puxi area. I am staying near the bund area and she took about 15mins to arrive. Those who wants to try this sweet looking and humongous tits girl pls pte msg me.

*Disclaimer: I am not her pimp. Just honest sharing with the brudders here
Old 26-07-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
Anyone know about the quicky service at Cao Bao Road ? RMB50-60 per shot ?
I have never heard about such services, perhaps you could enlighten us even more, I can go there and check it out for you. Just give me more info

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Long time never post liao... I have just finished a quickie with a FL from Hunan. I got to know her from Wechat but I asked for her number so that I can share with the brudders here. Boobs lover stay tuned!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not her pimp. Just honest sharing with the brudders here
Bro;

It's been a while since I have read a FR of any kind. Just PM you for the contact.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 28-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

It has been 2 years since I last went to Shanghai.

I will be in Shanghai this weekend and staying at Howard Johnson Hotel at 上海市九江路595号. Any good massage centres with HJ around my hotel?

I went to 好地方 before, is it still open?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1