The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
What I can recall about Bella (FKA An Ran):

First met: Around mid-2019 - arranged by her good friend Breeze, who “trained” Bella (I believe other bros, like me, were “training subjects” for Bella). Visited Bella numerous times in 2019 as I find her attractive (pretty, slim (she runs alot) with lovely boobs, nice personality); massage was forgettable; sensual improved over time; occasionally had drinks at her place after session (high GFE).

Last met: 2021 during covid times; massage was still forgettable; sensual similar as before. But still pretty and sexy for me!

She’s known to be vanilla. Had “better access” (no sex, to be clear) probably coz (she claimed) she enjoyed talking to me. Anyway, whatever. Think she should be around 30-32 year-old now. Not visited in her current stint due to other distractions
Hi bro, is this the same An Ran you mentioned?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-ran-massage/

Thank you
Old 28-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Pratotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/kiki-massage/

Visited her yesterday. Should be in her late 30s, has a pair of very nicely shaped D boobs, but disappointing waist / ass if you are particular about it like me. Nice voice and good attitude, polite and soft spoken and with a smile.

Massage was ok, was able to hit the right points but keeps repeating the same points…so it was relaxing but also a little boring.

Action was uninspiring…mechanical and I didn’t enjoy.

Hygiene wasn’t so good if you are particular. Moldy bathroom, her breath also smell a bit.

I think chemistry wasn’t there so the whole session was quite cold and rigid. So no RTM for me. Other brothers may have had much more positive experiences, I’m just reporting it as I had it as accurately as I could.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Waiting for update bro, aiyoh if true, why didn't she offer same menu while she was here?
I didn’t get to try her in SG but read a lot about her in the beginning.
Kept her on my “to try list” but never managed to get a time slot matching my schedule.

Not sure if she was only doing HJ while in Singapore.

Let’s see how it goes. Often there are fake pics used for ads here in Hong Kong.
Taking ads from other markets.
So I’m worried it is bait and switch.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Waiting for update bro, aiyoh if true, why didn't she offer same menu while she was here?
Working in HK is different from SG..... there sometimes you dun dictate what service you offer but your "boss" aka agents.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I think her neighbour reported her, so it’s just a matter of time before AV gets to her, unless she cease operation, keep her door close till AV left then move out.
But I can assure you, if AV knows she is inside, they won’t left so easy.
hmmm ... I dont think this is how it works. Even if the AV knows someone is committing vice-related activities, there needs to be evidence or else she cannot be charged. When I mean evidence, it is actually catching someone in the act (caps, cash, phone records) - You cannot convict someone of a crime based on neighbor's suspicions. That lady can claim to be a highly promiscuous adult. There is no crime in that - sinful yes - but crime ? No

That is why in MP/SPA, it is very important the lady is clothed as much as they can and usually offer no caps/sex there. Caps and cash in the crime scene can be incriminating. The lady and the man can still claim consensual sex in the lady's apartment if both know how to play the game.

Under-aged, forced female trafficking and illegal over-stayers are what the enforcers here go after. AV and ICA enforcers are often used for the same thing. It is mostly ICA

Coincidentally - this article here, just released in the press today, was of a reported over-stayer in 2020: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...inese-national. Do you think she was caught in vice-activities - No - it is the fact that she is an over-stayer and the landlord/rentor did not check her credentials that they got incriminated.

Last edited by Oralcummer; 28-02-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Any idea what was her previous name?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
IIRC, HK rarely offer HJ/BBBJ services only. Most of them push for FJ services starting from 1300HKD.

Most of the time NURU sessions over there would probably end up with you sliding in
Old 28-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Any idea what was her previous name?
Previous name YiYi
Old 28-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Previous name YiYi
Thanks! I found the exact link (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/) with many bad reviews (dated 2019-2020), mostly on her rushing service (entire session less than 30 mins). Same person?
Old 28-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Some overdue MR for two MLs I thought are worth having some reviews for, both of which have gotten some hype recently.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Xiaoqi, or some say she was here before under another name Wen cun before? Missed her last stint so new experience for me.
As mentioned before her new location is quite nice, new spacious and in a different area I haven’t gone before. Needs a bit of guidance to reach there.
Looks: 7-7.5 could have been higher maybe a couple of years ago, but looks admittedly has some signs of aging. That said she is a slightly matured beauty, confirm won’t reject kind but if you are strictly into younger lass then probably will be a little disappointed.
Massage: good effort and coverage 7/10.
Body: 8-8.5 thought her body looks really really well maintained! Not the slimmest but quite fit and toned. Curves at the right area with well shaped boobs. I like!
Sensual: 9/10 among the HJ MLs, quite expected given she goes full nude, slides up and down you well, good roaming access. Too bad no zhut for me, light kissing. Hopefully can get better with rtm

RTM: yes for sure
xiaoqi FN during sensual? did u sms or whatapps for booking. I will try my luck this weekend or the next
Old 28-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks! I found the exact link (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/) with many bad reviews (dated 2019-2020), mostly on her rushing service (entire session less than 30 mins). Same person?
Different. This one just came first time 3rd Qtr 2022. Link probably recycled.

TMT
Old 28-02-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Different. This one just came first time 3rd Qtr 2022. Link probably recycled.
Great, thanks for the verification bro. All these recycled names and links are very confusing. Fortunate to have seniors like you all to count on.
Old 28-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-fei-fei/

Tried this unpopular ML which turn out to be a stunning ML.

Short and sweet FR.

Photo look similar at the last 2 photo.

Location Headache. But if u go is like hidden gem in the most dangerous area.

Very young SYT around mid 20 only. Still very new and green. But the body figure is slim and good looking. Can be model kind liao.

When i go there the location inside is very neat and clean.

Can see got some green bamboo in the unit so she can change her luck.

Welcome me with a black dress.

And during my bath provide me with a clean towel. During my bathe she already took out her dress liao. Sexy lingerie. See already my brother stand and hard liao.

Massage strength is okay. As she do beauty biz back then. Very chatty and the voice is very gentle and warm loving kind.

Sensual wise very bf and gf kind. Then help u kiss here and there. Effort max. And u feel the love aroused during the session.

Will definitely RTM.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted message

Last edited by massageguy2021; 28-02-2023 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Wrong reply
Old 28-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it windy today? Sms a few ML but no reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1