The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BigBigDong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok Live Report 26/01/14

Sounds Interesting. Hatyai better of Dannok better?
Possible to go to Alor Setar and then coach up?
Old 28-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Dannok To Singapore

by coach 13 hours ? anymore alternatives?
Drive or be driven, the latter, you can engage me lo.......
Old 28-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigDong View Post
Sounds Interesting. Hatyai better of Dannok better?
Possible to go to Alor Setar and then coach up?
Alor Setar, take taxi, RM$50 per taxi.... fast and right to ICQ....
Old 28-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok 28/01/14

Last night in Dannok.

For cheonging please contact me.
Thai Mobile: +66-970352032.
China Mobile/WhatsApp: +86-13428462464
Old 31-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
CHANGLUN: A welcoming town near the Thai border

Report from The New Straits Times dated 31 January 2014 :-

CHANGLUN: A welcoming town near the Thai border

TWO years ago when we decided that enough was enough, and we didn't want to be a weekend husband and wife anymore, we moved from Kuala Lumpur to the tiny, sleepy town of Changlun, Kubang Pasu, Kedah.

When I tried to slot in Changlun as the town where we lived, my Facebook account failed to indicate that it was located in Malaysia.

I discovered that there were at least four districts or places named Changlun in China.

With that information, I assumed Changlun was named by Chinese immigrants to the Malay Peninsula in the late 19th century.

But, the locals said Changlun was a combination of two Thai words -- chang means elephant and loon means falling.

Eight or nine years ago, Changlun was just another dead town that we passed each time we made a trip to Haadyai. We could have stopped here once or twice to exchange currency.

I wanted to find out more about Changlun, so I asked around. The town folk were generous with their stories. Some shared hilarious accounts, while others related dark and creepy tales.

Some 35 years ago, before the Bukit Kayu Hitam Township came into existence, Changlun was the last town on the northern frontier between Malaysia and Thailand. It was bordered by Perlis in the west.

It was a quiet town of rubber plantations with a backdrop of jungles, hills and mountains. There were scattered kampung baru or new villages with rows of old wooden shops and stray dogs, here and there.

In 2009, the population was estimated be around 40,000 people. It has doubled over the past six years partly because of the expansion of Universiti Utara Malaysia's campus which is located 10km east of Changlun.

Many people have moved in because of work opportunities at Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah, Politeknik Arau, Perlis and Universiti Teknologi Mara Arau.

I had a scary experience, that gave me goose bumps, when we were just settling down in our humble abode, in the residential area behind the C-Mart Supermarket in December 2012. Yes, it carries local and imported goods just like other stores of its kind in Kuala Lumpur.

I was unpacking boxes by myself in the upstairs bedroom at the back, at a quarter to midnight, when I heard an eerie, sad but melodious voice begin to hum and sing Cantonese oldies.

The songs were full of sorrow, heartache, loneliness and longing for love. I couldn't understand a word, but I know a good voice when I hear one.

It was creepy because the songs reminded me of female vampires in those Chinese movies that I loved to watch in my younger days, and old Shanghai, circa 1920s and 1930s. The next day, after a short walk and an awkward hello, I got to know a neighbour from the back row of the house -- a soft-spoken, somewhat aged, but still beautiful lady who turned out to be a one-time belle of the town of Danok, many, many moons ago.

A friend of my other half, who was a senior lecturer at UUM, once told me in a humorous tone that Changlun was infamous as a Communist hideout from the late 1960s to the mid-1980s.

As a 20-year-old, newly commissioned army officer, he was deployed to Sungai Petani, Kedah, and was immediately sent to the Malaysia-Thailand border area.

"Each time, when we were about to enter Changlun, we would be welcomed by them (the Communists) in a very 'friendly way'.

"We would receive messages in English of 'Welcome to Changlun' through the walkie-talkie. Of course we knew that they wanted us to know they were ready for us. It was quite frightening," he said.

I enjoy living Changlun. It is a small and safe place with enough basic facilities. Of course, sometimes, there are a few hiccups here and there.

We live like other urbanites. We enjoy food at Pizza Hut, KFC, Merry Brown and Secret Recipe, whenever we have extra money to spend.

Luckily, all these food outlets are just a walking distance from our house.

We have our famous Yusof Jan's nasi jagung which is served with more than 10 types of curry. People come from as far away as Kangar and Jitra to enjoy this local fare.

Of course, we have the usual Mamak Restaurants as well.

The town is welcoming to outsiders and foreigners. Ten or maybe 15 years ago, only locals were seen here. Now, there are Arabs, Uzbeks and Africans. Most of them are UUM lecturers and postgraduate students. There are also a few Americans who are engaged in volunteer work.

Hundreds of lorries from Cambodia, Laos and, of course, Thailand pass through daily and some of them stop in Changlun before continuing their journeys south.

It may not be such a bad idea to turn Changlun into a rest and recreation hub for these lorry drivers?

Politicians and businessmen should also sit down and come up with practical solutions to ensure the safety of pedestrians and deal with the traffic congestion caused by illegally-parked lorries.

We need more teachers and a larger police force here due to the growing population of both locals and foreigners.

The state government should also do something about the frequent blackouts and low water pressure.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 03-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Thanks bro Tony for your update on KPK IR. Never been there and always wondering what they have over KPK. Mebe to try out the disco there when got opportunity to back in Danok again

Meanwhile, wishing all Bros "Keong Hee Huat Chai" - Huat ah! Huat ah! Huat ah! - in the year of the Horse with more prosperity and continuity to explore and cheong the wonderful world of LOS
Old 09-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

First time going to Dandok next week. Any bros like to tcss? please pm me so we can arrange get together.
Does any bros know if there are karaoke lounges like Paramount/Sakura in Hatyai where customers can request the DJ for songs that they can go onstage to sing?
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
First time going to Dandok next week. Any bros like to tcss? please pm me so we can arrange get together.
Does any bros know if there are karaoke lounges like Paramount/Sakura in Hatyai where customers can request the DJ for songs that they can go onstage to sing?

I'm going to Danok this Tuesday. When you say next week do you mean this week or next?
Old 10-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:

This was like 3/4 years ago, so not sure if still there. At KPK, the restaurant /dining hall to the side of the lobby and reception have a low stage with a karaoke setup where usually there will be 2 singers taking turns singing, one Thai, one PRC. The puying sing mainly English songs.

If you are brave enough and you think your singing is good enough, you can join the girls on stage. They will welcome you. You can sing throughout the night. Duets or singly. All free.

I was brave enough but I did not think my singing was good enough lol but I joined the ladies on stage. Luckily I did not get booed by the diners.

I bought some drinks for the ladies.

There are also a number of Chinese style ktvs in Danok. The mms are PRC or mandarin-speaking Myanmar puyings
Old 10-02-2014, 04:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
Thanks bro Tony for your update on KPK IR. Never been there and always wondering what they have over KPK. Mebe to try out the disco there when got opportunity to back in Danok again
I've a good hunch that KPK Integrated Resort area will be the new Dannok in years to come because this area is catered to the upmarket crowd.

Check out Jaguar Boss Club and post a FR.
Cheers.

I can't believe that I was in Dannok just 2 weeks ago. Time passes so quickly when you're cheonging.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
This was like 3/4 years ago, so not sure if still there. At KPK, the restaurant /dining hall to the side of the lobby and reception have a low stage with a karaoke setup where usually there will be 2 singers taking turns singing, one Thai, one PRC. The puying sing mainly English songs. .....

There are also a number of Chinese style ktvs in Danok. The mms are PRC or mandarin-speaking Myanmar puyings
Thank you bro oolouis. Sounds like lots of fun. Will check it out. What time do they open?

I was trying to add Rep Points but the add/sub points window disappears as soon as I tap on the 'comments' section. Can anybody help advise how to negotiate this? Thanks.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastspawn View Post
I'm going to Danok this Tuesday. When you say next week do you mean this week or next?
I will be in Danok Tues Feb 11 for 2-3 days and head for HTY the rest of the week. Hope we can connect with bros in DNK and/or HTY for TCSS and joint Cheong venture. Pls pm me.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you bro oolouis. Sounds like lots of fun. Will check it out. What time do they open?
Yes, quite fun especially when singing duets. And it's something different. If memory serves me right, it starts 7pm and finishes 10pm. Enjoy.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Checking into Oliver Hotel yesterday turned out to be an absolute disaster. Bad news is that they are renovating several floors including the repair work after the blast. They blew the circuit board and lost all power, water etc. Offered everyone a refund if they wanted to move to another hotel. Just bout everyone took it up. Good news is that I found a newly renovated PP Hotel round the corner, same quality as Oliver and less price. Oliver mgt said that they will complete all renovation of rooms by end if the month. Figure that as end of March before Sonkran.
Old 16-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zannny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Hat Yai now, and moving to Dannok tomorrow, for 1-3 nights depending on how good it is, how cheap the girls are and if I get blown up or not. I tried PMing a few guys who said they were in the area at the moment, but I don't know if I have PM rights on the board, as they don't appear in my sent items.

Anyway, my thai sim is 0941216392 and I would love a wingman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1