The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Another fuck tard reply.

So here is it
" Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, old quarter is where most tourist stay.
Not easy to find action unless you know people and places.
Easier if you understand the language"

Anybody benefit from his fuck tard advice?
A moron pretending to be the expert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Yes Old Quarter is where most tourists stay.
And no, it's not easy to find "action" in the city unless u have contacts. Remember, Hanoi is the capital and seat of govt so it's not as "free-and-easy" as Saigon.

Your best recourse is to search the local VN sex forums. Easier if u know the language.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Troll alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote View Post
I am a moron pretending to be the expert.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Hoian is a moronic troll who pretend to be expert of Vietnam
Giving nonsensical and useless advice is his expertise
Everybody Alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Troll alert!

Last edited by Bote; 12-04-2016 at 02:16 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Check into following sites. There are pictures, tel #, rates plus detailed reviews of the girls but in Vietnamese by local guys.

About 300 sweet, young, pretty girls list their services in CAUGIAY district, about 3 to 4 miles from Hanoi's old quarter. They meet guys in ST hotels for ST between 300K to 900K VnD. The ST hotels will charge 50K to 80K for an hour.

Text simple phrases of translated Vietnamese. Ask them what time, name and address of their hotel, then call up a UBER car to get there.

I hooked up with 20 sweet, young girls easily over 3 weeks in HCMC Jan this year. I am trying to arrange a trip to Asia this year and may be hitting Hanoi.

Let us know how it works for you.

KYNU.NET
THIENDIA.COM
DANCHOI.XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Will be going Hanoi soon next month. Is old quarter the happening place? Any bro can intro any lobang there? by the time i finish scrolling the 500+ pages, i come back from hanoi liao.. please pardon me. i'm not trying to be lazy here
Old 12-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
Check into following sites. There are pictures, tel #, rates plus detailed reviews of the girls but in Vietnamese by local guys.

About 300 sweet, young, pretty girls list their services in CAUGIAY district, about 3 to 4 miles from Hanoi's old quarter. They meet guys in ST hotels for ST between 300K to 900K VnD. The ST hotels will charge 50K to 80K for an hour.

Text simple phrases of translated Vietnamese. Ask them what time, name and address of their hotel, then call up a UBER car to get there.

I hooked up with 20 sweet, young girls easily over 3 weeks in HCMC Jan this year. I am trying to arrange a trip to Asia this year and may be hitting Hanoi.

KYNU.NET
THIENDIA.COM
DANCHOI.XXX
Thanks.. upped you with my humble points...
Old 12-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm not trying to be lazy here
Last option before u pcc n sleep alone. Install wechat, out of 10 gers in the list, 9 are WLs. Of course no guarantee of good service or overly PS photos. U can request to meet up first, if not your type just reject with a small fee.

I was in Hanoi last week. A lot of gers wanted to chat with me. unfortunately all asking, money for sex but I am a love n sex man.
Old 14-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lee Jun Nan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be staying at Hanoi hotel on 28 April night.
Anyone interested to chiong the ktv together can PM me.
Old 14-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:

KYNU.NET
THIENDIA.COM
DANCHOI.XXX

I tried surfing the forums.. however, with my half fucked viet, i don't understand what they are surfing... any help from senior brothers?? If not i'll have to go to the conventional we chat method le...
Old 15-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Their ads have pictures (KYNU.NET has accurate pics), their tel#, rates, hotel rates , and many reviews in Viet.

Look in the pics for the girls you like.

Copy down her tel # and her rate.

Text her simple phrases in Viet

" Em ranh ko?" (Are you free)

" May gio?" (What time?)

"KS nao?" (which hotel?)

They will text you time and hotel address. Arrange a ride with UBER.

the hotel will want to hold your passport or a copy for security. Give her the money after the session and pay the hotels their hourly rate.

Quote:
I tried surfing the forums.. however, with my half fucked viet, i don't understand what they are surfing... any help from senior brothers?? If not i'll have to go to the conventional we chat method le...
Old 15-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot to add:
Mot shot bao nhieu tien? (one shot how much?)
Re hon duoc ko? (Cheaper can?)

Quote:
...Text her simple phrases in Viet...
Old 16-04-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

I tried a few WECHAT girls in HCMC.

They all use fake pics. The girls who show up were older, chunky, not attractive. The all fuck like pigs, trying to get you off quickly.

I was disgusted with those ugly girls.

Quote:
If not i'll have to go to the conventional we chat method le...
Old 16-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I tried a few WECHAT girls in HCMC.

They all use fake pics. The girls who show up were older, chunky, not attractive. The all fuck like pigs, trying to get you off quickly.

I was disgusted with those ugly girls.
Kudos to you bro
You sure are a wild mean sex machine, even the girls are older, chunky, not attractive you still able to get your dick straight up and get the job done. Btw how much they manage to reap you off?
Old 16-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

WECHAT girls in HCMC will start with 1M2 or 1M5 for ST, but 1 quickly took my offer for 600K.

When she took her clothes of, she was obese with droopy boobs, bloated belly and saggy ass, looking like a pig. I was so disgusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2c View Post
Kudos to you bro
You sure are a wild mean sex machine, even the girls are older, chunky, not attractive you still able to get your dick straight up and get the job done. Btw how much they manage to reap you off?
Old 16-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
WECHAT girls in HCMC will start with 1M2 or 1M5 for ST, but 1 quickly took my offer for 600K.

When she took her clothes of, she was obese with droopy boobs, bloated belly and saggy ass, looking like a pig. I was so disgusted.
Yuks, I would be too if ever I encounter such a lady. Btw did you have sex with her with your eyes wide open? It's a joke, you don't have to answer that question. I can visualized how it goes.
Old 17-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

I tried to avoid looking at her, focusing on the pleasure. But when I looked down and see her droopy boobs and the folds of fat on her big belly, I lost my erection.

She had to blow me again to get me going. That was one of the worst session I've had with anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2c View Post
Yuks, I would be too if ever I encounter such a lady. Btw did you have sex with her with your eyes wide open? It's a joke, you don't have to answer that question. I can visualized how it goes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1