The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-08-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Tiffany from Lust365

Looks - 9/10 Hiao looking type, about 85% of pic, probably her best feature.
Body - 8/10 Local tan/fair decently slim body
Boobs - 8/10 Large aerolas and boobs gigantic
Frenching - allowed
Bbbj - 8.5/10 Very mechanical in a good way, manage to touch her and play with her boobs during bbbj
Fj - 9/10, my cock stayed hard with her throughout, happy to change position.
Gfe- 8.5/10 English so so
Old 28-08-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
damdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicky from Seduction

Looks - 8/10 GND look
Body - 9/10 Fair skin, no scar detected. tattoo on the back
Boobs - 8.5/10 big B small C(a handful but not for boob lovers
Frenching - 8/10 takes some time to warm up
Bbbj - 8/10 willing to please and tease
Fj - 9/10 soft moans, accommodating to different positions
Gfe- 8/10 she can't really speak english but her service makes up for it so no issue.
Old 28-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!

FR for BB from LoveAffair

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?...8&highlight=bb

OKT: Fast response and good communication.

Lady: BB

BB looks exactly like her pictures so is a must for SYT lovers. Obvious highlights are her huge natural D+ cups.

From the moment I stepped in the door, she was very friendly and almost ripping my clothes off. After washing up, I had to inspect the goods further.

Besides her natural talents making her a must-see for Boob Lovers, she also has a great slim yet curvy body. Not fat at all. She knew how to use her gifts by giving me a boob fuck to warm me up.

She then involved her mouth for an energetic BJ. I moved her into 69 position where she responded well. She capped me and we started the main event.

Throughout the session and even after we finished, she kept chatting away like a longtime friend. Super GFE and no commercial feel at all.

RTF: Yes if time/money allows.
Old 28-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Beerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for chanel
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=953201&highlight=

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Pussy: 9/10
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ:9/10
Massage:Yes
FJ:8.5/10

She does her best to serve u.She gave me a nice blowjob. Chanel has right meat at the right place.Good strong suction and damn, makes me want to release all my shots into her sweet mouth. she was accomdating to all positions, cow girl, missionary,carry fxxk and doggy.Her riding skill and stamina were amazing.

Old 28-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

FR for Xue and Lisa tarma from Utopia

Looks: 8/10 for Xue, quite a looker. 6/10 for Lisa, not my type

BBBJ: 7/10 Xue started with BBBJ first while Lisa was licking me on top. After the first round, Lisa took over with a capped BJ because of hygiene

FJ: 5/10 Was here for a tarma experience, but it became a 1 on 1 because Xue was shy. I fucked Xue for the first shot, then Lisa took over after that.

Overall: Average experience, not really worth the tarma price
Old 28-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
waiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to behold

Xoshi from x-factor
28/08/23 - 2s

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=22589290

Super pretty xmm type, with angel face and demon body
And she is chatty, friendly and polite (like Uni or secondary school GF)
Look: 9/10, cute xmm and won’t reject one
Body: 9/10 petite
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced soft big melon
BBBJ: 8.5/10 slow and steady bbbj
Kissing: 9.5/10 DFK non stop
FJ: 9/10, can change many positions and she love sex
Pussy: shave and no smell
Communication: 9/10 she likes to share her own experience and she worked in KTV in Thailand, she know how to treat guys nice

Overall 9/10, she is rare find , please treat her nice
Old 28-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met up with Olive from Lust365.
Arrangement was pretty smooth. Tried to get the earlier slot but it was booked out.

But once we started it was a generally pretty good experience.
Kissing, tick
SYT, tick
Soft Boobs, tick
Quirky personality, tick.

Overall I think shes a very sweet person, who would need time to warm up to.

(she resembled the photos 100%) and videos given the recent situation.
Old 28-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ballsdrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaisan View Post
Xoshi from x-factor
28/08/23 - 2s

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=22589290

Super pretty xmm type, with angel face and demon body
And she is chatty, friendly and polite (like Uni or secondary school GF)
Look: 9/10, cute xmm and won’t reject one
Body: 9/10 petite
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced soft big melon
BBBJ: 8.5/10 slow and steady bbbj
Kissing: 9.5/10 DFK non stop
FJ: 9/10, can change many positions and she love sex
Pussy: shave and no smell
Communication: 9/10 she likes to share her own experience and she worked in KTV in Thailand, she know how to treat guys nice

Overall 9/10, she is rare find , please treat her nice
Power Bro.
U must be damm handsome or pocket very deep for her to DFK non stop. How i wish i get that.
I tio her lying there like a dead fish and also a couple of other bros. U are damm lucky like tio first price like that.
U sure your review not wrong name hor. Coz u even put there Enhanced boobs but advertised big big she natural...
Old 28-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdrop View Post
Attitude really not good.
I guess many have spoken and it's true. Bros might want to avoid if need really good service. It's really up to her to improve or otherwise she won't be very popular in this trade.

To be honest, I think if her service is damn good, she can command a much better rate. That body and looks can drive men crazy if she just plays along, and be super seductive. Guys won't last too long, so it's totally to her benefit. Her life, her choice.
Old 28-08-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You are lucky, so many brothers stepped on landmines but you had a good bonk with her
Maybe the landmine posts could be vocally attributed by the minority.

Interestingly, it's uncertain whether they actually booked her on her current stint or anot...

I'm simply recounting my own encounter, perhaps you should consider giving her a shot and afterwards pinning a FR of your impression as well.

She's genuinely a remarkable sight, particularly her bouncing tits circling up and down during hard pumping missionary.

I'm torn between expressing gratitude or disapproval to you for making me horny now.
Old 28-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaja View Post
Maybe the landmine posts could be vocally attributed by the minority.

Interestingly, it's uncertain whether they actually booked her on her current stint or anot...

I'm simply recounting my own encounter, perhaps you should consider giving her a shot and afterwards pinning a FR of your impression as well.

She's genuinely a remarkable sight, particularly her bouncing tits circling up and down during hard pumping missionary.

I'm torn between expressing gratitude or disapproval to you for making me horny now.
Very interesting pattern.

Right after she was hit by a barrage of negative feedback comes the slew of positive feedback.

Sometimes it's better to be subtle than being too obvious of a WK.

And those negative feedback about her are accurate, btw.
Old 28-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
stephenisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php...7#post22580917

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: KaKao
Looks : 10/10. Sweet, good looking girl. looks early 20s
Body : 10/10. Nice natural boobs. Love her butt, and flat tummy, totally turned on. Body is smooth and smell nice
BBBJ : 10/10. Her tongue is good. Her BJ is one of the best.
FJ : 9/10. Great tight and wet. Nice to bonk, she ride you and see her going up and down your little brother is nice.
GFE : 10/10. A lot of kissing, like a lot. Really treat you like her BF
RTF : Yes

Get hold of her before she leave!
Old 28-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
I guess many have spoken and it's true. Bros might want to avoid if need really good service. It's really up to her to improve or otherwise she won't be very popular in this trade.

To be honest, I think if her service is damn good, she can command a much better rate. That body and looks can drive men crazy if she just plays along, and be super seductive. Guys won't last too long, so it's totally to her benefit. Her life, her choice.
Put it this way - she's not suited for the FL line but rather in a KTV or Thermae setting.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
Boob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR For Benza of FlirtyGirls

Had a hard time to choose between a few ladies, asked okt bro for recommendation. Bro said Benza confirm power service, alright then lets try.

Looks: Benza was very presentable with make up on and looked super sexy with a black dress that hardly contained her assets. Extra points for dolling up. Very long hair that goes to the hips. Pretty looking with a great smile. Sexy milf vibes. She is fairer than the usual thai chicks.

Body: slight tummy fats, otherwise just a great figure. Round bubble butt perfect for spanking and doggie. Smooth fair skin, no tattoos.

Boobs: very big, very soft man made boobs. Should be a D cup based on her small frame. Boob lovers must have a go. No implant scars and the feel is near natural and shaped beautifully. And she loves having her boobs fondled and her nipples sucked.

Frenching: auto initiate gentle kiss followed by tongue fighting. Unlimited french available.

Bbbj: can blow for quite a while, can't really DT, but a lot of licking and tongue play. Enjoyable!

FJ: she shines here, able to take a good hard pounding, almost begging for it! And her moans and facial expressions were just a huge turn on, not those fake types, but real pleasure

Attitude: She is eager to please and really tried her best throughout the whole session. Showered me like a baby, and thouroughly wipe me down till dry dry. Also, I'm usually a one shot guy, but she really made an effort to give me a 2nd shot. Top marks for effort. Decent massage too in between shots.

Communication: she is very warm and chatty. Though english not that good but she tries. Simple conversation is ok, no need for translation

Overall: a really worthwhile bonk. Pretty milf with a great body, huge boobs and a service mentality. Definitely RTF material. Left there a very happy man. Missing those huge boobs already.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post

At the risk of white knighting myself, i chip in my value-less 2 cents.

Don't know about poor attitude la bro, you ownself say she still let you poke doggy until you shiok even though she tell you your lanjiao big.

If that's not called good service attitude, then maybe have to question your values in life.

I also have many ladies tell me my lanjiao big, fuck already abit say pain, but what they do? They willing to make it up by sucking me off, i appreciate that, because sucking cock is not easy at all, much less having to deal with passive aggressive Singaporean Lanjiaos.

But having said all the above, Xoshi i fuck until kum pua happy maybe also is because of your feedback. So thank you regardless.

Others never book and tcss is the best, money never go where their mouth go. So i better don't comment on those sorts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1