The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Pics looks really good

Real person look close to pics? Been traumatized after being baited by a few recent episodes of heavily PS fls, go down in person is totally different

price not cheap also

she looks 100% like photos. But svc seems only Tier 1
Old 25-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eopezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any rcm for young/syt spa

I know a sweet girl named Angel, work quite near CHINATOWN area. Such a sweet gal, age about 26-27. Last time worked at W wellness and Toa payoh area too. Skill is above average, big boobs, good chatting.
Old 25-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of light

Wrong title
Old 25-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Share a post from "Spa near CBD or Bugis" which is related to this title.

Enjoying a drinking session in a busy street at central region of Singapore with lots of pubs and restaurant.
After a great night "washing my eyes by the pass-by ladies" does makes me horny and feeling like going for a fast release.

Looking upwards at the surrounding LED signboard for areas that i can relax myself. While hunting around, saw one unit that looks like a clean ATAS spa from the outside with UNISEX massage written on it.

Since it's almost 9PM, pay and left for a nice massage before heading back home ........when up and took a $68.00/hour package and was led to a room with proper bathroom to clean up myself before action. After lying down on the massage bed, a PRC ML (just came for 2 weeks) around 20+ with youthful looking and cheerful attitude came in and introduce herself as Yxxx whom has an all-natural soft “C” boob with her nice slim body shape and peach shaped ass.

Best part was, she can handle conversation really well and know how to act "innocent type" to make you want to protect her, quite naughty also sometime the way she smile was so good that I could not withstand.

After almost 30 minutes of massage (very new ML, therefore massage has nothing to shout about), without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

Turn me over and the heat turned up from there, she got close and whisper into my ear "What do you want to do to him?" and pat my little bro. She gives me a cheeky look and popped little bro out from undie and start playing with him. My hand quickly went on her ass and felt her ass from outside the tights. Hand quickly slipped under her shirt and up into her bra and felt her firm "C"s (that's how I come to know they are natural). Brushed her nipples with fingers and they became erect very quickly, she was getting aroused. Hand slip back down outside her tights and I was about to make a move between her legs ......

She continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her "C" cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry.

After i changed and was on the way out, we French and ..... she whisper into my ear again ..... next time let me kiss all over you UP and DOWN

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
BBBJ: My next target to meet
Dmg: $68.00 + tips (premium service @ affordable price)
RTF: Absolutely
Old 26-04-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all

Alot of places have syts, those advertised here are heavily photoshopped other than a couple of shops that i frequent mostly.

Have a look at this girl, damn syt and have big titties to tit fug you..!

Stella

Or this syt, Kelly..

If you're keen, pm me!
Old 26-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post

Enjoying a drinking session in a busy street at central region of Singapore with lots of pubs and restaurant.
After a great night "washing my eyes by the pass-by ladies" does makes me horny and feeling like going for a fast release.

Looking upwards at the surrounding LED signboard for areas that i can relax myself. While hunting around, saw one unit that looks like a clean ATAS spa from the outside with UNISEX massage written on it.

Since it's almost 9PM, pay and left for a nice massage before heading back home ........when up and took a $68.00/hour package and was led to a room with proper bathroom to clean up myself before action. After lying down on the massage bed, a PRC ML (just came for 2 weeks) around 20+ with youthful looking and cheerful attitude came in and introduce herself as Yxxx whom has an all-natural soft “C” boob with her nice slim body shape and peach shaped ass.

Best part was, she can handle conversation really well and know how to act "innocent type" to make you want to protect her, quite naughty also sometime the way she smile was so good that I could not withstand.

After almost 30 minutes of massage (very new ML, therefore massage has nothing to shout about), without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

Turn me over and the heat turned up from there, she got close and whisper into my ear "What do you want to do to him?" and pat my little bro. She gives me a cheeky look and popped little bro out from undie and start playing with him. My hand quickly went on her ass and felt her ass from outside the tights. Hand quickly slipped under her shirt and up into her bra and felt her firm "C"s (that's how I come to know they are natural). Brushed her nipples with fingers and they became erect very quickly, she was getting aroused. Hand slip back down outside her tights and I was about to make a move between her legs ......

She continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her "C" cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry.

After i changed and was on the way out, we French and ..... she whisper into my ear again ..... next time let me kiss all over you UP and DOWN

Think your affordable price is 100 & upwards rite? ..
Old 26-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Just rb.gy received text message from an old friend :
It /d4u0hq came from 24yo slim petite Viet SYT Lisa @ Tiong Bahru - old drivers would know her.
https://ibb.co/VS4WwHh

Lisa is now back at her former joint, after being away for some time.
Entrance fee has slightly increased by $5.
If you are looking for Happy experience with a SYT, you should go see Lisa.
Old 26-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think your affordable price is 100 & upwards rite? ..

Hi bro, the so-call affordable price were $68.00 (Entrance) & $50.00 (HJ).
Sorry that I don't have deep pockets to rate $100.00> as affordable price.

MILF or SYT i also can only afford $50.00 (HJ) & $100.00 (BBBJ), for me SERVICEs is more important.

Young and beautiful but NO service, i don't really interested ...... Cheers
Old 26-04-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kentai1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Alot of places have syts, those advertised here are heavily photoshopped other than a couple of shops that i frequent mostly.

Stella

Or this syt, Kelly..

If you're keen, pm me!
Bro, can pm me contact for Stella?
Old 27-04-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Earlier rb.gy today (April 27th),
I /arxsds went to visit a newly arrived ML who started work today :
18++ yo Viet SYT YY @ Central

She showed me her identification, and her birthday is in the second half of 2005.
Wild look (with her hair loose), nice body, very warm personality (not shy at all), speaks very good Mandarin (no English, unfortunately).

Highlights of the Super Happy session include :
* Massage : B - good strength and technique, very surprising
* Teasing : B
* Frenching : A+, she initiated, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary - which means what others get, you may not get)
* Fingering : tight ! (YMMV)
* Painting : A+, small opening, little hair, super responsive, soaking wet

This is how she looks : https://ibb.co/tzPqPMN (her actual photo)

Life is good. Keep exploring
Old 27-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Niceman1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

Stella

Or this syt, Kelly..

If you're keen, pm me!
Can recommend Stella and Kelly to me?
Old 27-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post

She showed me her identification, and her birthday is in the second half of 2005.
Wild look (with her hair loose), nice body, very warm personality (not shy at all), speaks very good Mandarin (no English, unfortunately).

* Frenching : A+, she initiated, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary - which means what others get, you may not get)

Can share this gem bro much thanks
Old 27-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Kiwier is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Share contact please
Old 27-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi, can share this gem? thx

Posts will be mostly syts.

Do up me if you like my posts. Thanks!
Old 28-04-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hello Uncle, can share please?

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1