The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 27-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronyman View Post
You can try. The bf or husband of the lady boss is always squatting outside by the drain smoking in the evenings.
Went in once months back. But was told to wait 15 mins for the PRC lady who ran errands to deliver to her friend. Did not wait. Anyway, the price is not cheap. Open concept. Saw a female customer did her hair by another lady. The other lady seems want to do my business since the PRC lady is not available.

The lady boss is PRC ?
Old 27-02-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Went in once months back. But was told to wait 15 mins for the PRC lady who ran errands to deliver to her friend. Did not wait. Anyway, the price is not cheap. Open concept. Saw a female customer did her hair by another lady. The other lady seems want to do my business since the PRC lady is not available.

The lady boss is PRC ?
Had lots of fun with her during her younger days
When she working at a massage spa.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Bros, any idea prxxxy rxxxx, any happening?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post

The lady boss is PRC ?
The place seems legit. I used to go to the older one a couple of units away when Rose was still around but nowadays I get my kicks at E (single alphabet) spa in amk.

Last edited by cronyman; 28-02-2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpeh View Post
Hi bro can share contact?
up you 22 bro
Old 28-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Be careful. Last time I said about the lao chio lady boss, got zap by the bf (?)

Curious about Abby too, is she any good? Special moves? Tried Yoki and she will talk dirty which can be quite wayang after a while.
Abby i never try..only saw her around the shop.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Intro 2 of my Indian friends to Yumi … haha… they so excited by her shapely breasts .. keep saying cannot tahan to see a Chinese woman fair boobs haha

You are definitely right bro, her "C" Boobs is still the best in S.S.
Your Indian friends must be having a great time with her and shot in no time liao lor ......... LOL

Had tried 4 of them (similar in the special, but two MLs demand higher $50+$30 for roaming and zhut zhut) which I stop visiting Axxx and Exx since money can be better used.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
The lady boss looks hot. So far tried eva and coco. Seen abby and yumi..yumi looks young but somehow not that attracted. Anymore choices there?
up u 21 bro
Old 28-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, any idea prxxxy rxxxx, any happening?
clean joint
Old 28-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Your Indian friends must be having a great time with her and shot in no time liao lor ......... LOL

Had tried 4 of them (similar in the special, but two MLs demand higher $50+$30 for roaming and zhut zhut) which I stop visiting Axxx and Exx since money can be better used.
Good info. Will avoid the overpriced ones Do they know that their colleagues - equally, if not more, attractive and skilled - are under-cutting them?
Old 28-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yes ,tried them both
Exx and abxx charge more Ex by 30 then others ML
Maybe Both are from 贵州 ..more exp hahaha…
Old 28-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:

Yah all had nice massage and best is Yumi doesn’t demand top up etc … simple day zhut for a simple day blue 😂
Old 01-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
MercuryLad is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
The lady boss looks hot. So far tried eva and coco. Seen abby and yumi..yumi looks young but somehow not that attracted. Anymore choices there?
Bro, can advise if coco pic how many % discount?
Old 01-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
Went xx4 again, had the same lady to massage w bj service, it was good.. very accommodating, was given AR and CIM till very last drop... 2blue worth
Bro can share detail. Thanks
Old 01-03-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Can share contacts n rates?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1