The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
school camp

this is a true story. Unfortunately, it only happened once.

It happens two years ago. I was just posted to this school in the west. After mid year exam, so school organise 5 day camp for students.

Everything was normal until the final night. Thursday night. As usual, I was sleeping in the aircon workroom. Staff workroom is linked to staffroom, and my school staffroom was electronically locked.All the teachers sleep together in the workroom, so can chit chat. There are 4 of us altogether, 2 men and two ladies. The two lady teachers, I will call them judy and mabel. When we were about to turn in(12 something liao, mabel receive a call from her home that her family member got hospitalised. So my guy friend send her to hospital. So that left me with judy alone in the workroom. Before proceeding, let me describe Judy's physicque.
She is an indochinese, height about 165. She wasn't fat not thin. I would say she gives a solid feel, not flimsy or meaty.Though her breast wasn't big, she had a sexy figure because her hip was big. Gals with big hip had small waist, so you see why she look sexy: big buttocks. Look wise, she had this plain jane look , not too pretty but not ugly. Quite an independent character and always busy meeting chatting with friends on the hp during the day. She had this sort of feeling that can attract men.
Nothing happens at first, we greeted gd nite and sleep. It was a while when I was awakened. I'm the type of person who always woke up intemittenly in the night when I sleep out during camp, dunno why. So this time round, I also woke up as normal. But I heard a deep breathing beside me. I slowly used my side view to see what was happening. Since we were sleeping in aircon room, we were covered with blanket. But I saw movements in Judy's blanket, at the lower part. To let you know my feeling, I had not masterbated since the previous friday. So altogehter, it had been 7,8 days of bullets in my magazine. Very easily, my pen got hardened, very hard.
I turned to her side and the movements stopped. I also dunno what to say, since I never had such encounters before and so never prepared ice breakers for this situation. But I just shoot out,"want me to help you?" It's like a while, can't estimate how long since such happenings alwasy make you lost track of time. But after some time, she replied "mmm."(approval).
I slowly put my hand into her blanket, then slipped my hand into her shorts and damn, it was damp. I started with circular strokes and you can feel her ruffling of legs in the blanket. I closed in and put my nose next to her hear and smell her. As I do so, I slipped my hand into the undie. I felt her pubic hair, and I just continue with the rubbing, sometimes just stroking on her clit. Slowly, she also shifted her hand into my underwear and grab my pen. I am very worried that I will ejaculate prematurely, since my bullets is so fully loaded. To prevent it, I decided to do the real thing. I flipped over her blanket andtook her t-shirt off. Imagined that when I did that, I saw her two breasts bounced. Not very large, A-cup type, but just the tought that I'm screwing a teacher is giving me the double shot in adrenaline. I proceed to pull her shorts and undie together and undress myself. My pen was never like this: like a steel rod! I just pump my gun into her and start the pumping action. She started moaning and spread out her legs wider. I grab on the right breast while I frenched her. At first, it was my tongue in her. Then she reciprocated and feel my mouth with her tongue. I was also moaning with her.
For a short time, she regained her rationality, asking me not to shoot into her as it was her fertile period. "Don't think so much", I said, and then I put one of her leg on my right shoulder and continue pumping. Judy was grasping on my arms and moaning louder. "Fuck me harder, please don't stop.". "I am screwing you, I am screwing you", I said. Then I feel I am cummming. "I'm cumming, Judy, I'm cumming"...Judy also said," Don't stop, don't stop", and suddenly, she stopped her moans and jerk her hips like never seen before . I pulled out my shotgun and she ejaculated in spurts onto my chest. I gave my gun a few pumps using hand and just before the bullets left the muzzle, I shifted to Judy's face and sprayed all the stocked ammunition.
I never felt so tired, and lie back onto the mattress, panting like a dog. Then as a gentleman, I offered to bring some tissues to her. She wiped clean and then went to the toilet for a wash up. I also had my wash up, and we continued sleeping after washing up.
The next morning, we met again for the camp dismissal. She seemed so embarassed to see me, keeping a distance from me. I also knew how she feel, so I respected her. After that incident, we become like aquaintance...
Old 27-05-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
72229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: school camp

hi, brother , such great encounters.....btw...r u a teacher as well?
Old 27-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, yeah great. y never keep up with her
Old 27-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bro
man .....make out w teacher ..kinky...r u a student or a teacher ??? ....i like it....tkns...
Old 27-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

l0l.. shld be teacher bah.. where got student sleep wif teacher one? well.. quite a gd experience i shld say.
Old 27-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a teacher. Mentioned above liao mah. But seemed like lost a friend. Though not a close friend, but having to meet everyday also is kinda embarrasing for me.
Old 27-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt
I am a teacher. Mentioned above liao mah. But seemed like lost a friend. Though not a close friend, but having to meet everyday also is kinda embarrasing for me.
Bro
Sorry leh...u r rite ..."just posted to the school"...I guess all the bros here just too eager to read t REAL STUFF.....Pai seh...for tat up yr rep soon (as still got a few bro to up rep leh)......
Wow...cool...teacher in the sb forum...u r in all boys , all gers or mixed sch...did u get any indecent proposal....I remebered during my college days (in States) ..there were rumours tat gers actually slept with t professors to get better grades leh.....wat abt u ??? i dun hav any teacher frenz.....cheers...
Old 27-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guys teach sex education to the students as well? Maybe can perform "live" show and demonstrate to them how it is done.

Embarassing? No need to be lah... both of you are mature adults who were willing sex partners.
Old 27-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually you can just confront her and talk to her. If cannot confront, then sms or email or even write her a note.

Tell her you enjoy it very much but will understand if she does not want to do it again. And both are mature adults and no need to feel ashamed.
If things turn out well, you got a f buddy, if not, then at least things no need to be awkward.

Quote:
Old 27-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

confront her n talk....sounds great...who knows u r in for round 2 n more..................
Old 02-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JIKED D is Cool - loads of Potential

yah man .. if u are not seeing anyone know, why not talk to her n maybe u 2 can become fcuk buddy ?
Old 02-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lady_08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting.. teachers are afterall human.. ;-)
i am the camp queen in school but i dont see such things.. next time i shd open my eyes big big after lights out and wait to see happenings..
Old 02-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_08
interesting.. teachers are afterall human.. ;-)
i am the camp queen in school but i dont see such things.. next time i shd open my eyes big big after lights out and wait to see happenings..
Yo Sis.....wat s "camp queen" hur......wat does "camp queen" do ....
Old 02-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lady_08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Yo Sis.....wat s "camp queen" hur....
owas kena arrowed by school to go camps lor...
Old 02-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_08
owas kena arrowed by school to go camps lor...
kena arrowed by school to go camps.....u beri popular 1 hur...can i go too.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1