The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Anyone can recomended in Zhi Jing Cheng KTV, contact of the manager there for booking? (Line.wechat or whatapp) thanks
Can send pm.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Very beautiful saliva dripping laos ladies, sent to me from a Chinaman OKT stationed in Sanjiang, Chinatown. OKT quoted me 500rmb for overnight service. I believe can bargain down to 400rmb.

In laos if you dont have any contacts to book ladies, no problem, from 6pm onwards, just walk around Chinatown Sanjiang areas and there will be quite many young ladies running after you to give you name cards for you to book them.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 22-02-2023 at 01:37 AM.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing , Very Nice Pictures.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Very beautiful saliva dripping laos ladies, sent to me from a Chinaman OKT stationed in Sanjiang, Chinatown. OKT quoted me 500rmb for overnight service. I believe can bargain down to 400rmb.

In laos if you dont have any contacts to book ladies, no problem, from 6pm onwards, just walk around Chinatown Sanjiang areas and there will be quite many young ladies running after you to give you name cards for you to book them.
Mind sharing with me your preferred OKT?
Old 22-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The more I scroll down, the more my little brother keep nodding his head in approval.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod will thnk all fornot quoting entire long post in your reply...especially with alot of photos...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-02-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow ! these girls are really beautiful, tempting me to divert my manila flight there...
Old 25-02-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_duper108 View Post
Wow ! these girls are really beautiful, tempting me to divert my manila flight there...
Laos is a very quiet place. In Vientiane, there are no cluster of pubs like in Phnom Penh riverside. So to get girls, you need to go discos, ktv , massage parlours or okt. There are quite many massage parlours which are actually pickup joints, just try your luck. Most of the WL are syt.

The above pictures were sent to me by a China okt in his late 30s, nice polite man. And he is stationed in Sanjiang, known as Chinatown. His shop is two shops away from Zi jing zhen ktv. My feeling is those ladies you see above are working in zhi jing zhen ktv. Anyway if after 6pm or 7pm you walk around sanjiang , there will be a handful of young ladies pass you name cards for you to book their girls. They will quote you 500rmb or above but I the most pay 400rmb for overnight service.

Along sithong road, there are a few chicken farms with ssyt and you need to ask tuttuk bring you there as from outside you won't know it's a pickup joint.

By the way, the age of consent in Laos is 15 yrs old that's why there are many wls who are just 15 yrs old.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 25-02-2023 at 05:17 PM.
Old 25-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

By the way, the age of consent in Laos is 15 yrs old that's why there are many wls who are just 15 yrs old.
I suggest you careful posting underage gals...can be charge in sinkieland if proof you hv sex with underage gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suggest you careful posting underage gals...can be charge in sinkieland if proof you hv sex with underage gal...
Yes must avoid having sex with girls below 18 yrs old as it is an offence in Singapore. The next problem is blackmail
Old 27-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Nice selection!

Old 08-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
frkingblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Laos is a very quiet place. In Vientiane, there are no cluster of pubs like in Phnom Penh riverside. So to get girls, you need to go discos, ktv , massage parlours or okt. There are quite many massage parlours which are actually pickup joints, just try your luck. Most of the WL are syt.

The above pictures were sent to me by a China okt in his late 30s, nice polite man. And he is stationed in Sanjiang, known as Chinatown. His shop is two shops away from Zi jing zhen ktv. My feeling is those ladies you see above are working in zhi jing zhen ktv. Anyway if after 6pm or 7pm you walk around sanjiang , there will be a handful of young ladies pass you name cards for you to book their girls. They will quote you 500rmb or above but I the most pay 400rmb for overnight service.

Along sithong road, there are a few chicken farms with ssyt and you need to ask tuttuk bring you there as from outside you won't know it's a pickup joint.

But isn't it illegal for foreigners to fuck Laotian girls unless they are married couples?
Old 09-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frkingblur View Post
But isn't it illegal for foreigners to fuck Laotian girls unless they are married couples?
Yep if you're unlucky to get scammed and have the police turn up at your hotel room and find you with a Lao girl, you could be out of pocket for USD3-5k.

Having said that. I don't hear it happening much these days.
Tip: don't piss off the front office staff at your hotel!

Last edited by equalizer; 11-03-2023 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes must avoid having sex with girls below 18 yrs old as it is an offence in Singapore. The next problem is blackmail
Yes must very careful, heard some OKT will work with police to extort foreigners money.

Sometimes they asked me where I'm from, I just say I'm from China.

They also treat China Chinese really nice and take care of them because both LAOS and China have good relation, so most of the time police don't check on China chinese or would I say they avoid any trouble.
Old 18-03-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Morger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guy I am Lao local, looking for fun place for adult activities. Can someone recommend me some fun place, location, and price range.? So far, I only visit the Vientiane massage plaza, but the price is bit high. I prefer erotic massage with full service or some others where you can spend ST. Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1