The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-10-2004, 01:30 AM
harihara

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I believe the rule is that a lady cannot be in your room after 11:00pm

Harihara
Old 12-10-2004, 01:40 AM
harihara

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This lady was referred to me by a poster on another site. Her name is Qiu Lin at 1367 125 9576 in Beijing.

good luck

Harihara
Old 12-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
dream88sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

cch2001 and me had a fun night in the hotel.
First he broght me around the hotel and then show me where to get ammenities.

He then treated me to dinner and then the 3rd part the KTV.

The girls there were not bad quite pretty, I ot this girl by the name of Liu Jing (I found out that's not their real name) She is nice and only 18 (not sure she was telling the truth but quite gentle and service is good. In addition unlike the local KTV they are gentle and not so money face.....

To be continued.

The girls in the

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch2001
had a fun night out with bro dream88sg last night. brought him to Dong Fang Hotel (near Hu Fang Bridge) after dinner at a Sichuan restaurant.

called my usual girl ahead for a booking and turns out that she reserved a huge room for us. the mamasan had SMSed me the day b4 saying that there was a new batch of MMs. bro dream88sg choose a girl (from Hunan or Hubei, I think) pretty quickly. I was zonked out after drinking too much beer too fast. but I think bro dream88sg had a fun time with his girl in their corner. they even went out for a quick supper.

originally we had a date with some MMs from another KTV joint (at SuJiang Jinyuan Hotel) for some partying at BANANA disco. Had to call them to postpone since I was dead tired and bro dream88sg had meetings the next day. turns out that the MMs were also tied up with bookings.

this brings me to a funny story at this joint at SuJiang Jinyuan Hotel(next to Shenzhen Hotel). I was there the other night with a client. After some heavy drinking everyone was high. The party turned into a rave session when they played dance tracks on the KTV. The girls was impressed that I can dance (from my old days of cheonging Zouk). They even invited me to go to BANANA with them. Pretty soon I was dirty dancing with the two girls sandwiching me. Everyone was so high that I nearly kena ravished by the mamasan (quite chio!) and another girl. The mamasan nearly suffocated me with her boobs (quite nice ones) and the MM was warming up my didi (mari kita and sedia!).

we might have another outing later this week with bro dream88sg and any other bros still in BJ. can PM me or dream88sg.
Old 13-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Staying in the WangFujin Grand Hotel is quite a good choice as there is a nite club called Sunshine Club at 3rd floor. You cannot access to the club from the hotel guest lift, but you can go there at two lifts at the front lobby. Anyway, two receptionists will be there, you cannot miss them. If you are alone, you can sit at the main hall, and hence no room charges, but the drinks and to pay the Mamasan and the lady. Beware, take out rate quoted is usually 1500 RMB. You can try to negotiate. Overnite is RMB 2000, but I think it is not worth it, unless you are young and can do it all night long.

I seldom frequent HC in Beijing, hence I regret not being able to help you.

There is another KTV at Asia Hotel at GongTi Bei Lu, called China Club, I think. It is not very far from where you stay.

There are several extremely happening joints in Wang Fu Jin area, but you need to be led by local. There was one there inside the room. you can make love to the girl. These places can be dangerous, so do not go there alone.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the place at Asia Hotel have a da ting (big hall) like the Sunshine Club?

juggernutt, another place you can go near where you will be is House Disco at Peace Hotel (He Ping Fan Dian). About the same prices as Sunshine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Staying in the WangFujin Grand Hotel is quite a good choice as there is a nite club called Sunshine Club at 3rd floor. You cannot access to the club from the hotel guest lift, but you can go there at two lifts at the front lobby. Anyway, two receptionists will be there, you cannot miss them. If you are alone, you can sit at the main hall, and hence no room charges, but the drinks and to pay the Mamasan and the lady. Beware, take out rate quoted is usually 1500 RMB. You can try to negotiate. Overnite is RMB 2000, but I think it is not worth it, unless you are young and can do it all night long.

I seldom frequent HC in Beijing, hence I regret not being able to help you.

There is another KTV at Asia Hotel at GongTi Bei Lu, called China Club, I think. It is not very far from where you stay.

There are several extremely happening joints in Wang Fu Jin area, but you need to be led by local. There was one there inside the room. you can make love to the girl. These places can be dangerous, so do not go there alone.

My 2 cent worth
Old 14-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No big hall at China City (Asia Hotel).

However, near Asia Hotel, there's Poly Plaza hotel. The KTV there also has a big hall with floor show. Very good looking models there too. I found quite a few 10/10 beauties there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Does the place at Asia Hotel have a da ting (big hall) like the Sunshine Club?

juggernutt, another place you can go near where you will be is House Disco at Peace Hotel (He Ping Fan Dian). About the same prices as Sunshine.
Old 15-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Staying in the WangFujin Grand Hotel on the 23rd of oktober. Is it any good?
How about places for fun? I noticed there was a nightclub and even HC inside the hotel.
Anyone with experience?

Anyway I was adviced this place is very centrally located near to everything? Is this true? Also near to nightlife?

Hope you can help me out..much appreciate it.

PS how far to the HRC from here?
Since you have been recommended a few "high" end places near the WangFujin Hotel where you were be staying, I will recommend you a mid end
KTV which has lots of action.

Is the ktv in Beijing Ocean Hotel 北京远洋酒店along Nan Da Road
Tel : 65228888 , Manager : Li Yang 1380113460.

This place is about 10 min walk from Wangfujing Hotel.

Not a very posh place but reasonable price and the gals are hot. You can find details in an early posting i have written in this thread. You may be ablr to get a gal for 1000rmb overnight if you nego wif the mummy.

HRC near Landmark Hotel, it's about 20 minute by taxi. Longer if the traffic is heavy. Many Mongolian and some PRC WLs hang arround this joints. Most can speak some English as this place have strong Ang mo cliente. I'm not sure you will like this place. i been there twice with Ang mo friends and clients and i certainly don't like the pick ups there....But they love them...

Cheers
Old 15-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

I've only been there twice and both times I didn't take out. Sitting rate is 300RMB for regular girls and 400RMB for models. Not all the girls are available for take out either. Presumably it should be no different from the other places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Thank you Trax.

I heard about the Poly Plaza NC but never been in it. What is the going prices for sitting, take out and over night?

Thanks
Old 18-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Samster

1600RMB is nothing. There are places with even higher prices. China is great because it offers the whole range of pricings, especially when you go to the big cities like Beijing or Shanghai. FS can be as cheap as 100RMB or as expensive as 10,000RMB for a ON.

Wangfujing Grand Hotel NC is quite nice but expensive. Rooms start at 1200 or 1600RMB minimum charge if I remember correctly. However, there's a big hall with a floor show in the club and entrance is something like 100RMB inclusive of a drink. Good looking girls there. I've had quite a few good experiences there.

Not a problem. As long as you can say some basic stuff, then you should be ok. Besides the best way to learn Chinese is to sian char bor.

Quote:
Thanks for all the advice and recommendations.
The prices are STEEP. I read somewhere about a HC that offers FS in a exceutive room for 1600rmb!! Holy cow...that serious money for a bonk.

StillI would just like to go and try some of these out.

I read in teh brochure that this hotel has a Nightclub too...how is the NC in the Wangfujing Grand Hotel?

Also a lack of skills in the chinese language...could it prove a strong detriment to having fun in China?
Old 19-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro reddevil,

just hosted bro dream88sg with bro cch2001 here in BJ a few days ago. I think he should be happy and coming out with his FR soon. As for a red devil like you .... i am a pools fan so .... hahaha, just kidding. I make bros from 4 seas ..... cos i never walk alone ...

Anyway, quite busy lah, but PM me your contacts and hotel. see if I can arrange anything.

if i don't contact you, just go KTV with any bros or local frens, don't go alone and don't follow touts. if still no happening, go BANANA, HARD ROCK or MAGGIE's, find location in free magazines like That's Beijing.

Hope this helps.
Old 19-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream88sg
Hi Bro

cch2001 and me had a fun night in the hotel.
First he broght me around the hotel and then show me where to get ammenities.

He then treated me to dinner and then the 3rd part the KTV.

The girls there were not bad quite pretty, I ot this girl by the name of Liu Jing (I found out that's not their real name) She is nice and only 18 (not sure she was telling the truth but quite gentle and service is good. In addition unlike the local KTV they are gentle and not so money face.....

To be continued.
Liu Jing look quite innocent but that's probably the looks only. She is not too tall 1.6 + a bit and so quite petite (The type that I like) double eye lid. Anyway most girls there has double lid. B+ cup.

She started wanting to play dice game but I didn't know and then we simply sat down and chat. We started off talking about where she live... her age... and blah blah....

Anyway, after a few drinks she started to kiss and touch me.(quite discreetly though) Well I am not those very hiong one anyway so was quite happy with that, but then cch2001 jio us to drink more and slowly the atmosphere was quite relax. Dun know real or not after a few drinks cch2001 was apparently knock out. (dun know real or not) though was not too many drink and they dun even went by the cans just a half a glass at a time.

Then we started to french and touch more... and I then gave her a shoulder massage and think she really like it. Then before I knew was kissing her breast and fingering her. Wow.... was pretty wet and then pop the mamasan came in. Phew I was really embarrassed. That after that the mamasan disappear quickly, we then started again she was moaning softly and this went on 15 mins. It was really hot and and she was hugging me so tightly , the aircon was not good enuff. It was so very hot and was very tiring for me... Finger tired. I stop and she look at me dreamily and then said my massage was really good and then she said she wanted to massage for me as well. Well it was good but okay then after a while she said wo yao can can ni de di di. And then my pant went off and she started giving me a HJ. It was quite rough at first and then she wet her hands with some warm tea and then went to jerk me off. It was quite heavenly and she wasn't rushing and she did that for 15 min and I came over her clothes and mine.

It was good and she proceed to clean up me and her. All the while cch2001 was lying on her girls lap not sure whether he is drunk or what. After that we ask them whether they want to go makan but cch2001 didn;t want to and then we went to eat opposite a mala steam pot. Liu jing then went off and put on her outside clothes which was a track pant and wind breaker. Wah look really nice better than those gown that they wear in KTV.

Didn't like it but still eat to accompany my girl and she didn;t like meat and ate mostly veg. After that the supper we went to the counter to pay but the cashier was black face, dun know whether it is b'cos she didn't like the girls from KTV or what and then tried to cheat me on the fa piao and gave me a torn one. She then pointed out sternly at the counter to change it and initially the cashier did not want to but gave in.

After going back to the KTV, we simply settle the bills and went off hugging and saying good byebye.

Sorry not to use to write FR hope I am not boring you guys.

Rating Liu Jing
Looks:8.5/10
Figure:7.5/10
Foreplay:8/10
HJ:8/10
Cup:B+
BJ: never try
FJ: never try
RTF: yes

rating for Host cch2001
Frendly: 10/10
Trustworthy: 10/10
Brotherhood:10/10
Drinking: 5/10 (not sure whether he too tired)
Show me around. and all recomedation very excellent....

Last edited by dream88sg; 19-10-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Old 19-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
hi bro reddevil,

just hosted bro dream88sg with bro cch2001 here in BJ a few days ago. I think he should be happy and coming out with his FR soon. As for a red devil like you .... i am a pools fan so .... hahaha, just kidding. I make bros from 4 seas ..... cos i never walk alone ...

Anyway, quite busy lah, but PM me your contacts and hotel. see if I can arrange anything.

if i don't contact you, just go KTV with any bros or local frens, don't go alone and don't follow touts. if still no happening, go BANANA, HARD ROCK or MAGGIE's, find location in free magazines like That's Beijing.

Hope this helps.
I went Banana disco with a collegue. Very happening but very very crowded. I step in the went higher up to view dance floor. Immediately got girl approach. she started to push her breast at me and then started to say want accompany or not. she then try to neg with me already quote 300 RMB for accompany. Think can bring out also but did not bother to ask was not in the mood. Warning: very dark can see very little. So not surprise when you wake up the next morning you will see some one hideous without makeup... just kidding... hehe
Old 19-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Another FR

on the 13 cch2001 and ultra88man went to Sujiang Jinyuan Hotel KTV. First we went to guomao to have dinner. Then we proceed to Sujiang Jinyuan Hotel.

This KTV compared to the previous one is more posh and also more girls I think. As usual, cch2001 was a frequent guest here, the mamasan was very happy to to see him.

He took his usual girl then ask us to select ours. the mamasa brough out, I think 15 girls. (bro correct me if I am wrong) I quite quickly took one name mu zhi. and ultra88man took another.

Looks: 8 (nice but slightly old model like)
body:8.5
type: nei shao(look innonce but really very hot)
HJ: never try
BJ: never try
FJ: never try

Get the FR from them. hehe

The mamasa was very very hot and she tried to quickly spice up the atmosphere and then went to perform fuck with clothes on us. And at a point went topless. Think I look gua gua and then tried to disture many times.But think she like ultra88man type and then went on to him. It was pretty fun.

Then she left us and we started to play dice game and the loser had to do some acts. In Sing, never jiong KTV much so didn't know the games got find wife, golf, 3 acts, 3 turns, paper on nipples ..... But ultra88man always kenna but he really sporty and got a lot of showmanship. Think he also enjoyed the find wifes..(you know what I mean)

After we sstarted to dance, my girk can really dance man very very happening surprising think we turn the KTV into a disco.

This time we had a lot fun but no time sian the girls so less feeling. By 11 we are out and then the girls dated us to banana on the weekends but I was affected by the weather (very dry) and HP also went flat so didn't join ultra88man.

But it was a really fun time... Never wasted my trip to BJ....
Old 20-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! I didn't know bro dream88sg was having a wet n wild time when I was chonked out. as long as you had a fun time

BTW, it's "Su Yuan Jin Jiang" Hotel, it's next to Shen Zhen Hotel. near Guang An Men. I always mix it up, don wanna other bros to find wrong place...

met up with bros dream88sg and ultra88man to check out the joint. I must say that I rarely had so much fun at a KTV joint. most of the time I'm with clients there, so it is quite different. I think the girls know that we are the younger type so can be "wilder"...let's just say half the time we were trying to keep our pants on since the girls keep trying to rip off our clothes.

thanks bro ultra88man for being so sporting with the "forfeits"! but I agree with bro dream88sg that "finding the wife" was not a punishment at all (involves being blindfolded and identifying your MM by "raba-ing" boobs of all the girls)

I think the mamasan really like bro ultra88man. she even asked bro ultra88man to "go home with her...heh...heh...

bro dream88sg's MM was very "hiong" bar-top dancing "wildcat" type. must have very strong stamina...

[QUOTE=dream88sg]Another FR

on the 13 cch2001 and ultra88man went to Sujiang Jinyuan Hotel KTV. First we went to guomao to have dinner. Then we proceed to Sujiang Jinyuan Hotel.
Old 20-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, they are disco/pubs ... mixture of pros, semi-pros and regular gals ...

go to hai dian to look for students, and yes, some do speak english ... but find student for what ? you looking for galfren or just fun ? if look for fun, don't waste time on students ...

anyway, OMMIAMP, good luck !!

Quote:
Trax..what do you mean with sitting in(just sit with u in room)?

Ultra...there is Maggies, HRC and Banana. I take it these are all discos? Are the gals inside (semi)pros or are there also regular girls.

Anyone know where we the students hangout? Just to meet some people. I guess uni students all should be able to speak english no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1