The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I'm going to Danshui 淡水丽景花园 KTV for the first time next Tuesday, I will post a FR after that.

Meanwhile, we have three of us for next Tuesday, any more brothers wanna join? I'll add u to a WeChat group with the mamasans and we can talk about expenses and look at photos of available girls
Happy sia. Wish I could join u guys. Looking forward to your for and some pics too
Old 26-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jiayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls include me as I am in sz and can make a detour to danshui. My wechat is jiayuandy Txs..
Old 27-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Had nv been to 丽景花园 KTV, can share more

How was the hardware?

Strength of mms?
Hardware and renovation about the same as Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV.
Registered hostess strength about 600.
Daily report strength about 400.
Used to have flower street before the major Dongguan crackdown but now suspended.

Also several other KTVs are catching up with newly renovated rooms.
Hostess strength not as many as 丽景花园 KTV but quality still acceptable.
A few new ones will open in the coming months.

They call Danshui the new Changping.
Old 27-10-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
taylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ,me and a group of friends is going to cp during nov.Can you kindly share the Sichuan girls contact. thanks
Old 27-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

How could we go to huizhou? Is it easy by train from Shenzhen?

Thanks for info
Old 27-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Danshui is closer to shenzhen and has more entertainment places. We are going to Danshui this Tuesday onwards

Huizhou KTV , although a deserted town, is one of the very few places with flower street left

There's no train service to Huizhou KTV. Cheapest way is to take a train to CHangPing from Luohu Shenzhen, there's a thrice daily free bus service that goes from ChangPing train station direct to the Huizhou KTV.

I took a cab from shenzhen airport to the Huizhou KTV and it costed me 400rmb
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 27-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by maonana View Post
How could we go to huizhou? Is it easy by train from Shenzhen?
No train service available.

Take coach or private transport to Longxi Town, Boluo County.
Old 28-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

To all brudders,

if you have any trusted mamasan contacts, could you pls share with me? PM me their contact numbers or wechat numbers.

I'm now doing more work in Shenzhen/Guangzhou (based in Beijing for past seven years).
I have to entertain clients and associates every week in KTV now, so looking for reliable mamasans that are helpful...

btw, we are partying tonight at Danshui Legend KTV, come join us if you are around.

many thanks.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

We are partying in Legend KTV 丽景花园 in Danshui tonight,

Any bros interested to join us come to KTV room. 223, cheers!
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Legend 丽景花园 KTV

Quote:

Kekeke support your friend C**** L*?

Have fun!
Old 29-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, level 3 rooms are better. The girls rate are now ridiculous, almost every girl is 2000. Even short ass below 1.65.
If they want more returning customers they really need to start looking in their pricing structure and lower the price. Even mummies now are getting a higher cut from the sitting/overnight fee.
They really have some way to go to reach the standard of CP. But I have to say it's a very good start.
Old 29-10-2014, 05:10 AM
Samster

A brief field report about our first night in Legend KTV in Danshui, 淡水丽景花园酒店。

Four Singaporeans + five girls (I realized I'm the only guy who got two girls lol....) , and two of my clients/associates came in for a few drinks and games - our KTV bills add up to 1850rmb. Add another 300+100 for DJ princess tip and boy tip.

Total damage excluding girls tip = 2250rmb,

Only average every brudder paid about 450rmb, I paid more ~ about 800rmb cos I took two girls and my clients came in for a short drink.

As brudder Acidman pointed up above, the rooms on 3rd level are better and the rooms on 4th level are luxurious. I didn't know that till my girl told me about the difference during supper.

She said that the minimum spending on the 3rd floor is 3000 rmb and above, and 4th floor requires a minimum spending of 4000-5000. Well, she's new to this KTV so I dun know how accurate her words are, any brudders can share what you know?

Although I haven't seen third and fourth floor KTV rooms, I like the way they have renovated the KTV. Feels new, tantalizing lighting effects (I'm a visual person) and rather tasteful overall design.

The hotel rooms in block C, although small, are newly renovated. The hotel compound has interesting night lights
, coupled with live music performance (just two humble musicians, a girl singer and a guy playing an instrument) by the stairways in front of the entrance to the KTV building, the whole place does feel rather romantic.

Now about the girls - the reason why we go/come/cum

three categories of girls
300/700/1200 (I may be wrong about the ST n overnight costs) cos I only paid my first girl's sitting fee ~ her name is 香香 btw, a Huizhou 客家 that looks like a typical cute Singaporean college girl

Usually girls who are shorter than 158cm belong to this category.

400/900/1500 - girls taller than 158cm shorter than 167cm seem to belong to this category.

500/1500/2000 - girls taller than 167cm

i'm surprised to see many tall and pretty girls in the lineup brought in by certain mummies,
Try girls from 12 组 if you like tall girls like I do,

I got a shandong 山东 girl from 12 组, she's 172cm, after wearing heels, she's almost my height (175), yet she's really slim which is untypical of shandong girls ( they usually have big frames)
However she has very small breasts as well, not recommended for brudders who love big boobs.
For me, she's perfect cos she looks like the typical tall, slender models I work with for my photoshoots.
Plus she looks like an Eurasian, has some Angmoh looking features but she's pure Chinese - ideal for me lol.
PM me if u like to get her for your KTV session, I'm happy to pass along her WeChat contact. But note she's born in 1986, so she's 28 this year, not for those brudders who prefer SYTs. My shortie girl 香香 is much younger, she's 19 only.
My shandong girl can also recommend other northern Chinese girls, 东北女孩 especially if u like tall girls, but note the higher fees of 500/1500/2000

NOTE, girls in the higher category are not necessarily prettier, they are just taller. But I do think I got the prettiest girl I've seen in Legend KTV, IMO.

A side funny story to share, I think I am becoming a 大姨妈 杀手 lol.

Of the two girls I sat, the shorter girl she's on code red today, I knew that yesterday but I wanted to sit her anyway because she's recommended by a buddy who says she's lots of fun. Wanted to cultivate some GFE before I go back this Friday when her period would be over.
And true indeed, she's lots of fun!
Good singer and she makes great efforts to entertain my clients who came in for a short drink. Also helped to entertain our fourth singaporean brudder who joined us on short notice before he found his girl.
I really like her but no chance to fuck yet.

As for my more expensive tall girl, I wanted to keep her overnight. She's very shy but she gets really horny and wet with foreplay. i just stick my finger in her pussy and i can feel her vagina muscles contracting involuntarily. After one hour of sex, we were both surprised that her 大姨妈 came, now my whole bed is bloodstained, she's too embarrassed and insisted that I pay only 1500rmb instead of the 2000 for overnight. She left hurriedly, leaving me mesmerized over how horny she was just now.
Well, it's almost 5am now and I'm here alone writing my fresh field report on a bloodstained bed. Lol.

Last week when I was cheonging in Huizhou 曼亨顿 KTV, my brudder sat two girls as well and one was wearing 微笑牌 as she was supposedly having 大姨妈 as well. She seems to like me a lot and kept sending me messages saying she was jealous that I was hugging our cute mamasan. She came to look for me the next day and I'm arranging to meet her tomorrow in Shenzhen. She says she lied about having 大姨妈 and she always wear the 微笑牌 for work as she only wants to earn the 坐台费 seating fees and doesn't want to have sex with clients. Dun know if she's saying that to trick me into making her my girlfriend.... But now she's angry that i wasn't responding to her messages just now during my KTV session in Danshui. Lets see if she tries to kill me tomorrow when I meet her, lol.

Why do I keep bumping into girls with 大姨妈, or start to have 大姨妈,or pretend to have 大姨妈? lol

note - I'm going back to Legend KTV in Danshui this Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending on what my other SG bros say.

This coming 9-11 Nov I'll be in Pattaya, 15-20 Nov I'll be in Bangkok, 22-28 Nov I'll be in Phuket, come cheong with me in Thailand if you like
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 29-10-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

note - I'm going back to Legend KTV in Danshui this Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending on what my other SG bros say.
Thanks for the FR as I will be going there next weekend
Old 29-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, tks for your FR.

Up u 11 points.

Quote:

Four Singaporeans + five girls (I realized I'm the only guy who got two girls lol....) , and two of my clients/associates came in for a few drinks and games - our KTV bills add up to 1850rmb. Add another 300+100 for DJ princess tip and boy tip.

Total damage excluding girls tip = 2250rmb,

Only average every brudder paid about 450rmb, I paid more ~ about 800rmb cos I took two girls and my clients came in for a short drink.

As brudder Acidman pointed up above, the rooms on 3rd level are better and the rooms on 4th level are luxurious. I didn't know that till my girl told me about the difference during supper.

She said that the minimum spending on the 3rd floor is 3000 rmb and above, and 4th floor requires a minimum spending of 4000-5000. Well, she's new to this KTV so I dun know how accurate her words are, any brudders can share what you know?

Although I haven't seen third and fourth floor KTV rooms, I like the way they have renovated the KTV. Feels new, tantalizing lighting effects (I'm a visual person) and rather tasteful overall design.

The hotel rooms in block C, although small, are newly renovated. The hotel compound has interesting night lights
, coupled with live music performance (just two humble musicians, a girl singer and a guy playing an instrument) by the stairways in front of the entrance to the KTV building, the whole place does feel rather romantic.

Now about the girls - the reason why we go/come/cum

three categories of girls
300/700/1200 (I may be wrong about the ST n overnight costs) cos I only paid my first girl's sitting fee ~ her name is 香香 btw, a Huizhou 客家 that looks like a typical cute Singaporean college girl

Usually girls who are shorter than 158cm belong to this category.

400/900/1500 - girls taller than 158cm shorter than 167cm seem to belong to this category.

500/1500/2000 - girls taller than 167cm

i'm surprised to see many tall and pretty girls in the lineup brought in by certain mummies,
Try girls from 12 组 if you like tall girls like I do,

I got a shandong 山东 girl from 12 组, she's 172cm, after wearing heels, she's almost my height (175), yet she's really slim which is untypical of shandong girls ( they usually have big frames)
However she has very small breasts as well, not recommended for brudders who love big boobs.
For me, she's perfect cos she looks like the typical tall, slender models I work with for my photoshoots.
Plus she looks like an Eurasian, has some Angmoh looking features but she's pure Chinese - ideal for me lol.
PM me if u like to get her for your KTV session, I'm happy to pass along her WeChat contact. But note she's born in 1986, so she's 28 this year, not for those brudders who prefer SYTs. My shortie girl 香香 is much younger, she's 19 only.
My shandong girl can also recommend other northern Chinese girls, 东北女孩 especially if u like tall girls, but note the higher fees of 500/1500/2000

NOTE, girls in the higher category are not necessarily prettier, they are just taller. But I do think I got the prettiest girl I've seen in Legend KTV, IMO.

A side funny story to share, I think I am becoming a 大姨妈 杀手 lol.

Of the two girls I sat, the shorter girl she's on code red today, I knew that yesterday but I wanted to sit her anyway because she's recommended by a buddy who says she's lots of fun. Wanted to cultivate some GFE before I go back this Friday when her period would be over.
And true indeed, she's lots of fun!
Good singer and she makes great efforts to entertain my clients who came in for a short drink. Also helped to entertain our fourth singaporean brudder who joined us on short notice before he found his girl.
I really like her but no chance to fuck yet.

As for my more expensive tall girl, I wanted to keep her overnight. She's very shy but she gets really horny and wet with foreplay. i just stick my finger in her pussy and i can feel her vagina muscles contracting involuntarily. After one hour of sex, we were both surprised that her 大姨妈 came, now my whole bed is bloodstained, she's too embarrassed and insisted that I pay only 1500rmb instead of the 2000 for overnight. She left hurriedly, leaving me mesmerized over how horny she was just now.
Well, it's almost 5am now and I'm here alone writing my fresh field report on a bloodstained bed. Lol.

Last week when I was cheonging in Huizhou 曼亨顿 KTV, my brudder sat two girls as well and one was wearing 微笑牌 as she was supposedly having 大姨妈 as well. She seems to like me a lot and kept sending me messages saying she was jealous that I was hugging our cute mamasan. She came to look for me the next day and I'm arranging to meet her tomorrow in Shenzhen. She says she lied about having 大姨妈 and she always wear the 微笑牌 for work as she only wants to earn the 坐台费 seating fees and doesn't want to have sex with clients. Dun know if she's saying that to trick me into making her my girlfriend.... But now she's angry that i wasn't responding to her messages just now during my KTV session in Danshui. Lets see if she tries to kill me tomorrow when I meet her, lol.

Why do I keep bumping into girls with 大姨妈, or start to have 大姨妈,or pretend to have 大姨妈? lol

This coming 9-11 Nov I'll be in Pattaya, 15-20 Nov I'll be in Bangkok, 22-28 Nov I'll be in Phuket, come cheong with me in Thailand if you like

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

got news from my regular, groups of mm moved over to huizhou from CP

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1