The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 20
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute
Woodlands - Any Massage Shops ?

Looking massage in Woodlands, any bro has lobang to share.

Woodlands used to be a good place to enjoy massage of all ... hard, soft & special, but too bad, all are history now.

Ang bro knows if there are still massage shops, please share & PM me.

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
liber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Woodlands - Any Massage Shops ?

Causeway is juz a brighe ahead.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

Yah bro, Causeway across needs to chang M$, time to clear custom/ immigration, take taxi to New York Hotel book angpai 79/88. Haha, u are 👍

Old 16-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Went down to Woodlands to check any mp shops still around.
Spot two mp shops a distance away from MRT. I decided to try one of them. Enterred the shop, a milf masseuse greeted me , and led me to a partition.
No paper underwear provided, so I just covered myself with the towel provided to cover my lower part and laid down on the bed.

The ML came in to start massage me, I opted for 1 hr of massage. The massage was good and relaxing, in fact I just initially wanted a good massage and some teasing, didn't really expect any special happy ending here.

In fact, to my surprise at first, no teasing throughout the massage, I was about disappointing to end with nothing, but after the proper massage, she came with the option of Juagen & HJ, of course I took it.

The Juagen was a much better version provided by her as compared to other MLs , it was done in a proper way, painful if Bros can't take it may opt out.

After 15 mins of Juagen, she politely asked me want to dicharge my bullets, surely I wanted, and she did it to unload my soldiers in few mins.

I felt totally relaxed, rest for 10 mins on bed then changed and paid her. She never a time watcher, in fact the session lasted for 1hr 20 mins. No rush at all, a plus point.

Name of ML: never ask
Face : 5/10
Body : 5/10
Auto roam : Allowed
Damage : $50 +$50
Age : Late 40, bros looking for good looking milf or syt can forget it.
Massage Skill: 6.5-7/10 to my standard
RTM: May be, as yet to try other shop.

I will not provide full details of the shop, but the blk indeed.

Old 16-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsing38 View Post
Went down to Woodlands to check any mp shops still around.
Spot two mp shops a distance away from MRT. I decided to try one of them. Enterred the shop, a milf masseuse greeted me , and led me to a partition.
No paper underwear provided, so I just covered myself with the towel provided to cover my lower part and laid down on the bed.

The ML came in to start massage me, I opted for 1 hr of massage. The massage was good and relaxing, in fact I just initially wanted a good massage and some teasing, didn't really expect any special happy ending here.

In fact, to my surprise at first, no teasing throughout the massage, I was about disappointing to end with nothing, but after the proper massage, she came with the option of Juagen & HJ, of course I took it.

The Juagen was a much better version provided by her as compared to other MLs , it was done in a proper way, painful if Bros can't take it may opt out.

After 15 mins of Juagen, she politely asked me want to dicharge my bullets, surely I wanted, and she did it to unload my soldiers in few mins.

I felt totally relaxed, rest for 10 mins on bed then changed and paid her. She never a time watcher, in fact the session lasted for 1hr 20 mins. No rush at all, a plus point.

Name of ML: never ask
Face : 5/10
Body : 5/10
Auto roam : Allowed
Damage : $50 +$50
Age : Late 40, bros looking for good looking milf or syt can forget it.
Massage Skill: 6.5-7/10 to my standard
RTM: May be, as yet to try other shop.

I will not provide full details of the shop, but the blk indeed.
100 buck for an hj by a milf certainly is not a good deal. Go for the black market, you would have a much prettier and younger charbo.
Old 16-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsing38 View Post
Yah bro, Causeway across needs to chang M$, time to clear custom/ immigration, take taxi to New York Hotel book angpai 79/88. Haha, u are 👍
The traffic condition is getting worse nowadays. During weekends, you might need hours to reach jb. I can fly to Bangkok already...
Old 31-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
computerGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The traffic condition is getting worse nowadays. During weekends, you might need hours to reach jb. I can fly to Bangkok already...
indeed, its damn bad.. took around 3 hrs on public transport to JB on a Saturday. School holidays could be the root of the whole thing, just guessing..
Old 31-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 18
Tempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud ofTempura has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerGuy View Post
indeed, its damn bad.. took around 3 hrs on public transport to JB on a Saturday. School holidays could be the root of the whole thing, just guessing..
School holidays gonna end soon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1