The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking
bro naemlo, you are goot but Mr Goody Goody refers to bro CC lah .... so you will not be goig 51 HQ soon .... come GL HQ lah .... HA HA HA
GL HQ?? Hehhehehe I seldom go GL.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

G n Chanchwee, u 2 lidat treat me goot meh. Knn u guys nothing to do slept so late n woke up so early. In forum talk bad abt me.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited CM2 the other night following hte advice from the other thread. I was lucky to find what I wanted and the experience was better than I thought. The girl was not very pro, very shy, had her own business and meaning of life (better than me). I want to go back and find her again.

I had to say that the night that I went, there were not too many girls that were good enough. Do you guys go there earlier? I went there at 11pm last time.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
G n Chanchwee, u 2 lidat treat me goot meh. Knn u guys nothing to do slept so late n woke up so early. In forum talk bad abt me.
Where got talk bad abt u?????? Give you so much respect and say so many good things abt u mah.......hehehehehe

Eh I thot you in HCMC with Ah Heng already.......
Old 05-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Where got talk bad abt u?????? Give you so much respect and say so many good things abt u mah.......hehehehehe

Eh I thot you in HCMC with Ah Heng already.......

U 2 grow up liao... got wings can fly... Knn G, I will pay a visit to your ger.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
I had to say that the night that I went, there were not too many girls that were good enough. Do you guys go there earlier? I went there at 11pm last time.
11 pm is OK........the few times I was there the real crowd arr ard abt 12 to 1am (since the joint closes at 2 am). It is also the day of the week as well as time of the year that makes a diff. Monday I think is Ladies night so the ladies no need to pay cover so I would presume more ladies will be there. Weekends are also very hot but the cover is much higher (but with 2 drinks). I also went last 2 months and since school holidays saw a lot of uni gers there.

Last edited by ChanChwee; 05-06-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehehe...........how can remain suay ku all the time.......everyone must grow up 1 lah..........hehehehehe

How come you only pay attention to Bro G's ger, what abt my gers.........muahahahaha

Hey Bro you fully recovered from your flu already onot? How was 51HQ last night? Did u see Lida?
Old 05-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

How come you only pay attention to Bro G's ger, what abt my gers.........muahahahaha
I have only seen G's ger not yours...
Old 05-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have only seen G's ger not yours...
So you go HQ last night or not. Maybe tonight I will be there. I have dinner with some friends and thot of recom them to 51HQ lei (of course not 100% they want to go). Will you be there tonight?
Old 05-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you go HQ last night or not. Maybe tonight I will be there. I have dinner with some friends and thot of recom them to 51HQ lei (of course not 100% they want to go). Will you be there tonight?

I did not go, down with sore throat, cough n flu. Old liao, abt 42 yrs old, how to maintain good health if everynights there to drink. Furthermore, no more sweetie no temptation. Give me a call if u going tonight. Might make a special appearance.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did not go, down with sore throat, cough n flu. Old liao, abt 42 yrs old, how to maintain good health if everynights there to drink. Furthermore, no more sweetie no temptation. Give me a call if u going tonight. Might make a special appearance.
Wah you still so sick hah........you really 42 yo meh........As for tonight, knowing my friends, would not be able to warn you until last minute. Fr your place by the time you come down time maybe we leave already........hahaha

You need a lot of rest to get well to cheong again....better not cheong too much until you well........
Old 05-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

You need a lot of rest to get well to cheong again....better not cheong too much until you well........

Recently the weather not that good. I'm 1 of the victim of this weather. 42 yrs old, old man cannot tahan this weather. Semi retirement liao...
Old 05-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently the weather not that good. I'm 1 of the victim of this weather. 42 yrs old, old man cannot tahan this weather. Semi retirement liao...
KNN I older than you and you talk of retirement........how can?....
Old 05-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
sifu, cannot sleep leh.... thinking about sweetie lah...
Old 05-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Aiyah sifu, I'm praising u leh. Say u very chi qin leh. not duo qin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1