The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
trainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Dear Brothers,

I have been following your posts for the last 2 years but only have the courage to sign up today. Hope to learn more from you guys - me trainee only mah.

The Cititel have long been very lively but it seems to be drying up nowadays. I have been visiting the spa fairly regularly and finds the place and girls generally quite OK. However, I am now more interested to know more about the one next door. Any brothers out there who have tried the spa at Boulevard Hotel ready with FR?
Old 22-12-2006, 03:35 PM
HandsomeGuy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs down Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Just now went to Midway spa for my first FR. Reach there around 12. OKT Mun asked me to wait first, he claimed that today is Chap Goh Mei, they all come in late. Wait till 1pm, he said there is a girl called Sky, I asked for look look first, but she is to small, not my cup of tea, so I said wait for a while. Later he brought another girl called Christine. She look pretty, so I took her.

After get in the room, she started to talk a lot, never ending one. She asked me to let her massage and pay her tips, I didnt answer her. After 10 mins, only go to shower my didi for 30 sec. After that, I wait for her on the bed, she came to give me a catbath (total time is 1 minute) , 3 sec on nipple then straight down to didi. BJ for about 1 min then cap me on and ask me to do missionary style. Her skill and service is too bad, I really dont have any mood to fark her at that time, I just feel this kind of farking is really so sien.

Then she cant tahan after I just fark her for 3 minutes, she said she help me hj. After 10 minutes it is finish. She told me dont go out first cos the time still got a lot, then she started smoking and cock talk. WTF. After time is up, she ask me go to shower myself.

I am really so dissapointed about the service. I feel that my money is really wasted. Some more I saw her apply some ointment at her private part when put back the clothes. Wah, it is so scary man. Just pray hard that I am not the lucky man that get bingo at the first time visit. I really want to cry out loud liao, sigh sigh.....

Name : Christine
look : 8/10
body : 4/10 ( thin, boob is not nice A cup i think, with piercing on stomach, and buttock skin not smooth, a little bit dark )
catbath: 1/10 ( lick you from 10 sec, that's all )
bj : 1/10 ( grab me so strong and make me feel pain )
FR : 1/10 ( hole is not tight, buttock no meal just dont felling that I am farking )
RTF : never ever even it is free of charge......
damage : RM200 ( OKT claimed that price raised 2 week ago from RM2 )
Old 22-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think u have it wrong... as far as I know... its only local girls... Anyone can confirm this... where is KLH ??? hehehe
According to my old news (2 months) they do have PRC, but they stay in their room. They wont come out to the lounge area for you to select. But anyway, like wat YSH said, i dun like the pasar malam environment. YSH advise lar.....dun play play.....
Old 22-12-2006, 04:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken View Post
According to my old news (2 months) they do have PRC, but they stay in their room. They wont come out to the lounge area for you to select. But anyway, like wat YSH said, i dun like the pasar malam environment. YSH advise lar.....dun play play.....
U very free hor?? Where is ur tom yam FR of yesterday?
Old 25-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

trainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Bros,

Here is an FR on Yoko.

Was going through the FRs in this thread with some brothers giving her high marks, I decided to give her a try. But very bad luck for me because got very bad experience.

Firstly, when I saw her, she not my type. I find her a bit lau chio. Then I saw her tattoo - another turn off for me. Then her face black black - she' s in a very bad mood. I found out that she had a quarrel with mother-in-law before she started work - yes brothers, she's married.

Catbath was almost non-existant. However, the BJ was still OK. But my didi not very obliging and refused to stand up. So after some time, I decided to call it off. Then her face even blacker because I no FJ her.
Old 26-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeGuy View Post
...Midway spa for my first FR. ....girl called Christine......OKT Mun asked me to wait first, he claimed that today is Chap Goh Mei......

.... talk a lot, never ending one. ....

....dont go out first cos the time still got a lot, then she started smoking and cock talk. ..

I am really so dissapointed about the service. ......
Sorry to hear of your bad experience for your first FR. As we've always said, the girls there have bad attitude. What you must do is actually come out at once and fark the OKT kaw-kaw. BTW, fark the OKT also because it is not yet Chap Goh Mei, lar. That's the 15th day of CNY, ler...

Well...another bad FR has been posted by bro trainee1964. Try some other places, bro.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 26-12-2006, 04:39 PM
HandsomeGuy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro CIB, really thank you for your advise. Since it is not cheap to play. some more the bad experience is really annoying me. Will take a good rest and read more before go for 2nd shot.

After the first FR, i found that it is really good fark with my gf. ha ha
Old 26-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Bro Handsomeguy,

Look at it this way, good experience or bad, I take it as paying school fees. If experience is good, of course RTF, otherwise can teach GF what to do mah. Then GF can service free of charge, hehehe.

All brothers please don't flame me, but I have to admit I have a couple of good FRs. I will keep them for awhile before everybody gets the news and rush in.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tiger883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
My first FR, would appreciate any comments.

Went to Mid-Way around 6pm, had around 15 girls to choose from. Was recommended by friend to try Chelsea, but she was booked. Saw a sweet looking face in the line-up, with nice large boobs, which caught my attention. Picked her, and was told her name is Pinky.

Went to the rooms, waited about 5 minutes before Pinky showed up. Went straight into the showers, and was given a bath. From our conversation, I found out that she was actually 26 (I thought she was closer to 22), and from Perak.

Bath was pretty standard, and we proceeded back to the bed. Cat bath and blowjob was ok. I was pretty impressed.

However, as a fan of boobs, I decided to have a taste of hers. Got her up and started sucking on her boobs. However, when I moved down to finger her, she stopped me and said no touching. That turned me off a little.

After that, I got her to lie down, and started to f*ck her missionary. She started moaning and after a while, just went silent. I asked her what was wrong, and she said she had already cum.

By then I had lost my mood. I asked her if she could cum again, and to quote her "sorry. no". Totally lost my mood then, but my dick was still full, so turned her around, screwed her doggy and just unloaded a minute later.

Very disappointed with my experience with pinky. Will go back and try Chelsea next time.

Name : Pinky
look : 6/10
body : 6/10
catbath: 5/10
bj : 6/10
FR : 1/10
RTF : never
Old 06-01-2007, 03:25 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger883 View Post
However, when I moved down to finger her, she stopped me and said no touching. That turned me off a little.

I asked her what was wrong, and she said she had already cum.

By then I had lost my mood. I asked her if she could cum again, and to quote her "sorry. no".

Very disappointed with my experience with pinky. Will go back and try Chelsea next time.
Bro, from your FR i gather you want a more responsive WL. Instead of going back to try Chelsea or Arsenal or Man U, i predict you will really enjoy "Ping Ping" from Saboon. If you are able, she can multiple cum 2-4 times...can finger, can french, can 69, can evything as long as you are able to hold and not cum prematurely.....make sure you can tahan the wild GFE treatment from her lah, and her huge boobs....and neat pink nips! sum more now got nice food...and after tiring bonk, go for massage only extra RM20 or 30 i think....
Old 06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ghoulscout is Cool - loads of Potential

hey could u guys please update me on the rates at this place....im new here and have no idea about this place till i read this...if u guys can help me it would be nice
Old 07-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tiger883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777 View Post
Bro, from your FR i gather you want a more responsive WL. Instead of going back to try Chelsea or Arsenal or Man U, i predict you will really enjoy "Ping Ping" from Saboon. If you are able, she can multiple cum 2-4 times...can finger, can french, can 69, can evything as long as you are able to hold and not cum prematurely.....make sure you can tahan the wild GFE treatment from her lah, and her huge boobs....and neat pink nips! sum more now got nice food...and after tiring bonk, go for massage only extra RM20 or 30 i think....
Thanks for the recommendation Bro, but where exactly is Saboon? I'm not familiar with KL
Old 08-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnlk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Cititel Midvalley KL

Went to Cititel sometime last week to check out the place. The captain led me to the reception area to view the 'goods'. Not many people around that day, so around 10 - 12 ladies came out for a catwalk. Selected a lady by the name of Coco. She didn't had much make-up on but looked pretty anyway. Just my kind of girl (able to look pretty without heavy make-up). The captain gave me a room key and I went up to wait for my paid 'goods'. Coco came in a few minutes later smoking a cigaratte. I'm guessing she didn't see much action today so needed a smoke to loosen up. We stripped and she led me to take a bath. She clean my dick and asshole so I'm guessing there's going to be some anal licking action later.

Lay on the bed and she got up on me and started to give me the standard catbath. She then raised both my legs and started to lick my asshole. She pratically buried her whole face between my ass cheeks to get to my asshole. Pretty and aggressive (I got a hard on before she started on the BJ). She then started to tease my balls with her tongue. She took turns licking and 'swallowing" both my balls. I can feel my balls being twirled around in her mouth 'HARD'. This lady must really like her job! She then took my asset into her mouth and started to go up and down 'HARD'. Capped me and asked whether I wanted to be on top or bottom. Since I paid for a bonk, I told her to be on top. She guided me in her and stated to pump up and down.

She lower herself to me so I get to give her boobs a hard massage. After a few minutes, I unloaded into her. She must have sensed me cumming inside her and started to pumped me even harder and faster untill I'm totaly wasted. She buried her face next to my neck and started to breath really hard. She was panting after her hardwork I guess, which I found it to be really arousing. She then sat up slowly while looking at me seductively and gave a nip on my bottom lip. If I knew that she was into freching in the first place, I would have did her missionary style (regrets, regrets). She sat up looking at me seductively for a while and then unplugged herself from me while I lay in bed for a while.

When she was out of the shower, she gently carassed my side and told me it's my turn for a shower. Overall this was a satisfied bonk though she does look a bit cocky. But I'll definitely look her up again.
Old 30-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My deepest apologies borther in cheong.

internet connection damn screw up. cannot come here for a long long time laready. Now it is back. So i am back in action.

yup Klkool. No PRC. all strictly locals!

Back in action!
KLH
Old 30-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry View Post
My deepest apologies borther in cheong.

internet connection damn screw up. cannot come here for a long long time laready. Now it is back. So i am back in action.

yup Klkool. No PRC. all strictly locals!

Back in action!
KLH
Welcome bad bro KLH... happy bonking
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1