The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
The weird part was seeing some Thai ladies with Caucasians in tow and with drinks in hand walking around Thermae to see.
its not uncommon for new thai gfs bringing their newly met overseas bf on a tour in thailand.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
its not uncommon for new thai gfs bringing their newly met overseas bf on a tour in thailand.
Soi Cowboy and NEP sure. Thermae? Geez.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
seekiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Hahaha.... Thermae has been listed as a must see tourist attraction.

Go to the "Things to do in BKK" section of tripadvisor...... some joker wrote there must go visit Thermae for a look see look see to get a first hand view of the whore scene in BKK.
KNN that guy got nothing better to do..... lol
haha didn't know...
Old 28-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
Soi Cowboy and NEP sure. Thermae? Geez.
Yes recently seem more common, not just thai girls but girls from China, Japan and Korea coming in with a group of guys. To be honest, its ok for them to come because there was never a rule that says girls cannot come in as customers, afterall, its just a "cafe". But whats insulting are these girls coming in and standing with their guy friends and start pointing fingers and then laughing at the girls as if they are visiting the animals in the zoo. Yes we are all mongers and are no saints but I would like to think that even if we are looking to buy sex, we maintain a certain respect for the girls as humans and not there for your mockery.
Old 28-04-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Yes recently seem more common, not just thai girls but girls from China, Japan and Korea coming in with a group of guys. To be honest, its ok for them to come because there was never a rule that says girls cannot come in as customers, afterall, its just a "cafe". But whats insulting are these girls coming in and standing with their guy friends and start pointing fingers and then laughing at the girls as if they are visiting the animals in the zoo. Yes we are all mongers and are no saints but I would like to think that even if we are looking to buy sex, we maintain a certain respect for the girls as humans and not there for your mockery.
Next time just walk up to her.... look her from head to toe.... then ask how much for ST?
She cannot get upset with you becoz she should know what the ladies are there for..... not your fault if you "mistook" her for one of the FLs.
Old 30-04-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't agree more bro..!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 01-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
"Yes we are all mongers and are no saints but I would like to think that even if we are looking to buy sex, we maintain a certain respect for the girls as humans and not there for your mockery." = we are there as businessmen / traders, looking to do business / trade with them.

they are treating it like a zoo. Treating the girls as some wildlife exhibits.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regular business trip, Last night went in for cheap cold beer as outside really damn hot.
Again disappointed lol. 😂
Some girls even start quoting 4k for ST in Ruamchitt, and 4.5k if you tabao to your hotel slightly further like Ploenchit. Prices doesn’t make sense anymore. Please take note also, I realized that more and more old aunties standing on the left lane… 🤣🤣
I am going to continue to stick with Kapoo joints. Let the Chinese have this place lol.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Regular business trip, Last night went in for cheap cold beer as outside really damn hot.
Some girls even start quoting 4k for ST in Ruamchitt, and 4.5k if you tabao to your hotel slightly further like Ploenchit. Prices doesn’t make sense anymore. Please take note also, I realized that more and more old aunties standing on the left lane… 🤣🤣
I am going to continue to stick with Kapoo joints. Let the Chinese have this place lol.
got recommendations for kapoo joints?
Old 02-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thermae must go early and on weekend to get the best deal. Now BKK cleaning up. Soapy like nataree no more. So mostly go to places like the Pimp etc
Old 02-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I noticed this too from my recent trip, I guess those girls will complain to the security guard if this is getting too insulting, for now owner earning extra 100 bath at least. Anyway had a few great bonks from thermae, I’m surprised there’s very good selection past midnight. For those that quoted ridiculous price u should just skip and move on to other girls, they do this on purpose.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
got recommendations for kapoo joints?
Usually I go Wifi or Penthouse
Old 19-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of
idiot dick head go and make video on Thermae

video in cantonese, some idiot dick head...

Old 19-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Re: idiot dick head go and make video on Thermae

not just this 1 person.
a lot of tourists doing it.
the new group of BegPackers. White people, koreans, Chinamen, HK men, etc.
they come, they play, they make video to post on social media to gain views and extra income to fund their holidays.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 10
faptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
That kind of prices nobody from SG will go over, they earn and spend at home charging same / more atas than the ones coming over in dome 1 lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1