The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Church Goers vs Temple Goers.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

We went to Star Vista just now for a quick bite at Itacho. After, window shopped around the mall ∼ which irked me a bit as there aren't any aircon whenever you are outside a shop. Well, I can't complain, the designer of this mall must be trying to be eco-friendly but honestly, it's simply too humid for a mall like this to operate.

While window shopping, I met Jane (not her real name as I have no intention to "expose" anyone here).

After exchanging pleasantries, I commented why she is so well dressed on a lazy weekend. She replied, "Oh, Praise the Lord, I have accepted Christ now and today is the Lord's day, we must respect Him as we gather to worship Him".

Momentarily, I was stunned by her words. Never knew Jane was a Christian as I always thought she was Buddhist or whatever in law school days because once I went to her place and saw the Kwan Ying alter.

Feeling awkward by her exclamation of holiness, I changed the subject to work and we then parted.

I remember Jane in law school. She was never like that. If I am not wrong, she was often dressed plainly (though I would say too plainly or "poorly" dressed without any makeup whatsoever).

I told him about Jane in the car just now while going back to his place. He commented that such people are hypocrites (and in his exact words) ∼ "why these fxxkers last time go temple never wear nicely, but why now go church must dress well, fxxking hypocrites!!!".

I was like errr... but I guess there is some logic in what he said, minus those swear language.

Honestly, I am also puzzled why there is now a dress code for going Church on Sunday.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1