The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Likely to be in PP between 6 May to 12 May. Anyone there and would like to meet, can PM me.
Old 22-04-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
However, I heard people who just came back from China saying that the economy inside is really in a bad shape now. They themselves are not earning enough I wonder how will they be like last time go everywhere splurge money. I think ah can any bros update the situation there. I think maybe might be a good time for bargain hunter like me now. Actually my first choice is to even try go CHINA play but need VISA still so give up.
Many peasants are poor...so dun expect this group to travel...

Just 1% of PRC population rich will be subtantial number 10mil...so just 20k go PP to splurge already huge...

2k ppl brought their billions to Singapore already ramp up prices in property in Sinagpore...

Recently I learned what is family offices...

My friends told me LV stores in Swiss dun allow Chinese in the store...becos they can buy all...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys will be there 17th - 21st.. Any1 around?
Also is wechat pay or alipay accepted wisely there? Or credit card? Which gives best value? Cash?

How about bigpay and wise card?

Last edited by feelzman; 11-05-2023 at 07:20 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the update. Really don't like those people from cockroach land. Endless and go where where die.
Hey bro.. Long time no see... Check pm tq
Old 11-05-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone travelling to pp and look for a simple night out can PM me. I m currently based here. Thanks
Old 11-05-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
Anyone travelling to pp and look for a simple night out can PM me. I m currently based here. Thanks
I’m thinking I’d a trip there. Is night life interesting? Spending per night?
Old 12-05-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I’m thinking I’d a trip there. Is night life interesting? Spending per night?
There is always budget option and very expensive option. Also depend on whether you bringing the gal back or not. For me usually i just have a night out fun drinking with my friends and lady drink. $50-100
Old 12-05-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is always budget option and very expensive option. Also depend on whether you bringing the gal back or not. For me usually i just have a night out fun drinking with my friends and lady drink. $50-100
Where do you stay in PP bro. Not sure if I should be at the last week of june as i still have jetstars voucher expiring this year. Understand that the playing there is expensive now but PP itself still got its own goodness like very very affordable oysters and shopping at central market.

Anyone got any latest updates there. I think the international KTV is out already and local KTV still doable. Just as long as you don't bring the girl back.
Old 13-05-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where do you stay in PP bro. Not sure if I should be at the last week of june as i still have jetstars voucher expiring this year. Understand that the playing there is expensive now but PP itself still got its own goodness like very very affordable oysters and shopping at central market.

Anyone got any latest updates there. I think the international KTV is out already and local KTV still doable. Just as long as you don't bring the girl back.
I stay near naga. Int ktv is really out of my budget to go on weekly basic. Local ktv girl is shit thou. If u happen to be here just hit me up
Old 13-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I stay near naga. Int ktv is really out of my budget to go on weekly basic. Local ktv girl is shit thou. If u happen to be here just hit me up
How about the bars?
Old 14-05-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
How about the bars?
The bar still open. Quantity over quality tbh
Old 23-05-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The bar still open. Quantity over quality tbh

i also just back to PP. true that the riverside bars quantity over quality, so many of them i asked actually used to work in factories but come to work in bars due to better $ from drinks, tips, ST/LT. standing outside trying to lure u in.
The local ktv is chicken and duck, cannot comm with them , damn sian one only hold hands and smile waste time.

saw many male tiongs with local girls everywhere now.. some make babies helping to increase the population but attitude all sucks.. if it isn't for work, I wont even waste my time in PP for these shits..
Old 23-05-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
i also just back to PP. true that the riverside bars quantity over quality, so many of them i asked actually used to work in factories but come to work in bars due to better $ from drinks, tips, ST/LT. standing outside trying to lure u in.
The local ktv is chicken and duck, cannot comm with them , damn sian one only hold hands and smile waste time.

saw many male tiongs with local girls everywhere now.. some make babies helping to increase the population but attitude all sucks.. if it isn't for work, I wont even waste my time in PP for these shits..
Relax. It is no longer a surprise PP fail to impress anyone nowadays. That place is condemned by ah tiongs. Everywhere ah tiongs go everywhere die.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSA: Pls be wary about meeting up with online guys even if he is a senior poster.. Don't want to mention names but the guy is based in pp, or so he said..

I recently came back frm pp and some1 ghost me (block and delete chat on tg) suddenly half way on my 3rd day there.. And after few days of communicating...

Not sure what was his intentions but after failing to meet up 1st night at bar street after agreed to do so, suddenly disappear and next morning just say had to accompany a friend because the friend emo... then after that the same evening after I rejected his invitation to go naga... And the next morning realized all chats was gone and blocked on tg..

Maybe he had 2nd thoughts on meeting up but I smell something more fishy and just want to warn bros here be careful on who u agree to meet..... Especially in a dangerous country like Cambodia..
Old 23-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
PSA: Pls be wary about meeting up with online guys even if he is a senior poster.. Don't want to mention names but the guy is based in pp, or so he said..

Maybe he had 2nd thoughts on meeting up but I smell something more fishy and just want to warn bros here be careful on who u agree to meet..... Especially in a dangerous country like Cambodia..
I advised any brothers to be careful who you meeting especially strangers...best dun meet strangers unless you knew him personally...

In the past, I had my fair share of unhappy events with strangers and so called "friends"...so best remain anonymous...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1