The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/rong-er-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiaoai-massage/
https://$$$$$-36.com/girl.php?id=5558

Beware bros. It's the same girl. Just different phone number and photos. Different website can understand but under sglonely got 2 profiles. Anyway service not good. Now free visa alot landmines.
Actually, they are different MLs/FLs, even thu in t t v i p, a common video was used. rong er was a very disappointing ML/FL who lacked skills and totally devoid of gfe. I remembered reading a bad report on her. She was almost like coldfish when having sex. Amazed me she can survive for so many months. (Those who patronize her probably dig her for the looks??)

xiao ai, also an ML/FL, is here on a 30 day tourist visa. Was a ktv hostess in Hebei??, China. Also not very good skills and attitude as described by Ivysaw. Was about 1.68m tall, pleasant/good looking, with enhanced boobs and likely nose job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
ya this one quite jialat, didn't do homework and found out she's an fl later on, not that all fls are bad(i've met good ones that will honour your 1 hr even if it's just for hj) but most of them are and she literally aims to send every customer out before 30min, massage was short 1 handed massage while the other hand was on the phone for abt 5mins and then she tries her best jerk you off at superspeed. If you are a fast cummer you'd probably be sent out in 10-15mins or so. Only saving grace is that she looks kinda similar to her 3rd and 4th photo and she's as tall as advertised. She also offers Bj for topup as well but judging by how rush it was it's most likely not gonna be enjoyable. When she sent me out at ard 30min i saw that she's already opening the door downstairs for another customer which means she was lining up 2 customer every hour. Even met the bro on the way out of the lift too lol. She's here on her 30 days tourist visa so yeah..these days feeling adventurous and keep running into landmines this year lol...
Old 03-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Actually, they are different MLs/FLs, even thu in t t v i p, a common video was used. rong er was a very disappointing ML/FL who lacked skills and totally devoid of gfe. I remembered reading a bad report on her. She was almost like coldfish when having sex. Amazed me she can survive for so many months. (Those who patronize her probably dig her for the looks??)

xiao ai, also an ML/FL, is here on a 30 day tourist visa. Was a ktv hostess in Hebei??, China. Also not very good skills and attitude as described by Ivysaw. Was about 1.68m tall, pleasant/good looking, with enhanced boobs and likely nose job.
She actually looks not bad. I guess now no need much skills, new bros all can ssettle with such standards. Many bros dont use SBF, they would be blind sided on many things as well. If a ml.is devoid of gfe, thats the most ridiculous thing that csn happen. It means she did not bother to try, but she might be having a bad day ? Give benefit of doubt..

FOr the other lady, 30days is a quick hit or miss. I feel that they dotn really care.. its like doing a quick milkrun before RTC to enjoy their profits .

These are my thoughts, p.s. i did not visit any of them to be able to pen down any solid mr/fr
Old 03-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

just wanna post my sincere warning for this landmine:

plz plz try all best to avoid!

This is why:
  • The only thing real about her ads is "tall", despite that, she is unfriendly, inexperienced and impatient. Looks so-so but super over-confident about being tall and being taller than many guys.
  • Service is non-existent, she will be talking to u all the junks like "i will keep my customer for 1 hour!" while telling you that her friends told her that "just give customer 20~25 mins service". Lol.
  • A typical 30-dayer who has no integrity and interest in providing good service. You will feel super commercial and mechanical during the entire session.

feels very regretted as some bro already gave red flag about her, just wanna save the next bro who might waste money on this landmine.

I still suspect these "30-dayers" has a group or something to teach them how to earn quick money from us. Just hope we could stick together to boycott all these "30-dayers" and support those mls who really want to serve.

Old 03-03-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Which quality mls u referring to bro? Slg mls getting cui
SLG lor
Old 03-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post
SLG lor
Slg now alot landmines. Unless u visit b4 and regular ml. SUggest to find reviews b4 commando unless u got cash to spare bro.

When 30days visa mls starts to come in. Can feel slg quality dropped even more.. chiong with care k
Old 03-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatecrashed View Post
Hi bros, I realised that Guai Guai delisted? Was looking forward to trying her after all the reviews about her figure and looks. Any of her regulars know whether she has RTC?
She is going back soon based on her WeChat moments
Old 03-03-2024, 05:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
a returnee FL. her FL price increased by 20%. i remember reading mixed reviews so maybe inconsistent service.
Try before . If not wrong full service start at 180 on first tour later up 220 now I think 240. Gst up 1% but price up 20 + % for most China returner recently . Sometime chiong until very sian . Now really hard to find value like pre-Covid time .
Old 03-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Try before . If not wrong full service start at 180 on first tour later up 220 now I think 240. Gst up 1% but price up 20 + % for most China returner recently . Sometime chiong until very sian . Now really hard to find value like pre-Covid time .
well, we are living in times of inflation. But for this kind of FL price and quality go GL better. hope these FLs don't keep bombing into the ML domain, though it does makes me value my regular ML much more
Old 03-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

In general, there are a couple of tips to avoid landmines, especially the 30 day girls. Many of these tips are are already shared by bros here.

1. Age 22 to 24
2. Offering BBBJ and CIM and charging 130 to 150
3. Unrealistic pics.
4. Newly listed but with 2 or 3 super good MRs already.
5. Mostly operate in hotels

Red flag:

1. Usually when you cross check, the same girls will be posting their FL services on other websites.

2. New accounts coming here and post positive reviews once a landmine review is posted.

If anyone has anymore guidelines feel free to add. Just remember, money in pocket is better than spending on 20 to 30mins of terrible sessions. Don't let small head think bigger than big head. Our hard earned money cannot anyhow spend on these super landmines.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
well, we are living in times of inflation. But for this kind of FL price and quality go GL better. hope these FLs don't keep bombing into the ML domain, though it does makes me value my regular ML much more
Can't agree more. Its actually very unhealthy if the ml mix fl.
Some bros wan fl, some bros wan ml in mind.
Oh well. And this is getting very common. Go to ml place. U can see condoms, rdy to pop question. Oh my
Old 03-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
In general, there are a couple of tips to avoid landmines, especially the 30 day girls. Many of these tips are are already shared by bros here.

1. Age 22 to 24
2. Offering BBBJ and CIM and charging 130 to 150
3. Unrealistic pics.
4. Newly listed but with 2 or 3 super good MRs already.
5. Mostly operate in hotels
Yes that pretty much sum up the whole slg currently. To add on:
- More SPA ladies listed on slg. This is really a problem since ppl here don't Really like to visit shop. Just my own guessing.
- New listing currently asking for 130 without even bj too.
- Quality of girls are really bad no new fresh syt since last year. Don't mind vanilla but need the looks and body.
- MR for new girls seems pretty negative thus far too

For now prob stick to the regular ML or cut down on activity.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Yes that pretty much sum up the whole slg currently. To add on:
- More SPA ladies listed on slg. This is really a problem since ppl here don't Really like to visit shop. Just my own guessing.
- New listing currently asking for 130 without even bj too.
- Quality of girls are really bad no new fresh syt since last year. Don't mind vanilla but need the looks and body.
- MR for new girls seems pretty negative thus far too

For now prob stick to the regular ML or cut down on activity.
I count less than 5 fail-safe MLs in SGL currently

Will be sticking to these at the moment
Old 03-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by summersblood View Post
Ke Le is honestly one of the prettiest girls I have ever laid eyes on. She is really nice and friendly too. She does tend to use her phone to reply to messages but I don’t think it’s a big deal cos she usually takes only a few seconds to reply then back to massage.
Yes her service is one of the best in the current market now
Old 03-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros,

This is why:
  • The only thing real about her ads is "tall", despite that, she is unfriendly, inexperienced and impatient. Looks so-so but super over-confident about being tall and being taller than many guys.
  • Service is non-existent, she will be talking to u all the junks like "i will keep my customer for 1 hour!" while telling you that her friends told her that "just give customer 20~25 mins service". Lol.
  • A typical 30-dayer who has no integrity and interest in providing good service. You will feel super commercial and mechanical during the entire session.

feels very regretted as some bro already gave red flag about her, just wanna save the next bro who might waste money on this landmine.

I still suspect these "30-dayers" has a group or something to teach them how to earn quick money from us. Just hope we could stick together to boycott all these "30-dayers" and support those mls who really want to serve.

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 03-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros,

This is why:

I don't know for most guy. But for me, if the ML ask me to leave before 40min, I will purposely stay for full 1hr. I know some bro think is a waste of time and some will scare bad comments by the ladies. I think we as customer should not let the ladies think what they did is a norm and is right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1