The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
pB one of the HC I didn't tried despite I stay east side. And totally agreed what u said, till today smell also don't have.....
actually got 1 is close... the stanley st place with local girls... but their price is higher and massage is piano so lose by abit...
Old 08-02-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Marine Parade Central.... LV, Kat, Sugar... All M'sia SYT + 100% svc + reasonable price... until today no one can fight that place... smell also dun have...
Yes missing the name esther in marine parade with lv and kat
Old 08-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Yes missing the name esther in marine parade with lv and kat
Lol.. I was one of her first customers in when she was in Katong.. and she had another regular that visited her twice a week.

Last time I saw her was 2018 when she was in a clean spa in Selegie Road... heard she then went to Australia.. dunno if still there.

One of the best masseurs.. she also holds the record for 13 customers in one day (mostly HJ)

Last edited by Keima; 08-02-2024 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
actually got 1 is close... the stanley st place with local girls... but their price is higher and massage is piano so lose by abit...
Stanley.. only Anna could massage, but you didn't really book her for that.

Then the girls moved along to the Duxton Minah paradise and two other places, I walked by one of the old places last night.. was thinking of all the fun I had with G***** there
Old 08-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Lol.. I was one of her first customers in when she was in Katong.. and she had another regular that visited her twice a week.

Last time I saw her was 2018 when she was in a clean spa in Prinsep St... heard she then went to Australia.. dunno if still there.

One of the best masseurs.. she also holds the record for 13 customers in one day (mostly HJ)
Times fly just has to wish her good luck. No chances to see her again
Old 08-02-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Then the girls moved along to the Duxton Minah paradise and two other places, I walked by one of the old places last night.. was thinking of all the fun I had with G***** there
Unfortunately once the Duxton Pinnacle BTO project collected keys.. it caused Duxton area to clean up the side activities. Even the pinoy girls cannot come outside the pub to catch customers at night.
Old 08-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Unfortunately once the Duxton Pinnacle BTO project collected keys.. it caused Duxton area to clean up the side activities. Even the pinoy girls cannot come outside the pub to catch customers at night.
Erm.. its actually because that lunatic Belle and her orgy operation.. garnered too much attention from media and AV.

When she decided to move it to Duxton, she basically sabo'ed everyone there, especially the operator who spent 50k renovating the place. If they didn't get busted, they'd just move to a new place and continue...

Most of the SG girls got a warning, some of the Indos were deported.
Old 08-02-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I miss Lisa from Upper Thomson, circa 2015. 19 yo syt, tight and shy. She told me I'm her first fj customer, hard to believe she was lying because she was unskilled during the deed and I had to guide her. Plus she came a lot like a young girl, which was rare for MLs whose meat curtain already desensitize from doing fj regularly. Best gfe I have felt, emptied my wallet and took leaves from work to bonk her practically everyday for a month, even unlocked raw and told me no need pay her for fj(paid because she needs to earn), went on dates(fuck sessions) with her on her off days too. Continues for 2 mths until one day I arrive to her mp to find AV right outside their doorsteps, act blur and left. I expected her to call me for help, but it never came. Completely disappeared then, I still think about her sometimes, she is the reason I seldom chiong nowadays, just not the same after her gao gao gfe
Old 08-02-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Cozy spa@ punggol

Great memories and still missed the place. A good range of thai and PRC masseuse who does good massage
Old 14-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

An interesting memory was from sglonelyguy I think. Found a ML operating in PPC condo offering massage with HJ. Once it's my turn she sent me her unit number. Rang the bell and a PRC guy opened the door. wanted to walk away already when he said I came to the right unit. The ML then appeared and invited me in.

She explained he is renting the other room in the unit. He is also in the business. He accepts bookings from gay men and from ladies looking for a guy to have sex with. His business is apparently very good. I was like.. like that also can ah?

Chinatown is also the playground for gays. Seem to have spas just for them in the past. Not sure about now
Old 14-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember Orchard Point? One of my early experiences. The PRC was really hot and it was a 200 pop, a lot in the 2000s. Fun days without social media.

Last edited by rahl; 14-02-2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old 14-02-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
An interesting memory was from sglonelyguy I think. Found a ML operating in PPC condo offering massage with HJ. Once it's my turn she sent me her unit number. Rang the bell and a PRC guy opened the door. wanted to walk away already when he said I came to the right unit. The ML then appeared and invited me in.

She explained he is renting the other room in the unit. He is also in the business. He accepts bookings from gay men and from ladies looking for a guy to have sex with. His business is apparently very good. I was like.. like that also can ah?

Chinatown is also the playground for gays. Seem to have spas just for them in the past. Not sure about now
Got Sglonelygirl website?
Not easy for male though. Gotta be able to "stand" even if the female customer super cui. Need a lot of meditation and imagination lol
Old 14-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13213 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Legendary YOKO from YHC at Bugis.
Old 15-02-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ppcctt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine is sugar from old marina south executive spa. Can still remember her sweet face and voluptuous figure and handful boobs.
Old 15-02-2024, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Got Sglonelygirl website?
probably locanto

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1