The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Bro,

Any one free to chiong or have a drink tonight?

Rgs,
Hi Bro,

Are u stil in town??? How come so last min??? Anyway, did u manage to get any1 to go out with u???
Old 17-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor
SuZhou

Hey bros
Will be in Suzhou this coming week. Would like to know if anyone can recommend me some contacts for outcall service in the hotel. Appreciate if you can also let me know the damage. By the way, will be staying in Bamboo Hotel. Is the hotel ger-friendly?
Old 17-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Hey bros
Will be in Suzhou this coming week. Would like to know if anyone can recommend me some contacts for outcall service in the hotel. Appreciate if you can also let me know the damage. By the way, will be staying in Bamboo Hotel. Is the hotel ger-friendly?
There are many BBS in Loufeng where MM can be brought back to hotel. Alternatively u can also try those pubs in shiquan jie. Some MM can be tapao too.

Not too sure if the hotel is girl friendly, but i think most hotels in suzhou shld be friendly.

Hope it helps.
Old 18-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
There are many BBS in Loufeng where MM can be brought back to hotel. Alternatively u can also try those pubs in shiquan jie. Some MM can be tapao too.

Not too sure if the hotel is girl friendly, but i think most hotels in suzhou shld be friendly.

Hope it helps.
Thanks Bro. Btw, what is "BBS"?
Old 18-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro. Btw, what is "BBS"?
BBS = Barbershop.

These BBS are using a fake shopfront of a barbershop to operate sex business. BBS is cheaper as compared to other forms of joints. Per session will cost 150-200rmb (inside their shops). Takeaway will range from 300-400 (depending how late u takeaway). However, hygiene inside these joints could be low but sometime u will be able to get some gems.

Hope it helps
Old 18-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Interesting!!

Unfortunately, no such thing in NJ.
Old 19-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Interesting!!

Unfortunately, no such thing in NJ.
U mean there isn't any BBS in NJ??? Nevermind, do come to suzhou when u r free so that i can bring u ard.

Ought to check with shengge on this. He is familar with NJ scenes too.
Old 19-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey bros
By the way, will be staying in Bamboo Hotel. Is the hotel ger-friendly?
Most of the hotels in suzhou are pretty gal-friendly. You just walk in normal and don't try to sneak in. Say hi to the guards and walk right through. It helps if you are friendly to the guards when you get there just by chatting up with them.

Hope this helps. More help can be obtained from our bro J4F who is the resident information counter in suzhou.
Old 20-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Most of the hotels in suzhou are pretty gal-friendly. You just walk in normal and don't try to sneak in. Say hi to the guards and walk right through. It helps if you are friendly to the guards when you get there just by chatting up with them.

Hope this helps. More help can be obtained from our bro J4F who is the resident information counter in suzhou.
Info from a 识途老马... Cant be wrong Our dear narada has been there done that. Shld be a very updated info.

I am benchmarking myself against those shanghai bros in the SH thread. Trying hard to be the defacto receptionist of suzhou for our fellow singaporean ....
Old 21-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
xaviour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BBS = Barbershop.

These BBS are using a fake shopfront of a barbershop to operate sex business. BBS is cheaper as compared to other forms of joints. Per session will cost 150-200rmb (inside their shops). Takeaway will range from 300-400 (depending how late u takeaway). However, hygiene inside these joints could be low but sometime u will be able to get some gems.

Hope it helps
those that wash big and small head, then FJ on barber chairs... really eye opener if you are in with a group of few guys, can orgy together. shiok
Old 21-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am benchmarking myself against those shanghai bros in the SH thread. Trying hard to be the defacto receptionist of suzhou for our fellow singaporean ....
Besides bro J4F, another suitable candidates would be bro Lukim and bro VB. They are also helping to bring the newbies out and leading the strikeforce. We look forward to them being the defacto tour guide for us who are new to the city of beauties
Old 21-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Besides bro J4F, another suitable candidates would be bro Lukim and bro VB. They are also helping to bring the newbies out and leading the strikeforce. We look forward to them being the defacto tour guide for us who are new to the city of beauties
Bro Lukim and VB are certainly the man of suzhou. They are machiam the living street directory of suzhou man...

With your level participation now...I reckon it will be just awhile more where u can join them liao....
Old 26-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ariba is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Eric,

Nice meeting U in suzhou, and great to had learn several things from Ur experience

And tks for the icey orange in the cafe.

Btw, on Thru night after a kind-of dissapointed night, my friend's friend(fellow Singaporean) 'brain wash' me to witness Wuxi friday. Great experience there also.

Quote:
Bro Lukim and VB are certainly the man of suzhou. They are machiam the living street directory of suzhou man...

With your level participation now...I reckon it will be just awhile more where u can join them liao....
Old 27-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariba
Hi Eric,

Nice meeting U in suzhou, and great to had learn several things from Ur experience

And tks for the icey orange in the cafe.

Btw, on Thru night after a kind-of dissapointed night, my friend's friend(fellow Singaporean) 'brain wash' me to witness Wuxi friday. Great experience there also.
It had been also a gd learning experience...You had thought me a great on your trade...

Any FR on wuxi????

Anyway, not so gd to post me name BIG BIG on the forum leh...
Old 28-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyway, not so gd to post me name BIG BIG on the forum leh
Bro,
He newbie or what?
Can get boss to remove?

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1